“Times up”

My Everything

Dara’s POV

“Hey, Seungri-ah!..What happened?” I ask over the phone. I am at home reading Seunghyun’s or should I say Sean resume. I order my secretary to give it to me when I was at the office. I continue reviewing every detail that was placed here.

“Noona, that man is so hard to get..He doesn’t want to spill it.” I sigh after hearing the result from him.

“We can’t stop with that..We need to figure it out..I need you to do something about it..please?” I beg for him to help me.

“I will do everything I can..”

“Thank you.”

****

The next day…

“Jiyeon-ssi, I want you to gather all our employee..I want to meet them all.” I ordered her and she followed. After a minute she returned to my office.

“Ma’am, they are ready.” She informed me. I stood up and walk with her. We reached the lobby where they are gathered there for the introduction. My eyes landed on the person that I wanted to see. He just stares at me, a small smile flashes on his face.

“Good Morning, Ma’am!” my attention was taken away by the chorus greeting from the employees.

“Good Morning!” I said then smile.

“I’ll be the one who’s in charge in this mall, since My husband was doing an out off the country job. I hope we could get along with. If there’s a problem or concerns about the mall, just address it to miss Jiyeon and she will be the one to report that..I just also need you all to follow the rules and regulation of the mall..Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am!” they all answer in chorus.

“Ok, you can go back to your respective places.” With that they walk back to work. I watch him walk away; he really was the same Seunghyun that I know. I wonder why he change his name and why he can’t remember me?.

Seunghyun’s POV

“Yah!.” It’s doojoon elbowed me at the side while we are walking back to our places.

“What?” I ask in a normal tone.

“I saw you earlier..”

“What did you saw?”

“You were smiling at our boss when she came in..Aiiee..Do you like her?” After hearing it, I knock his head.

“Ouch!..What’s that for?” he asked while rubbing his head.

“What were you thinking?..Of course not!..Remember the lady I am talking to you last time?”

“What about her?”

“It was her.” I exclaimed.

“So..you and our beautiful boss already met first?”

“Yeah!.hehehe..” I said in a happy tone.

“Ehy..Why are you so happy?..Don’t tell me..”

“Fool!..I am happy because I proved that she was real and not just a hallucination..or something..get my point?”

“Ahhh..Ok..but..honestly bro..She really is so beautiful, right?”

“More than beautiful..It was like..hmm..” I think of a very goof term to use for her.

“a princess?..queen?” He give me some guess.

“No..It’s like..a..a GODDESS!” that’s right. She was really like a goddess.

“Ohh..a goddess..well..I agree with you..” he nods his head in agreement.

“So..since she was a goddess for you..that means you like her?” he start teasing again.

“Aisht!..Aren’t you thinking?..” I sarcastically asked.

“Why?”

“I have a girlfriend and I don’t want to cheat on her..Ok?” I clear it to him.

“But she is only your girlfriend..You are still not married..so everything can change..” he reason out.

“YAH!..is your mind really that narrow?..besides haven’t you heard her awhile ago?..She is married..as in M-A-R-R-I-E-D!..Get it?” I explained to him.

“Oh..I forgot about that..Tsk!” He disappointedly snap his finger.

“How could she got married with an early age..tsk! tsk! Tsk!” he disappointedly said.

“Hahahaha..what do you mean at early age?..Haist!..You should go now!..We can’t start working if you are here with me and talking about her all the day..so Go!.GO!.”

“Fine! Fine! Fine!..” with that, he left me. I start doing my task while whistling a music tune, that I don’t know what’s the title or even the lyrics..It just pop out on my head one day and since then I started whistling that tune. I wonder where did I get that or is that song existed in this world? Anyway, whatever it is. I love it. Whether I found it or not, I love singing the tune. After hours of working, I am done with my duty. Time really passes so fast when you have something to do. It’s time to go home now and here he is, my friend doojoon.

“Yo, bro!..You want to go at the club today?” he offers me.

“Ah..no..no..no!..I need to go home early..My girlfriend is waiting for me..”

“Haist!..You are not even married, but your acting like your one..Ok..fine!..I’ll go there by my own..Good Bye!” He childishly said to me before leaving me. I then grip my pack bag in one hand as it hangs on my shoulder and start walking. I am not totally far away from the mall when a car horns at me. I stop at walking and take a look at who’s the person is. The car window slides down revealing a lady leaning forward to the window. Oh wait!.Is she..our boss?

“Where are you going?..” Oh it’s really her.

“Oh, Ma’am..Goodevening!..I was actually heading to the bus stop.”

“Ok..Get in!” she immediately said and I was surprised.

“M-me?..There?” I unbelievably asked while pointing to her car.

“Yes!..Why?..is there anyone here that I am talking with?” she asked with a bit of being sarcastic.

“N-no..ma’am!.”

“So..get in!” with that, I followed her. I went to the back seat, but when I tried to open it, it’s locked. I went back to her.

“Ma’am, the door is closed.”

“Who told you to seat there?..”

“Ah..hmm..You mean..here??” I clueless asked and she just looked at me like saying ‘where else could be?’

“Oh..ok!” I take a seat in front. The ride is so quiet and I feel uncomfortable that’s why I keep looking down, while sometimes glancing at her.

“Are you heading home?” She breaks the silence by asking me that.

“Uhh..ye-yes..ma’am!”

“When were outside the mall and end of the office hours..You don’t need to call me ma’am..You can just call me Dara..No need to be formal.” She speaks while driving.

“Ah..Ok, ma-..Dara..” I corrected myself. Then silence envelope us again.

“I can drive you there..Just tell me where it is.”

“Oh..No need ma’-..I mean Dara..Just drop be at the bus station and I can take care of myself..No need to drive me there..besides..I don’t want to bother you..” I honestly said. Whew!..I didn’t expect that my boss is so kind, to the fact that she wants to drive me home.

“It’s ok..I actually don’t have anything to do..so let me just drive you there.” She insists.

“No..Dara..I can do it by myself..”

“Don’t worry..I won’t make credit this as a debit for you..Just let me.”

“Sorry, but I can’t allow that..besides it’s dangerous for someone like you to go in a place you’re not familiar with..” I don’t want her life to be in danger just because of me, so I don’t want her to do it.

“You don’t have to worry..I can take care of myself..So just tell me where it is..” she is really persistent.

“I’m really sorry, but I won’t allow you.” I apologized.

“YAH!..Are you going to tell me or I will dump you in a place where you don’t know?” She suddenly burst out in annoyance.

“O-oh..” I got startled with her sudden outburst that I don’t know how to react. She looks at me with a serious face.

“I’ll count one to three..If you won’t tell it..I’ll do what I said..One….two…”

“I’m sorry, ma’am.”

“Three!..Eeeng!..Times up!..Don’t blame me with this, huh..It’s you who choose it..” she said with a grin.