“Goodbye”

My Everything

Hello!..I am so happy to see and feel your support in this new story..Thank you so much!..So for now here is my update..

 

Driving at the road on a maximum speed didn’t matter to me because all I want now is to see the only girl that I love the most in my entire life. I don’t care if I violate the speed limit requirements, all I want is to reach on that place before everything be too late.

Flashback

“Tabi, I’m sorry..” She suddenly said while I am hugging her from the back, chin resting on her shoulder and my face touching hers. We are watching the view of the ocean as we are standing at the seashore. My brows arched when she makes that statement and look at her from the side.

“For what?” I ask wondering what she is talking about.

“Nothing!..Just sorry..” she said and her head went down.

“Weird?” is all that I can response.

“Yeah, I know!..but Tabi, can you promise me one thing?” she look straight at the ocean. I release her from my hug and made her face me before I smile.

“Of course, anything for you my Sandy!” she look at me in the eyes and I can see so many emotions in it.

“Can you promise me that no matter what happen, you will always love me?” Then I saw a glimpse of sadness and worrisome in her eyes.

“Yes I will always love you, even if the stars will fall down, I will never ever let go of you because you are my whole life and world..Your my everything Sandy, and I don’t know how I can live without you at my side…Besides, you already know that I will do everything I can to give you the happiness you want.” I swear to hear with all my heart to stop her feeling worry.

“Thank you and I promise the same thing to you too..Your my one and only love and means everything to me.” she look at me with full of sincerity before she peck on my lips and turn her back again on me. She pulls my arms to wraps around her waist so I would hug her again.

“Your acting weird  Sandy..Is there a problem?” I know and I can feel something is bothering her right now. This is the first time I have seen her like this and as her boyfriend, I am concern about her. She just shook her head as an answer for my question.

The next morning, I wake up early and see Dara sleeping peacefully beside me; her head is on my arm. I watch her and remove few strand of her hair that is on her face then tuck it behind her ear. Her face moves a bit when I touch her face, I smile and kiss her on the forehead. Every day that I am with her is very special. Then suddenly something pop-out in my head.

“!..The ring!.”  I utter in a soft voice to avoid waking her up. I made a reservation for a ring that I want to give her because I will propose to her. I slowly place her head on the pillow and get up, not wanting to wake up my sleeping beauty. I grab my phone and dial the shop’s number.

“Hello?..This is Mr. Choi Seunghyun, the man who made a reservation for a diamond ring last month.” I start the conversation. You heard me right, I made the reservation since last month, I am not a wealthy person who has a plenty of money to buy everything, unlike Dara. I am a simple man who works as a waiter/bartender and sometimes contractual worker, so I budget my wage and save for my savings account. I want to prove that status in life will not be burden in our relationship, and to make her and her family believe that I love her not because of financial assistance. Since I have the enough money for that ring, I will buy it and propose to her. Good thing that I found this personalized shop that has a very kind owner.

“Oh, I remember you…The ring is still here, Seunghyun-shi!” he said and a smile form in my lips.

“Thanks!..I will actually buy it now..I have the money in me.” I announce.

“Ok, I’ll wait for you here.” With that we ended the call, but before I go, I made sure that Dara is still sleeping and comfortable.

****

I came to the shop with the money as I promised. The store owner greeted me and I greeted back.

“Thank you, Se7en hyung for not selling this..and for your patience in waiting.” I said while he is preparing the ring that I reserved.

“hahaha..because I believe in you.” he said with a soft chuckle, before passing the black mini box to me.

“Thanks!..Here is my payment.” I exchange the money for the ring and he accepted it.

“I know that girlfriend is so proud to have you and so is she..I pray for your success in proposing to her.” He said and I nod at him and bid goodbye. I place the black box in my pants pocket for security and ride my black Ducati motorbike, but before I could drive off..

“Seunghyun-nie!” someone called my name from behind. I knew that voice, I made a turn and found..

“Yoona-ah?” I said and she came closer to me. She studies me and the place that I went awhile ago.

“What are you doing here?..” she asks.

“Ahmm..buying a present.” I answer.

“Aaa..I know!..A wedding present, right?..for Dara’s wedding.” My eye brows meet in the center and frown at her statement.

“What?..Hahaha..Dara’s wedding?..” I haven’t proposing to her so why in the hell she will be getting married.

“Yeah!..Doesn’t she tell you?” I am more confused now. What is she talking about?

“No.”I shook my head.

“Eh, I thought you knew..but anyway, today is Dara’s wedding to Kwon Jiyong the son of a multi-billionaire businessman Mr. Kwon Sangwoo.” my heart broke into pieces after hearing her reveal everything. Why Dara didn’t tell me this?..Why would she marry another man?..Questions bombarded my head.

“D-do you know..w-where?” I stutter while asking her and after she answers me I drive off leaving her there.

End of flash back

Tears slowly coming out from my eyes while all the memories we shared together keep flashing into my mind and the scene last night. Her word of sorry keeps on repeating on my head like a broken recorder and it makes me feel irritated, angry and mad. I shook my head to erase all my thoughts and speed up more. I feel like my bike is floating from the ground because of the over speed. I arrived at my place to check if she is still there, but only to find no signs of her inside. I found a letter on my desk that says..

Tabi-ah,

No matter what happen, I’ll always love you!.

You’re my heart, soul, my one and only and, my everything.

I’m so sorry, but I Love You.

Sandy

I crumple the paper in my hand and rush outside to ride my bike again then speed up like a bullet. I don’t want to lose her, not now or ever. ‘Please, Sandy..Don’t do this to me. Please..’ I keep on praying that it will not happen and all of this is just a dream, until I reach the church that YoonA told me. I parked my bike in front of the church and rush inside.

“STOP THE WEDDING!” I screamed so loud that all of the people inside turns to look at my direction. I look at them while catching my breath from running then look at the two persons who’s standing in front of the altar. It’s my beloved Sandy wearing a white long wedding dress with a man standing in front of her wearing also a white tuxedo and pants. The man is looking at me with confusion, maybe he is wondering who am I and why I am here, but I don’t care at all because all I want is to get Sandy out of here. I look back to her and she looks surprised, she really didn’t expect me to be here. Everyone inside were silent like they are watching a movie.

“Sandy, please Don’t do this to me..” I beg while walking slowly at the aisle.

“W-what are..you doing here?” she stutter and still wearing that surprised expression on her face. Her voice can still be audible even I am not that close to her.

“I am here because I want you to stop this craziness..” I answer with a frustrating tone and continue walking.

“No Tabi, please leave. You don’t understand.” She replied back. I am now standing near here or to be exact, in front of her.

“I don’t understand?..Of course I don’t understand because you’re not telling me anything about it..and I won’t leave this place until you come with me.” I said straight to the point. She slowly shook her head and look down.

“I’m sorry..but I can’t go with you anymore.” She said and made my heart sink on the ground.

“Why?..Sandy, please tell me, why?..I will understand and forgive you for all of this if you will tell me why you are doing this..please, I want to know..” I get closer to her and hold her hand tight to beg. I do want to know what the reason behind all of this, and I am willing to help, forget and forgive her for doing these things without telling me. But then she pushes away my hand and look up to me with a serious face.

“I’m sorry, Tabi-ah..” with that I felt like a sword stab in my heart and it hurts so much, but I didn’t allow her to go away from me. I grab her forcefully and hug her like I don’t want to let her go. She struggle in my embrace as she tried to push me, but her force is not enough to do it.

“Please, Sandy..I am begging you..Please don’t do this..I can’t live without you..” I utter while hugging her.

“Choi Seung-hyun-shi, STOP!..LET ME GO!.”

“NO!..I won’t.” I told her and made me hug her more tightly.

“My world will crash if you will leave me..and everything I have is meaningless without you..Please, I am begging you..Don’t do this.” I added and she struggles more. Then people came with a camera and start taking pictures at us. I don’t know what’s happening, but I don’t mind them. Sandy is the only person that matters to me. Then someone pulls her from me and made the two of us separate. It was the man who she will be marrying. He hides Sandy behind his back.

“YAH!..Don’t meddle in this..You don’t know anything between us..” I shouted at him and he glare at me.

“No, it’s you who don’t know anything..You are interrupting our wedding, and making a disgusting scene here..Can’t you see those people..You are humiliating us in front of them and the media..” he pointed at the guest who are watching us.

“Aren’t you embarrassed at yourself?” he added.

“I don’t care if I look like a fool in front of you or everyone because all I care is Sandy..so please move out and stop this craziness..” I scolded the man and turn back to Sandy who hides on his back.

“Sandy, le~” before I could reach out to her two men hold me at both sides to stop me from coming to her.

“YAH! LET ME GO!..” I struggle from their hold, but they only hold me tighter.

“If you still have dignity..You better leave this place..quietly.” the man said. I look at him.

“I WON’T!..and I don’t listen to stupid stranger like YOU!” I strongly said and the next thing I knew was my left cheek felt pain. I look at the person who suddenly slaps me.

“S-sandy?..” I never thought that she will do that to me.

“He is not a stupid stranger Seunghyun-shi..” I can see that she is angry right now because she called me not in the name she gave me.

“He is my future HUSBAND.” She stated and I am shock when I heard her said that in my face.

“You’re kidding, right?” I disbelieve what she said.

“I’m sorry, but that’s the truth.”

“B-But, how about the promises that we made?” I ask while trying to free myself from these two men, but they don’t allow me.

“those..those are nothing..and don’t mean anything at all..Those were empty promises, Seunghyun.”

“E-empty?..Huh!..Your lying, Sandy…Please tell me I am right..”

“No..and I really meant that.” She confirms it.

“Ok fine!..If that’s what you said..But I will just leave here if you are going to tell me and look into my eyes..and say that you don’t love me anymore.” I stand properly and the so called husband gesture his men to let me go. I stand firmly in front of her and I can see the surprise expression she has. She is silent for a moment, biting her lower lip then her eyes get teary before she opens to speak.

“Choi Seunghyun-shi, I-..I don’t love you anymore.” She said in front of my face and all the people inside the church heard it and they became the witness for my heartbreak and heartache. It hurts so much hearing those words from her and I didn’t expect her to say it.

“Now I know..All of those were just lies..I am so stupid to believe in you..and for loving you..” and my head down in defeat.

“If that’s what you want and if this will make you happy..Then I will let you go..I hope you find happiness in him..Goodbye, Sandy..” I said my final message to her and began walking away from them, from the only girl that I love, from the only person whom I made promises, and from the person who owns my whole world, my heart, soul and my everything.