"Cruel Fate"

My Everything

Anneyeong!..I'm here to update again..;) Anyway, this story is nearing to come on it's end.. I hope my loyal readers will still read it until the end..;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21 "Cruel Fate"

 

Dara’s POV

 

I don’t know how long I have been staying here at my room. After watching that video of him my whole world crashed. It hurts to know that he left me after all. I thought we could be together again, but it’s all just a thought and never going to happen. Fate is so cruel for us. Maybe this is how God punishes me because of my wrong doings back then. I was the one who left him first and everything is going back to me. The pain in my heart is unbearable. Is it the same pain he felt at that time? I miss him so much. I want to see his face, hugs and kiss him, but I don’t know where to find him. Did he really leave me for REAL?

 

“Dara noona, you have to eat..it’s not good for your health.” I heard someone calls my name, but I didn’t bother to look at the person because I know it’s not him. I don’t care if I die right now because that’s what I want ever since he left me. What’s the point of living if he is not here anymore? The view is so beautiful. The sky is so clear and bright, then all of a sudden his image show up.

 

“Tabi-ah..” I utter as I see him smiling on me.

“Noona, you can’t be like this forever…Seunghyun hyung will not be happy if he sees you like that…Please noona..” it’s the same voice again, but hearing Seunghyun’s name on that person makes me look at him.

 

“He won’t comeback no matter what happens to me..” I said to the person in front of me. It’s Seungri. I don’t know when did he came in here, but he has this look that I don’t want to see. He is looking at me with pity. I look away from him and back to where I was staring at before.

 

“I don’t know what to say, but all I know is Hyung loves you so much and it will hurt him to see you like that..Please stop this..” I can hear his pleading voice. I’m sorry Seungri-ah, but I don’t know how to stop this misery. Living a life without him is too much for me to take. After that marriage with Jiyong, my whole world crashed and now that it happened again. I feel like dying. I don’t want this kind of life. How can I take away this pain when the cause of this is also me? I was the one who make our life complicated. I deserve to be in pain.

 

“Noona please..you have to eat..” that’s the last words I heard when my senses shuts down.

 

****

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

You are so cruel to me Dara. How come you didn’t love me even a little? You didn’t even think of me getting hurt with your actions just because you want to be with him. I am hurt also Dara and you can’t see that because all you have been thinking was him. I love you since the time I met you until now, but you didn’t see that. I hated myself for loving a person who doesn’t loves me back. But maybe this is how God punishing me for destroying the two of you. I insisted my dad to ask your dad to marry me just for his debt. I thought to myself that someday you will forget about him and learn to love me. But I was wrong. I really thought that getting you away from him can make everything ok, but it didn’t. Seeing you like this right now breaks my heart. I want you to love me too. Will you? I kissed the back of her hand as she lies sleeping in a hospital bed. She’s been like that for almost a week. She’s not waking up, but the doctor said that she’s still alive. When Seungri called me that day when she passed out, I quickly rushed to our house and sends her here. I have been at her side looking after her since day one, waiting for her to wake up. She’s making me feel regretful and I hated that feeling.

 

“Don’t worry hyung..Noona will wake up soon.” Good thing Seungri is here to accompany me. My parents are also taking care of her, but since I don’t want them to get tired. Seungri and I are the one left to stay by her side.

 

“Maybe if I didn’t pushed her to the edge..she won’t be ended up like this.” I told no one particularly.

 

“Don’t blame yourself hyung..We can’t turn back the time now..What we need to do is go on with what we have now..I know Seunghyun hyung did this because he has his reason.” I heard Seungri said.

 

“You are right..We can’t turn back the time..but I can still correct the wrong things that has happened.”

 

“What do you mean by that, hyung?”

 

“I need to bring him back here..” I said before standing up from my chair.

 

“Where are you going hyung?”

 

“Take Care of her for now, Seungri-ah..I need to do something..” I didn’t wait for his response and already left the room. All I need to do is make him return again, I will think of the consequences once everything is settled. I dialed Yuri’s number. I know she is with him because that day when she went to my house and told me everything. I told her where she can see him so I bet they met at the day he was supposed to leave the country.

 

“Come on, noona..please pick up the phone.” It’s been ringing for so many times. I am feeling impatient waiting for her. I tried a couple of times again, but she’s not answering it. I called Mr. Kim to ask for assistance.

 

“Kindly check if Seunghyun did go to his assigned flight and also, look for my sister Yuri. I need information as soon as possible.” I ordered Mr. Kim over the phone.

 

“Ok, Sir!” We ended up the call and I waited for him at the lobby of the hospital. He arrived after 3 hours.

 

“Sir, Mr. Choi didn’t get in to the flight. According to our source, the CCTV in the airport seen him arrived, but a lady came to him. She’s your sister. Then the two exited the airport together.” Informed by Mr. Kim.

 

“So, where are they now?”

 

“Still unknown, sir.”

 

“We need to find them, Mr. Kim..Ask everyone to help you..Look for those people she or he talks to before they disappear..Just do everything you can to find them.”

 

“I understand Sir.”

 

****

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

I don’t know how long I and Yuri been staying here in this small house away from the city. I decided not to go with the flight, but instead be with Yuri. That day at the airport, I never thought she would come. I saw the pain in her eyes when I looked at her. I’d like to punch myself for being so cruel to her, but I know she understand me. We are now living together away from the city and from Dara. I tried to forget her, but my heart can’t. Every day and night she’s been on my mind. I missed her so much, but this is the better for us now. She must stay with her husband and I should stay away from her as I deal with my own problem. The symptoms of my illness are occurring and it’s getting worse as the time goes by. I rejected Yuri’s offer about me staying in the hospital to get the surgery. Why?. It’s because of the new information that Jinyoung told me. If I get surgery, the rate is only 20% and the worst effect of this is half of my memories will be lost. I don’t want to let that happen. I rather be dead than forget everything especially Dara. I convinced Yuri and Jinyoung that I don’t need to take that surgery and I will be fine so he gave me medicine to help me fight with it for temporarily. Those are just words that I told them so they can let me go on and live my life as it is. But every night, I keep on vomiting and my head hurts so much. I don’t want Yuri to see me in that state because she will be worry again. So I struggle to survive on my own. Just like now. I am vomiting again inside our comfort room in the toilet bowl. I try pounding on my head to stop the pain I am feeling inside. It’s like cracking my head into two and crashing. I want to ask for her, but I stop myself. She doesn’t need to know this. Then just like before, I try to think of her. The only woman I love and I will love for the rest of my life. Her images play back into my mind. Her smile, her cute looks at me, the way she speaks, everything about her. Upon remembering her I didn’t know when my tears start falling. I rested my back on the wall and let my legs lay on the ground limply and so my arms too. The pain is slowly subsiding, but my silent cries never stop. I missed her. I want to hug and see her, but I can’t.

“Sandy…” I chanted in my cries.

 

****

 

After that hell night of mine, here I am again still alive like nothing happen. I remember, today is Yuri’s birthday because my phone calendar alarm rings. I must prepare a good breakfast for her. When I am done with it, she is still sleeping soundly on our bed. We both sleep in one bed, but nothing happened beside from sleeping.

 

“Happy Birthday to you!.Happy Birthday to you!..” I sing for her while holding the tray of food and standing beside the bed. I see her move and slowly open her eyes. When she see me, a sweet smile plaster on her lips. She rubs her eyes to adjust her vision clearly.

“Happy birthday happy birthday!..Happy Birthday to you!” I ended the song and she just stares on me looking surprised.

“Happy Birthday Yuri-ah!” I said with a smile and put down the tray in front of her. To my surprise, she launches herself to me and hugs tightly.

“Thank you Seunghyun-ah…This is the best birthday gift I have ever had..I Love you.” Those three words makes me froze on my spot. I never expected her to say that. I mean, I know she loves me, but she already know that Dara is only one for me.

 

****

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Saying those three words to him easily slipped out from my mouth. He is the only man that I love and I already know that this is just a one sided love because his heart already belong to that one person named Dara. I know that no matter what I do, I can’t replace her. I just want him to know my feelings so I don’t have regret in this world about not telling him. He froze on his spot after hearing what I said.

 

“I Love you as a friend..” I refrain what I said earlier so he will not feel guilty about me saying my true feelings for him. But the truth, I have been waiting for him to say I Love You too. I think it will never happen so before he could say anything else, I take back what I said. I feel hurt, but this is the reality. I need to accept it.

 

“I love you too as my friend..” I heard him replied and he caressed my back. Tears are threatening to fall, but before it could happen I break the hug.

 

“Thanks for this!..I will eat it now..You can leave me here first.” I said to him trying my best not to cry. Then I see his sad eyes looking at me.

 

“Are you sure?” he worriedly asked.

 

“Of course!” I assure him and he finally leaves me. When he leaves, I eat while crying silently.

 

****

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

I went out to buy a gift and cake for her. At the gift shop, I saw a beautiful necklace with a diamond Amethyst Sterling Silver Double Heart pendant.

 

“Are you looking for a gift to your fiancé sir?” I heard the lady asked me. She is standing behind me.

 

“Ah, no..it’s a gift for a friend.” I replied.

 

“for a Girl Friend?” she corrected.

 

“Yes..It’s her birthday so I want to give her something special.”

 

“Does she like necklaces?”

 

“I am not sure..”

 

“Hmm..maybe this will fit her…” she goes inside the bracelet section and I watch her pick a bracelet on the display and show it to me.

 

“This is a friendship infinity bracelet…is she your bestfriend, sir?” the lady asked. I don’t know what to answer because we didn’t place any label between the two of us since I gain back my memory.

 

“It’s ok sir..I am sure she will like this..” I heard her talk again and when I look at her, she’s smiling at me.

 

“How much is that?.”

 

“$140.00”

 

“Ok, I’ll buy it.” I said and the lady placed it in a small box and start wrapping it. Then I remember the necklace.

 

“Ah!..Miss, can I take a look at that necklace over there?..The one with diamond double heart pendant.” I pointed and she followed quickly.

 

“This one sir is cost $250.00”

 

“I’d like to buy it.”

 

“Should I include it to the bracelet, sir?”

 

“No..Just separate it..”

 

****

I am done buying the gift and cake, so I decided to go back. As I walk in the street towards the bus station, my vision starts to blur. I blink twice, thrice and it slowly returning to clear. I suddenly feel dizzy, good thing there is a post near me so I take a hold on it to get my balance. I shake my head to get away with the feeling and start to walk slowly. I can see the bus stop not far away from my spot. All I am thinking right now is to get on the bus so I could go home safely. I think God hears me, because I finally ride a bus. I take time to rest. I arrived at my destination and I got back my senses again, but not fully. I finally arrived at home.

 

“Oh, where have you been?” it’s Yuri who asked me that and before I could answer her everything went black.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to leave your comments!..

Thanks!