“Oh God!”

My Everything

Nobody’s POV

“YAH, Seungri-ah!..What took you so long?” Dara irritably ask Seungri that’s approaching to her place.

“I’m sorry, noona!..I just need to fix something’s to do for the plan that we have talked about last time.” He repeatedly bows on her.

“Haist!..Alright!..Alright!..So..what did you found out?” She immediately ask.

“Here..Take a look.” He pass her the folder his holding with some papers inside it. Dara start scanning it while Seungri take his seat.

“Noona, it states there that he is working in one of your mall branches..And his name is Sean Choi..Regarding his family background..he is an orphan.”

“ORPHAN?” She looks up to him with a surprise expression, and he nod.

“Are you sure this is his information data?..Where did you get this?” she curiously asked.

“I returned to the bar where I first saw him..Hoping that he will come again with his friends, but I only found his friends..I asked the owner of the bar if they always go there..and he said yes..He knows them very much..so I asked him, if he knows the person named Sean..and he said yes. He give me his complete name and then tell something about that man..After that I surf on the net..Found out that he is working in your mall.” He explained. Dara turned to another page and saw his image.

“Oh God..They both look the same..” as she touches his image on the paper.

“I know..but why did he change his name?..besides..as far as I know hyung..he is not an orphan.” Seungri analyzed the situation.

“I agree with you.”

“Wait!..is..isn’t it..is it possible that he has a twin?” Seungri conclude.

“No..he don’t have..Seunghyun said before that he is the only son..so that can’t be possible..” Dara answer looking at him straight in the eyes.

“If not..It means..he is really Seunghyun hyung!” another conclusion from him as he snap his finger.

“There’s a high possibility of it…but..”

“who’s the person we buried?” they both said in unison and pointed at each other.

“aigoo..noona..don’t tell me..hyung has been resurrected?..”

“YAH!.you!.” she glare at him and he was taken aback.

“What?..I am just..you know..curious..because..come to think of it..how come a person who’s dead and buried be alive again?..”

“You have a point..I think something is wrong here..” Dara try to figure out the situation.

“Yah, noona..isn’t that the police officer is the one who confirm that the body have found was belongs to hyung?”

“Yeah!..”

“You th~” she cut him off.

“You better go and talked to that officer, Seungri-ah..I need to know the truth..While I’ll go to Ms. Go’s office and confirm this..Can you do that for me?” She ask a favor to him and he agree with her.

 “Ah!..noona..I remember also..the owner told me that he is in a relationship with Yu-..yu..Haist!..what’s that name again?” he forgot it, so he scratch the back of his head in annoyance.

“He..he is..in a relationship?..with whom?”

“ahh..hhmm..yu..yu..” he still can’t remember it.

“YAH!..Lee Seung Hyun!..try to remember it..or else I will k~”

“YURI!..YES, THAT’S IT!” he finally remember and he felt relief.

“Yuri?” he nods.

“That’s all I can remember, noona..”

“It’s okey..Thanks for those information..All I need to do now is confirm if he is really working in one of our mall branch.” She taps her left index finger on the table while the other hand is holding the folder.

****

“Good morning, Ms. Park Jiyeon!..” Seunghyun entered the office room.

“Oh, Hi!..What can I do for you Mr..” she waits for him to say his name.

“Ah…I’m Choi Sean.” He introduces himself.

“Ohh..so you are the one that Ms. Go talking about?..The one that will do the duty in this branch?”

“Ye-..yes!”

“Ok!..Have a seat.” He did what she says. After minutes of talking and discussing things regarding his work.

“So..Mr. Choi..Good luck to your first day..and Welcome to the company..You can start now.” She said with a smile on her lips.

“Thank you Ms. Park!” He stands up and extends his hand to shake hers and she gladly accepted it.

“By the way, here’s your uniform..” she passes it to him and he accepted it.

“Change before you work…Okey?” he nod with her question.

****

“Yah, Sean-ssi!” it was Seunghyun’s friend Doojoon who called him from a far. The three of them were transferred in the new branch. Seunghyun approaches him with a smile.

“What’s UP!” he gives a high five.

“Good!..How about you?..are you..working here too?”

“Yeah!..and I am starting today..”

“Woah!..That’s great!..Let’s see each other later..I need to work now.”

“Sure!..” He also starts his job as a checker inside the supermarket store.

****

Dara is on her way to the Admin Department of the said branch where the man named Sean is working.

“Hi, Ms. Go!”

“Oh, nice to see you Mrs. Kwon..What brings you here, ma’am?”

“Ah..hmm..Is this man working here?” she passes the document that Seungri gave her awhile ago. Ms. Go scan it.

“Ah, yes!..Mr. Choi Sean..Why ma’am?”

“Huh?..eh..Can..can I meet him?”

“Oh..I’m so sorry ma’am..but he is no longer working here in this branch.” Dara frown at her statement.

“W-what do you..mean?”

“He has been transferred to the new branch..”

“New branch?..The one that I am handling?” she confusedly asked.

“Yes, ma’am..I just don’t know if he starts working there.”

“Why?”

“Because the last time we talked..he rejects it..but I said that he should think about it again..”

“What’s the reason?”

“It’s personal problem, ma’am..about his girlfriend..but..if you want, ma’am..I can call Jiyeon and check if he was there.” Ms. Go suggested, Dara’s face brighten up and hope can be seen on her.

“Oh, yes..please..” she agrees with her. Ms. Go start dialing the number of the other branch.

“Hello?..Ms. Jiyeon?”

“Yes..speaking!”

“It’s me Hyeon Jeong-ssi!”

“Oh, what made you call?”

“Mrs. Kwon ask if the person I have sent there named Choi Sean start working at the branch?”

“Ah, Sean-ssi..Yeah..he is..actually, I just finished talking to him..and he probably working right now.”

“Oh..is that so?..”

“Yeah!..Why?..is there a problem?”

“Nothing..She just want to ask..Anyway, thanks..Bye!” with that they ended the call. Ms. Go look back to Dara with a smile.

“Good news..It’s confirmed..He is there, ma’am..”

“Oh my God!..” she covers with her hands in surprise.

“Thank you!..I’ll be leaving now..Nice to meet you!” she quickly bow and bid goodbye. Ms. Go was startled with her sudden disappearing.

“Eh?..”

****

Dara drive herself to the other branch in full speed. While driving she called Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ssi, it’s me Dara..”

“Oh, Ma’am!”

“What department is Mr. Choi Sean placed?”

“Ahmm..he is at the supermarket, ma’am.”

“Thanks!..” then she ended the call. After an hour of driving she finally arrived at the place and rush inside the supermarket to look for him.

“please..please..show up to me..Tabi..please..please..” she keeps on chanting while roving around the supermarket. Until, someone bumped behind her. She looses her balance, but she didn’t fall down because someone grab her by the arm and spun around. The person is hugging her right now while her face leans on a broad chest. She knows that it’s a man or a guy’s chest.

“Gwenchana?” the man asked still hugging her. Upon hearing his voice, Dara’s heart beat fasten, she remember that voice. ‘Oh, God!’ she thought to herself.

 

A/N: OMO!..I know that was cliffy..sorry, but I am still working on the next chapter..