"Welcome Back"

My Everything

"Madamme!..Where have you been last night?..Sir Jiyong is looking for you when he called." The head maid said when Dara arrives at home.

"I'll just talk to him later..I just want to take a rest." You can feel that she is not interested about it.

"Ok madamme!..Do you want me to pr~" before she could finish, Dara raise her hand signaling to stop at talking before walking away. She went straight to her room, closing  the door as she lean on it and slides down then hug her knees.

****

At the mall...

"Hey, Sean-ah!..Where have you been yesterday?..You didn't comeback after break..What happened?" Doojoon asked him feeling curious. Sean didn't answer him, he continue writing on his report paper.

"HEEEELLLLLOOO!!" Doojoon said into Sean's ear to wake him from his dream land.

"Ah!..Yeah!..what are you saying?" Sean asked not really hearing whatever his friend is asking him.

"Aish!..Dude..You're acting weird..What happened?"

"Joon-ah..I just don't understand..There is this girl who keeps on insisting that I am the person she was looking for..but the thing is..I really can't remember her or anything about her..even the stories and events of her life with that person he is pertaining too..I was wondering if I have an identical twin." Sean said.

"Maybe!"

"But bro..Yuri said that I don't have any relatives anymore and I don't have a brother before..so how will it be possible?" he analize the situation.

"Eh?..maybe that girl is trying to fool you.."

"No she's not."

Flashback

"Can't you really remember me Seunghyun?..We made promises before." Dara keep on insisting.

"Dara-ssi..I think you have just mistaken..I really can't remember anything that you were telling me..If I am that person..I should remember even a little details about it, but I have none."

"NO!..You should try to remember it!..You should! You SHOULD!" She starts pounding his chest. Sean just letting her do that, when she gets tired he pulls her into a hug. Dara started crying hard in his chest.

"Y-you..should...p-please..you should remember me..Seunghyun-ah.." she said while crying.

"Dara-ssi.."

"Please..I am begging you..I need you.."

End of Flashback

"I think she loves that person so much."

"Tsk Tsk Tsk!..poor girl.."

"But something is not right..She already has a husband..so why would she cheats on him?"

"Eh?..She is married already?..You mean she is having an affair with the man who look like you while she has a husband?"

"Something like that?..I don't know!"

"Is she beautiful?"

"Yeah.."

"Tsk Tsk Tsk!..If yuri will find out about it..You'll be dead.."

"YAH!..I told you I am not that person she was talking about.."

"But what if you are?" Doojoon asked and he was thoughtful for a moment.

"No, it can't be."

"I think you should talked to Yuri and that girl to clear up everything.." Doojoon suggested.

"I t.hink your right..When Yuri comesback..I'll ask her."

****

The next day..

"Yuri-ah, can I ask you something?" Sean said while they were watching movie on the living room.

"Uhm!..about what?"

"Where is my family?"

"Didn't I told you before?" Yuri look at him.

"I know..but I just want to ask again."

"They were dead since you were 8 years old because of an accident..You are the one who told me that..Don't you remember?"

"I can't remember it..Do I have a brother just like me?"

"No you don't have..Why?"

"nothing!..can I ask one more thing?"

"what is it?"

"beside of you..Did I have love another person before?"

"hahaha..Sean..you had a lot of girls that wants to be your girlfriend but only me you picked."

"really?..you don't know a person named Sandara Park Kwon?" with his question made her stiff and shocked.

*****

The next day At the Kwon's Mansion...

"Madamme, we brought you your dinner..You haven't been eating since you came..Sir. Jiyong will be mad at us if he finds out about this..Please madamme.." The head maid begs for Dara to open the door so she could enter, but Dara didn't bother to do so. She just hugs her knees as she burried her face in the space between her knees and chest as she cries silently. She has been like that since she arrived home after the talk with Sean.

****

"No..no..no..don't..NO!" Sean screamed and sit up after waking up from a nightnamare. He has been sweating so much.

"Babe, why?..Are you having a nightmare again?" Yuri asked worriedly. She was beside him on the bed.

"Ye-yeah.." he honestly answered.

"I noticed that eversince you had been in that company..You started having a nightmare..What is it all about?." She is concern because she has been observing him.

"I also can't figure it out..I keep on dreaming of a person with no face..but I am sure that she's a girl.."

"A girl?"

"Uhm!..and she has been telling me things i can't understand that made my heart ache so much in pain..I tried catching her but she seems so far..but her voice..that voice..It seems so familiar.." he narrates what he remembers with his dream.

"I am worried about you..I think it's better for you to transfer." She suggested.

"I can't." he declined

"Why?..I already talked to my boss about it..and He is willing to accept you."

"You don't have to do that..besides..I don't think its because of my work..maybe..Yuri-ah, maybe my memories from the past are comingback." She was shocked about what he said. She knew very well that if he remembers his past, everything will be ruined.

"Stop thinking about it..You need to go back to sleep..Ok?." She change the subject and made him lay down as he gladly follow.

*****

"Sir, can I ask for a vacation leave?" Yuri asked her boss.

"Why?" Mr. Chen look up and stare at her with a questioning look.

"I think I just need some quality time with my fiancee.." she reason out

"What happened?"

"Lately, he's been acting strange and I felt like we are having a distant in each other..maybe because we spend too much time with work..I forget to give him time."

"If that's what you want..but make sure to come back after a week."

"Thank you sir."

*****

"waahh..my back hurts with all the stuffs we delivered." Doojoon said while doing some stretching as they walk to the bus station.

"How about you?..aren't you ti~" He stop when he notice Sean is in deep thinking. Sean continue to walk without noticing that Doojoon stops his pace.

"Eh?..What happened to him?" Doojoon scratch the back of his head and run after him and elbow his arm.

"Huh?" Sean went back to reality.

"Dude!..your spacing..What's the matter?"

"Joon-ah, lately after I have been with Mrs. Kwon..I started to get this few images on my mind and my dreams.."

"What do you mean?" Doojoon stops in front of him.

"I also don't know what it means, but one thing is for sure..I think it has something to do with my past."

"Your past?" confusion envelope Doojoon's face.

"Yeah..Actually, Yuri told me that I had met an accident during our wedding day.." he confess.

"WHAT?..You mean..because of that accident..you probably lost your memory?" Doojoon conclude.

"something like that..but when I asked Yuri about it..She keeps on denying and changing the topic..like.."

"like she is hidding something to you?" Doojoon completed.

"I don't know..but that's what I feel..I know it's not right to suspect her..She's my fiancee so I should have trust her..but eversince Dara-ssi showed up..i feel like everything has change.."

"tsk tsk tsk!..Dude..I think your just over thinking about it..Come to think of it..I don't think your fiancee can lie to you.."

"Unless she has a reason to do it, right?" He added.

"Yeah!" Doojoon suddenly answered without even thinking.

"Ah, No!..Aish!..Sean, your just over reacting with the situation..maybe you are just tired..Come on!" Doojoon encourage Sean to go with him.

'But what if my thoughts are right?..what if..all of those flashy images and voices I kept on hearing everynight has something to do with my past?..'Sean thought.

*****

"Hi, babe!..Welcome home." Yuri welcomed Sean as soon as he entered the house.

"Come..I've cooked your favorite." She drags him to the dinning area and he let her do it.

"What's the occasion?" He asked when he saw a lot of food prepared on the table.

"Nothing..I just missed cooking for you..I know we have been very busy for the past few weeks..and I'm sorry for not having time with you."

"It's ok..I also have lack of time with you..but it's normal because we have work and we should prioritize it also for our future right?" Sean said. Yuri wrap her arms in his arm.

"Yeah..but lately..I just feel that we are being distant with each other.."

"Babe, your just thinking too much.."

"I know..but I already made up my mind..Babe, let's have a vication leave this week." She open up.

"Vication leave?"

"Yeah!..why?..Don't you want to spend a week with me?"

"Of course not..It's just that..I don't think it's right to do it quickly..Why dont we think about it together before making a decision."

"Babe, I already talked to my boss and he agree..so there's nothing to worry."

"You have made a decision without even talking to me?..I thougt we have an argument about it?" Sean starting to feel bad about their talk. He remove her arms in his and take a sit.

"I know..but can you blame me?..I am so worried that if this goes on..we will fall out of love." She reason out.

"I know you are being afraid, but you still need to consider my opinion..right?.."

"I'm sorry.." she replied.

"You don't have too..I also have fault with this..well..anyway..since it's here already..then I'll just take a leave and talk to my boss first..I need to ask for a permission before leaving..Ok?" He said and Yuri went to his back and give him a back hug.

"Thank you babe.."

"So, where do you plan to go during our vication?"

"Anywhere as long as we are together."

*****

At the Kwon's Mansion..

"Welcome back, Sir!" the head maid greeted as soon as he enter the mansion.

"Where's my wife?" He quickly asked.

"She's still not home yet sir."

"Ok. Tell the driver to prepare my car. I want to surprise her."

"Yes sir!"

*****

"Madamme, someone is here looking for you?" Dara's secretary called over the phone.

"Who is it?" She aske

"It's me, honey." Jiyong took the phone from the secretary and talk.

"J-ji?" she get surprise by hearing his voice again. Then suddenly the door swings open revealing Jiyong with a boquet of flower in his hand.

"Hi!" He greeted first.

"Wh-when did you arrived?" She still in shocked that she stutter in her talk.

"Just an hour.."

"Why are you here?"

"Is that the question that you should asked when your husband comes back?..Why do I feel like you don't like me here?" Jiyong walk towards her table.

"It's not like that..What I mean is..Why did you come over here instead of taking a rest at home?"

"Of course I want to see my beautiful wife that I have missed so much." He now lean in front of her and stare with a boyish smirk on his lips.

"Ah..hm..I'm sorry..I am just busy.." She quickly change her face direction and focus on the papers she was holding.

"You can leave it there..There's always a tomorrow..Come on!" He said and hold her wirst as he pull her with him.

"But Ji..I.." She couldn't finish her sentence and drop all the papers she was holding when she gets drag outside her office.

"Don't worry about it..Let's go out for dinner..I'm starving.." He said.

*****

"Where are you going babe?" Yuri asked Sean.

"Ouside..I need some fresh air..besides..I'll buy something at the convinient store..I'll be back." He bids goodbye.

"Ok. Take care!"

*****

"You're starving right?..Let's stop by here.." Dara suggested as soon as she saw a convinient store on the way.

"Ok.." They both went out of the car and go inside the store. They bought 2 ramen bowls and eat it there. Jiyong keeps on talking about his trip and how he miss Dara while he was away, while Dara on the other hand just nodding and seems like don't have a care at all. While the two are busy eating and talking, Sean came in the store wearing a hat that almost covers his eyes and a calvine klein dark green jacket matching with a pants. He went to the chips section and started scanning what to buy. Then he heard a familiar voice of a lady. He get curious at who it was so he take a peak to see.

"Dara-ssi?" He said to himself. He take a glance to the other person she was having a talk with. At first he couldn't see his face because he is not facing her, but when the man look at her. Sean finally saw his face. He get startled and shocked as flashback images starts to come in.

Flashback

"Can't you hear her? She don't love you anymore." an image of a man with an unclear face said to him.

"No!..Please sandy..please tell me that your lying..please.." Sean begs at her.

"I'm sorry..But all I promise are worth nothing to me." an image of a lady said wearing a wedding dress.

"No!..I don't belive you!..Your lying!" He insist.

Sean's head starts to throb in so much pain.

"Ahh..ahh..ahh" he growl in pain as he pressed his two hands in his temple to stop the pain. He drop the things he was holding, and it called the attention of the store cashier and the other person inside the store.

"Hey, Mr.!..are you alright?" man came to assist him.

"Ahh!.AHH!..m-my..my head!" he shouts because of the pain. He is now kneeling on the floor. Dara and Jiyong get curious at what is happening. Dara is about to take a look at the scene when Jiyong grab her hand and made her go back to her seat.

"Stay here..I'll be the one to check." He said. She obeyed him although she wants to really go.

"Hey, Mr!..do you want me to bring you to the hospital?" the man beside Sean worriedly asked.

"AHHH!.." he scream more loud and tried to get up so he could run away. He wants to leave the place because he feels like, the more he stay there the more he is feeling the pain. He successfuly went out of the store while still in pain and walking like a drunk man. He pass by the glass window where Dara is seated. She quickly sees it and half of his face.

"Se-sean?" She stood up from her chair and quickly went out. Jiyong saw her went out of the store so he followed her.

"Hey, honey wait!" In just a matter of seconds she disappear from his view.

"DARA!..DARA!" Jiyong called out her name when he couldn't find her on the street. On the other hand, Dara continue to follow Sean on the other way of the street. She was so worried at what is happening to him because he keeps on shouting like he is in so much pain. She knew that it was Sean even she just only see half of his face on the window.

"SEAN!..SEAN WAIT!.SEAN!" she keeps on calling him but he seem to didn't hear her.