"Let's Go Back To U.S"

My Everything

Anneyeong my dear readers!..I'm here to update..

Do you still read this?..I hope so..I think only few are reading it because I only got few comments..but I will still continue it till the end..AJA AJA FIGHTING!..;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 "Let's Go Back To U.S"

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“YAH!..SEUNGHYUN-AH!..SEUNGHYUN-AH!..WAKE UP!.WAKE UP!..PLEASE..” I got scared when I see him fall down upon entering the house. His head is on my arms as he lays on the floor unconscious. Keep on shaking him. Oh God, please don’t. Don’t do this to me. You can’t take him away..not now..I still need to ask for his forgiveness. Please..please wake him up. Please.

“Yuri-ah..” my trail of thoughts cut off and I didn’t know how and when did he wake up. I felt his warm hand touching my face. He wipes something on my cheek.

“Why are you crying?” I didn’t know about me crying, but the moment he touch me I felt relieve.

“Seunghyun-ah..” I said before I hug him and cried harder. I felt him move and hug me back. He caresses my back.

“Hushh..stop crying..I’m sorry if I scared you..” I heard him talk. He did scare me to death. I don’t want to let go from this hug because I am afraid to never experience it again. I have to tell him the truth.

“Seunghyun-ah, I have to tell you something..”

“What is it?” I finally let go of him and look at him directly. I can’t stop myself from crying already.

“I want ask for your forgiveness…I did something terrible..” I began. I watch him stares at me and wait for whatever I will tell him.

“I was the one who collided with you during your motor accident…It was me..” with that big revelation I don’t know how to face him so I hang down my head and cried even more. I don’t know if he is mad at me because I haven’t seen his reaction after I said those things.

“How?” I heard him asked.

“That night, I was driving home when you and I collided on the road..I don’t know what to do that time..I was afraid..so I took you to my house and called Jinyoung to help me…I was afraid that I might go to jail…so I hide you…But when my conscience keeps on bugging me..I found a way to ask for anyone that was looking for you..then I found a paper posted on the wall…Dara was looking for you…but when I tried to contact the number it’s not in use anymore…I had no choice, but to hide your identity when you regain your consciousness after being in coma state..I’m sorry Seunghyun-ah..I’m sorry..”

 

****

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

Hearing her revelations makes me become confuse. Then the memories of the past come back to my mind. It wasn’t her fault at all. I lift her head and wipe those tears on her cheeks using my two hands. She really feels sorry for what she thought she did to me.

“No..You don’t have to be sorry..It wasn’t your fault..I remember that day..I was chasing those goons who stole something important to me..” I stated.

“You mean, the ring?” I heard her asked.

“How did you know?” I asked back.

“I found it on your hand when I found you…You have been holding it tightly..”

“Do..Do you know where it is now?”

“I stock it in the box..the one you saw before at the house..”

“Can I have it?”

“I’ll give it back to you once I return there again.”

“Thank you..and sorry if I made you feel afraid because of what happened..Thank you also for taking care of me during those time..” I said to her and give her a comfort hug. Then I remember something. I scan the area and see it behind her. We separated from the hug and reach out for the cake and a paper bag with the gift inside.

“What’s that?” she asked. I just smile at her and open the box of the cake. Good thing it is still ok.

“I bought you cake..” I replied. I scan for the lighter that I bought inside my pocket. I light up the candles on the cake.

“Happy Birthday to you..Happy birthday to you..happy birthday happy birthday…happy birthday to you…Happy birthday Yuri-ah.” I look at her and she’s crying again.

“Aish..why are you crying again?..Is my voice not good?” then she chuckle and wipe her tears away.

“Of course not!..I like it so much..Thank you, Seunghyun-ah.”

“Make a wish before you blew it.” I said and she did what I told. Then I give her my gift.

“Oh?..A gift for me?..You should not bother to buy..” she said.

“It’s just a little thing compared to what you did for me..I hope you like it..coz I don’t actually know what I should buy for you.” I scratch the back of my head after saying it because that’s true.

“Thanks!..I’ll open it later..” she accepted my gift and hugs me.

 

****

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Days and nights have passed and Jiyong still don’t have information about Yuri and Seunghyun. Dara was also awake, but just like before, no one can talk to her. She’s been staying inside her room and stares in the sky. All of them tried to talk to her, but she doesn’t listen to them. Today, Seungri comes back again to Ji’s house for Dara.

 

“Noona, how are you?..Jiyong hyung and I are so worried about you being like this..” he began tearing again. Ever since she wake up and transfer back from the hospital, Seungri never missed a day talking to Dara. Hoping that one day, she will be back to her normal state.

 

“Noona, I know you have been missing hyung..but can’t you see that you are hurting Ji hyung also?..At first..I feel angry with Ji hyung because of what happened..but the truth is..we shouldn’t put the blame on him…he is also regretting everything he did..” he said to her, but she didn’t move a bit. She’s staring only to the sky. He sighs because of feeling hopeless.

 

“Ji hyung is trying to correct his mistake…I am also helping him to look for Seunghyun hyung…but it seems like he don’t want us to find him…According to our information, he is with Yuri-sshi…as I look at this situation..Seunghyun hyung wants you to live your life with Ji hyung since he is your husband now…He is being considerate with hyung’s feeling as your husband…Don’t you think..it’s time for us to move on?..Seunghyun hyung already sacrificed everything for you..because that’s how much he loves you…Please noona..Get back to your old self..I missed you so much..” Seungri want his noona to realize what his Seunghyun hyung wants for her. He knows that moving on is a very painful thing to do, but she needs to overcome it all for her and him. Dara heard everything Seungri always telling her, but it’s her heart and mind dueling inside her. She knew that Ji was also suffering, she actually want him to feel her pain. But then, Seungri was right. They shouldn’t blame Ji for Seunghyun’s decision. Dara sort out her thoughts about Seunghyun after that day.

 

Tabi-ah, I’m sorry for all the things I have done. Seungri made me realize everything. It’s hard for me to move on with my life without you, but if this is what you want. I will do it. You will be forever in my heart and forever be, my everything. Dara thought to herself.

 

“Noona?..Omo!..Is that really you?” Seungri can’t believe that his noona is not hiding herself inside her room anymore. They have met at the backyard where there is a fish coil pond in the house.

 

“I’m sorry Seungri-ah for giving you a hard time lately..but I promise you that it will be the last..Thank you for helping me.” she pulls him into a tight hug.

 

“It’s ok, noona..I am glad you are back.”. The two are enjoying their moment together when a maid runs into them, holding a phone.

 

“Mam Dara, Driver Kim is on the line. He wants to talk to you.” The maid announces.

 

“Thanks!” she receives the call. Mr. Kim told her to come in the hospital because Jiyong pass out. She didn’t think anything at all. Her feet drags her to where her husband. She gets worried about what happened. At the hospital, Mr. Kim assisted her and Seungri.

 

“What happened?” Dara worriedly asked upon looking at the sleeping Jiyong on his hospital bed.

 

“The doctor said that it’s over fatigue…He has been working too much since the day you hospitalized and keep on looking for Mr. Seunghyun..” she felt guilt after hearing those things.

 

“Can you give us a little time?” she requested to be alone with Jiyong at the moment. The two nod in response and leave the room. She goes to his bed side and pulls a chair to sit.

 

“YAH!..Kwon Ji Yong!..Do you wanna die?..Why did you work yourself too much?..You want me to feel guilty?..huh?” then tears starts to fall down from her eyes as she talks to him. She takes his hand and holds it closer to her lips.

 

“Forgive me for what I did…Seungri is right..I shouldn’t blame you for what happened…Seunghyun is also right..I should live my life with you as my husband..Forgive me for causing you pain…”

 

****

 

Jiyong wake up the other day only to find Dara sleeping beside his bed. He gently her hair and tucks the excess strand that is covering her beautiful face. He smiles while looking at her. Dara move when she feels someone touches her. She’s welcome by her husband’s stare and smile. She smiles weakly at him.

 

“Did I wake you up?” she shook her head in response to his question. Then she began tearing up. Jiyong was surprised.

 

“Hey, honey..why are you crying?” she didn’t answer him, but instead she wraps her arms around his waist and buried her face on his side. He doesn’t know what to do. He might have scared her because of this.

 

“It’s ok, honey..Please don’t cry…It will make you ugly.” He wants to brighten the mood and stop her from crying.

 

“I’m sorry, Ji..I’m sorry..” she chants while crying.

 

“For what?..You don’t have to say sorry…I was the one to say that..I’m sorry for making you cry..” he caress her back as he sooths her cry. She shook her head and raise up to meet his eyes.

 

“I was wrong too..I shouldn’t blame you for it…Ji..I want to start a new life again..with you.” She said with her sad pleading eyes. He didn’t expect her to say it.

 

“Are you sure about that?..but what about him?..Seunghyun?” hearing his name again makes her heart wince in pain. She’s still not over him and she knows that, but she wants to move on and do what he likes her to do. She actually doesn’t know if she’s sure about it, but she nods her head.

 

“Let’s go back to US.” Those words slip through her lips. If she wants to move on, she needs to stay away from this country.

 

“Ok..We will.” Jiyong is glad to hear that she wants to start a new life with him, but something about her words can’t make him believe that it’s really what she wants. He still want to do it since it’s her request.