Vacation Leave

My Everything

Yuri's POV

I can't believe this, it's been 2 days since Tabi got hospitalized. The doctor wants him to stay here to have a good rest that's why we are here to accompany him. What I can't believe is that, he can't recognize me and that Dara girl always at his side. I hate it especially when they are so happy talking, just like now. I am standing outside the room and looking at them through the glass window of the door.

"Yuri-ah, why are you here?..Why don't you come in?" I shifted my sight to the person who called me.

"Why is it happening Jinyoungie?..Why did he remembers her and forget about me?..Why?" I asked plainly. It was a question that I have been asking since the day he can't recognize me.

"Maybe, God has a plan why he let this happen."

"NO!..It can't be." I object.

"But, don't you think it is right that he finally remembers her?.."

"NO!.."

"Yuri-ah, you need to remember that she was the girl he loves before the accident happened."

"But I am his fiancé now."

"I know..But that happened because you didn't tell him what his past. You kept him in the dark by creating a new person in him. The one that you love was not Seunghyun, but Sean."

"So you are telling me that I can't love him anymore because he is back to being Seunghyun?..Is that what you wanted to say?"

"It's you who said that.."

"NO..I won't let this be."

"Why do you object so much?"

"It's because I don't want him to get hurt."

"Get hurt?..From what?"

"Not from what, but from whom."

"What do you mean?"

"That woman..she is already married with my brother Kwon Ji Yong."

"WHAT?"

"Yes..It's true."

"Oh God!..Now I know why she looks so familiar to me."

"You know my brother, Jinyoungie..He doesn’t want other to steel what is his."

"Yeah, and it also occurs with you..What are you planning to do?"

"No matter what happen..I will not let her and Sean gets back together."

Seunghyun's POV

I feel so happy that Dara and Seungri is here with me since the day I got hospitalized. I can see how my tokkie took care of me with love.

"Seungri-ah, when will I be able to be discharge here?..I am so bored here..I want to have a date with my tokkie.." I asked him while he is slicing the apple, then look at Dara sitting on the bed facing me.

"Tomorrow..that's what he said."

"Good!" I happily said. 

"Tokkie, let's go to the beach tomorrow.."

"Tabi, I don't think I can..I have work tomorrow."

"Then after your work..I'll pick you up..so we could go there together." I smiled.

"Tabi, I~"

"Hyung is right noona.. You better go with him tomorrow. Leave everything to me. I can handle your work." Seungri butted in and wink at her.

"But.."

"Why do I feel like you don't want to be with me?"

"Huh?..Of course not...It's just that.."

"Tokkie, didn't you hear what Seungri said..He will do it for you..so why worry?"

"Ok"

"Hyung!..I have a good suggestion for you..Why don't you go on a vacation with noona."

"Oh!..that's a good suggestion.."

"Aigoo..YAH!.SEUNGRI-AH!"

"Why?..Don't you like it?..besides, you need to have a vacation too. Working to much is bad..right hyung?"

"He is right!..Ah, Seungri-ah!..can you book me a flight for two at Jeju?" I want to go there again with her. That place is so memorable to me.

"Oh God, hyung!..we do have the same mind set..I already did that."

"Really?"

"Here..Tadaan!" he reveals two plane tickets from his pocket.

"Aigoo..Seungri-ah..you brat!" Dara said like she likes to kill him for doing it without her knowledge.

"Woah..Great!.." I said as soon as he handed me the tickets.

...............

Nobody's POV

At the Kwon’s Mansion..

“Where have you been?” Jiyong asked Dara upon entering the house.

“I am with Seungri..we discuss about the new project.” Dara answered and hangs her coat and bag.

“Lately, you and Seungri always go out together..Are you sure that it’s still about work?” Jiyong suspects her that she is doing behind his back.

“Ji, please don’t start..I am tired..I’ll just take a shower first.” She walks away, but he grabs her tight to stop.

“Dara, I warning you..If I found out that you are cheating behind me back..I swear..I am going to kill that man..” Jiyong said with so much anger in his voice and eyes. Dara strongly swing away his hand from its grip.

“My God Ji!..Can you stop being so paranoid?..” She leaves him there dumbfounded.

****

The next day…

“Seungri-ah..I don’t think I can go with him right now.” Dara said while they were inside her office.

“What do you mean?”

“Ji, has been suspecting me..And I feel scared with him and what he can do..I don’t want Tabi to get hurt because of me again.”

“Why?..What did he do again this time?”

“He warned me last night..I have a feeling that he is watching my every moved.”

“So you were going to give up hyung again?”

“I don’t know..”

“Didn’t I told you that I am going to help you and hyung?”

“But, if we continue this..Ji will kill you..I don’t want that to happen.”

“He can’t..Believe me..So just go with my plan..leave everything to me..Arrasso?”

“Ok.”

****

At the hospital…

“Hyung, we are here!” Seungri and Dara enter Seunghyun’s room, but only to find nothing.

“Hyung?Tabi-ah?” the two looked for him inside.

“Eh?..Where did he go?”

“Let’s go out and find him.” Dara said and about to leave the room when the door suddenly opens revealing Seunghyun not wearing a hospital dress.

“Oh, Hyung!” Seungri get surprised.

“Where have you been?” Dara asked.

“huh?..ahh..” his mind was still processing the words that has been said to him earlier.

“Tabi-ah, are you ok?”

“Huh?..um!..” he nods.

“A-are we leaving now?” He looks around and saw a travel bag near his bed.

“Are you sure your fine, hyung?” Seunghyun just nod at him and made his way towards the traveling bag.

“Is this your bag?..Did you pack your important things?”

“Ye-yeah..”

“Ok. Then let’s go!” he invited them to leave.

“We should say goodbye to the doctors here first.”

“No need!..I already did that..We should leave now.”

“Wow, why you’re so in a hurry hyung?..Excited?”

“Yes I am..Because I’ll be with the only person I love..”