“I Love You”

My Everything

Happy New Year my lovely readers!..But it's not a happy update for me..sorry for that..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20

“What do you mean Jinyoung-ah?..” Yuri asked her best friend doctor inside his office.

 

“Yuri-ah..Sean..I mean Seunghyun-sshi needs to get a surgery…After the test that we did to him..we found out that he had brain hemorrhage..It’s actually the cause of his headache lately..” he explains with a worried tone.

“WHAT?!..How could that be possible?..I thought you said before that he is fine?..” shocked about the news.

“I know..and I am sorry..”

“Is that all the findings?”

“There’s more..Because of the head injury..part from his brain is also damage and can affect his eyesight..”

“WHAT THE HELL!..Why is all of these coming out now?..” she is beginning to feel week on her toes after hearing the findings. She holds on to the desk for support.

“What if..what if he can’t get the surgery?”

“He will be blind..” he honestly answers. Seunghyun hears all of those and was also shocked with the information he got. The only thing that comes to his mind is SANDY. He run away and looks for her.

 

Seunghyun woke up from his nightmare. He is about to move his body he notice that someone is hugging him at right side. He looks down and sees his one and only love, his everything, sleeping peacefully with him with only a blanket that covers their body. He remembers what happened; she arrived around 1am in his place with a very worried face. She cried and keeps pounding on his chest while babbling something to him. ‘I hate you!..I hate you!..I hate yo~’ she stops when he grabs her hands to stop from hitting him and pulls her to hug. She cried once again. ‘I’m sorry to get you worried. I promise you that it will be the last..’ He said and kissed the top of her head. They stayed like that for quite awhile. He surely missed her and same goes to her. Then the next thing they did, happens so fast, both of them never regret it, every kiss, touch, trust and words escaped from their lips are worth it for the very moment. But the sweetest words were ‘I Love You’. Those three words make them forget everything they are facing in this cruel world. It was her first time doing it and she’s happy that it’s her only one love. She was still a and Seunghyun was her first. Dara never did it with Jiyong even though he was her husband. There was a time when he forced her to do it, but she cried in front of him and comes back from his senses and realized what he was doing is wrong and he’s drunk. He actually promised her that he will wait for her when she is ready and that promise almost broken if he didn’t stop on that day. Then after that, he never forced her to do it and patiently waits for her to give the approval because he doesn’t want her to go away from him. Now that Seunghyun already took her first, she will think of the consequence later. She just wants to treasure the moment that they have shared together. While Seunghyun on the other hand was happy to find out that he was her first after all that happened to them. But the most important to him that time is her. He wants to spend time with her and do things that they never did without any regret. He memorized everything about her so before he will lose his eyesight he can still remember and picture her on his mind no matter where he goes. She will always be his everything and nothing can change that. A phone call interrupts Seunghyun’s thoughts. He reaches out for his phone beside his bed on top of his side table. He knows who the caller is, he is having second thoughts of answering it but a promise is a promise so she will be safe. He slowly get of the bed and walk away from the her.

“Hello?”

“Times Up, Seunghyun-sshi..” It’s Jiyong’s voice on the other line.

“I know..I hope you will be true to your word..because if not I wi~”

“Stop the drama..I know what I said..so now..Go.” he cuts him off and shut down the conversation. Seunghyun look at his phone and sigh. With a heavy heart, he gathers his things, left a note for Dara and lastly bids his final kiss before leaving.

****

Dara wake up when she hears her phone rings, she slowly open her eyes and look up to the ceiling. Then she remembers what had happened last night. Her cheeks flushed red and she look down to her body under the blanket to see that she’s not dreaming about it. She surveys the room to look for Seunghyun since he’s not on his bed when she wakes up.

“Tabi-ah?..Tabi?” she calls him but no one answers her. Then she remembers her phone that keeps on ringing. She sit up on the bed grabbing the blanket to cover her body before picking up her phone.

“Oh, Seungri-ah..”

“NOONAAA!..” he screams over the phone.

“YAH!..Why are you screaming?..What’s the ma~”

“HYUNG!..HYUNG!”

“Huh?..What are you saying?”

“He’s leaving!..He’s leaving us..”

“What do you mean he is leaving?..He is with  m~” she pause when she realize that there is no trace of Seunghyun inside the room.

“!..” she cursed and quickly ended the call to wear her clothes and rush to the airport as soon as possible.

****

Seunghyun is inside the airport when someone calls his name.

“SEUNGHYUN-AH!” he look for that person who called him, hoping that it is not Sandy because he knows in his self that he can’t take the feeling of leaving in front of her. To his surprise, it is Yuri.

“Yuri-ah?” he whisper and she approaches him. He doesn’t know how did she finds him because he never told her about it.

“Yah, you fool!..You really think that you can get away from me just like that?” she said when her tears are threatening to fall down.

“Yuri-ah..How di~”

“Don’t take me for granted just because you got your memories back..You bad man!” she said and pound him on the chest.

“I’m sorry..I didn’t mean to do that..” he replied feeling sorry for her. He actually forgot about her after that day because all he thinks of is Sandy and nothing else. He pulls her for a hug and she gives up from hurting him.

****

Dara arrives at the airport, but the guards won’t let her go in because she has no passport and ticket.

“Sir, please..I am begging you..I really need to go inside to stop the person I love from leaving..Please..Let me in..I won’t do anything to cause trouble..just let me pass..please..” she pleads with all her heart and the guards suddenly let her in. She scans the place trying to look for him. She has mistaken someone just by hoping that it’s her Tabi.

“NOONA!” she knows that voice, it’s Seungri and he is approaching her.

“Where is he?”

“I can’t find him..”

“Are you sure that he is leaving?..How did you know?”

“He left a letter to my maid after we met yesterday when he comes back from nowhere..I was the one who gave him his phone back..Then I left him at my house because I need to go back to the office for my dad.” He explains but Dara is not paying attention to him. Tears starts to fall from her eyes and her legs becomes week as she drops on the floor.

“NOONA!” Seungri catches her arms as she sits on the floor feeling so helpless. He grabs her and hugs tightly.

“Why?.Why?.Why did he left me?” she mumble as she cries. She feels like everything that is happening today is just a bad dream and she wants to wake up for her to see him again.

“I’m sorry noona..I also don’t know why..but I have a feeling that Ji hyung has something to do with this..I mean..I don’t want to push the blame on him..but he is the only one I think can do this.” Hearing those thoughts from him made her realize that her husband did something to Seunghyun. She needs to find out. She stand up and when she is about to walk away Seungri stops her.

“Where are you going, noona?”

“I need to confront him.”

“I’ll go with you.” The two of them go to Jiyong’s house. Upon arriving she quickly barge into his office room. Jiyong is not surprised at her sudden appearance.

“Ooohh..You’re here!” Jiyong asked.

“Where is Seunghyun?..” Dara angrily asked back. She is standing in front of his desk while Seungri is behind her.

“Why would you asked me that?..Do I know?” He is playing with her. He still don’t look at her, instead he continue browsing his paper works. Dara is so pissed at the moment so she swoosh away the things on his desk. Jiyong pause for a moment.

“NOONA!” Seungri is surprised at her sudden act. He holds her shoulder to stop her from doing more.

“I don’t want to play games with you Ji..Where is Seunghyun?” she repeats.

“Tsch!..Why would you bother yourself looking for him when he is the one who left?” he replied. Dara didn’t say anything. He finally looks straight to her eyes.

“Leaving you is his decision..and I have nothing to do with that.”

“What do you mean?”she’s confused.

“He didn’t inform you?..Tsch!”

“Tell me straight to the point..” Anger still lingers on her voice.

“He left you because he realized that he can’t leave my sister.”

“Your sister?” Seungri asked.

“The lady who found and took care of him for the past few years is my sister..I just found it out when she came to me and asked about him..”

“I don’t believe you..He loves me and I know he won’t do that.” She is forcing herself to be strong.

“Oh, really?..You want proof?..Here!..” he pulls his drawer and grab a short brown envelop. He passes it to her and she accepted it. He leaves his seat and walk towards the door.

“I hope..after watching that..You will realize that he isn’t yours anymore..and so do you..” he said before leaving the room. Dara is frozen on her spot upon hearing everything he said. Seungri grabs the enveloped from her.

“Don’t listen to hyung..You don’t have to see this..”

“It’s ok, Seungri-ah..I want to know the truth..So please give it back to me.” she reaches for the enveloped when he didn’t turn it to her and leaves him in the room. She locked herself inside her room and played the video. It’s really him, her Tabi on the screen wearing the same clothes the day she’s with him. Remembering that night tears threatens to fall again.

            Hi Sandy, If you are watching it now..Probably your husband already told you everything.

Hearing his monotone voice again creates a sting of pain in her heart.

            I’m sorry…I realized that we can’t undo the things that already happened…I remember clearly the day when you choose him over me…I felt betrayed…and the pain is too much for me to bare. I got into an accident…I thought I died, but someone helped me…She saves my life and took care of me…I realized that I can’t leave her alone after all she did for me…then you also had a husband now…If we continue this, we will hurt the both of them…I know deep inside that Ji isn’t a bad person at all…He loves you too…I know he is in pain because of us getting back together that’s why he does things beyond his limit…That’s why I made a decision for the both of us…I don’t want to put your life and marriage in complication..so I decided to leave this country…I’m sorry if I didn’t inform you about it…I made this video for you to stop worrying about me and stop looking for me. It’s hard for me to come up with this decision, but I know this will be the best for all of us…But one thing is for sure…I Love You…No one can ever change that..You will always be My Everything…I never regret anything that happened between you and I…Because everytime I am with you…My life is complete…I’m sorry for giving up with us…I just wish you to be happy with him…Always remember, I Love You.