"I'll Help you"

My Everything

NOBODY's POV

Seungri and Jinyoung got shocked when Yuri slapped Dara on the face.

“Ya-YAH!..Yuri-ah!” Jinyoung finally find his voice and hold her shoulder.

“How dare you do that to him?” Yuri asked. Tears escape Dara’s eyes and she just stare at her with blank emotion.

“Dara noona..” Seungri tries to comfort her. They got distracted by the nurse voice who called their attention.

“Doctor Jin, the patient is awake!” she announces. Yuri quickly moves towards the room, while Dara wipe her tears and try to fix herself again before going inside together with Seungri. Yuri went in first.

“Sean-ah!..” She called him. Seunghyun sit up while guided by another nurse. When he sees Yuri, he smiles weakly.

“H-hi!” he then said. Yuri tear up when she heard him greeted her and smile.

“Sean-ah.” She rushes to him and hug.

“Yah!..You made me worry.” Yuri said while crying. The door swings open again revealing Dara and Seunghyun with Jinyoung. They all see the scene that was going on. Dara feel a bit hurt seeing him hugging another girl instead of her. She looks away and not makes it obvious that she is hurt with the scene. Seunghyun look towards them, the moment he sees Dara a smile formed on his face.

“S-s-sandy-ah..” he called in a whispering tone. Yuri heard it clear since she was hugging him.

“What?” She broke the hug and look at him.

“S-sandy-ah.” He repeats and now they hear him said it. Dara and Seungri get surprised. Yuri looked towards where he is pertaining to.

“H-hyung!” Seungri startled.

“Aissht!..Yes of course!..what’s with the expression?” Seunghyun asked Dara and Seungri.

“YAH, HYUNG!.Ha-Ha-Hahaha..SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!” Seungri can’t help the excitement that he is feeling inside. He doesn’t know what to do.

“YAH!..Panda-ah!” Seunghyun called him.

“Oh God!..It’s really you, hyung!..hahahaha..HYUNG!” He finally go to his side as Yuri step aside so Seungri can hug him too.

“Aiah!.Yes of course, its me..Pabo-yah!” Seunghyun said and knock him on the head lightly.

“Ah!..what’s that for?” Seungri complained.

“That’s for being weird.” Seunghyun answered.

“ahahaha..WELCOME BACK HYUNG!” he exclaimed happily.

“Eh?..We-welcome back?..Why?..and why is your noona frozen on her spot there?..Doesn’t she miss me?” Seunghyun whispered the last question to Seungri’s ear.

“Huh?” Seungri is at lost for the first couple of seconds before the question sinks in his mind.

“Ah!.ahahaha..Oh, yeah!..Noona!..Yes, Dara noona!” He is not on his right mind.

“Of course she missed you..Right noona?.” He called her. Dara is still immobilized and still processing the entire situation.

“O-oh?..Ye-yeah!” she only replied.

“See!” Seungri said.

“Aish!..by the way..Why I am here?..What happened?..and Who is she?..Is she your girlfriend?” Seunghyun start asking. All of them were in surprise with his questions.

“Ahhss!..Yah, hyung..stop playing tricks on us..ok?..How come you do~” Seungri tried to make everything fine, but stop when he sees a questioning and serious look on Seunghyun’s face and eyes.

“Y-you..You really don’t know them?” Seungri asked and he nods before looking back to Yuri who was standing there frozen with his answer.

“Ha!..Ha!..Hahahaha..Funny..this is funny..” Yuri sarcastically laughs at the scene. All of them turn to look at her.

“Stop this act Sean..You already got me with it.” She added.

“Eh?..Sean?..Act?..” he even look more confused with her statement.

“Yaahh..Hyung..You really good at acting..that’s why you are my idol..but can you st~” Seungri tried to calm the situation but earns a smack on the head from Seunghyun.

“Aw!..what’s that for?” he rubs his head.

“I am serious..If you don’t believe me..then fine..” Seunghyun said.

“Ta-Tabi?” Dara’s low voice suddenly heard.

“Hmm?” Seunghyun look towards her direction.

“I-is..is it..is it really you?” she stutter and don’t know if she will be happy or scared with all this things happening right now.

“Yes, my sandy.” Seunghyun replied with his sweet smile assurance. Dara can’t fight the tears that are going to flow from her eyes as soon as he called her like that again after a long time. Seungri get off the bed and move to the side and encourage Dara to come near to his hyung.

“Tabi-ah!” She finally runs towards him. Seunghyun welcomed her with a open arms and hug her tight.

“God!.T-thank God!.” She said while crying her heart out. Seunghyun just let her cry and caress her back.

“sshhh..its ok..ssshh..” Seunghyun comforts her. Yuri can’t stand the scene so she walks out and followed by Jinyoung.

“Yuri-ah!” Jinyoung called. Seunghyun noticed it and just his sight followed her out while hugging Dara. He suddenly felt hurt when he saw Yuri cry as she walk out, he don’t know why he felt that way towards her, but one thing is for sure right now, that he is happy with Dara.

 

*****

Seunghyun went back to sleep after they have a short talk with Dara and Seungri. Seungri went out to buy coffee for Dara while she remains inside sitting beside Seunghyun’s bed and holding his hand.

“Noona, here’s your coffee.” Seungri pass the cup of coffee and she gladly accepted it.

“Seungri-ah..have you talked to Dr. Jinyoung?”

“Noona..”

“Why did Seunghyun forget about her?”

“He said that it is due to his painful memories that try to comeback, but he pushes himself to the limit.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Noona, hyung suddenly remembers you but it’s just only a part of his memory that lost. And forget all his present memories about Yuri and the accident.”

“So that’s the reason why he don’t know about me and Jiyong?..”

“You got it right..It means..hyung get stocked with his past memory..” Seungri answers her.

“Oh God!..What should I do?..” Dara burst out in tears. Seungri knew how hard and painful her situation right now. He can’t do anything to help her and his hyung. Seungri and Dara didn’t reveal the truth about Seunghyun engaging in accident and becoming Yuri’s fiancé, Dara’s marriage with Jiyong because if they do, Seunghyun will be in pain again so that’s why they let him live in whatever memories he has right now.

“noona..I know what you feel right now..but can we just enjoy this right now?..He finally remembers you..isn’t that what you want since you have seen him?..”

“Yes..but not like this..It become harder for me and for him to live a life like this..” she cried out.

“I know..but God has a reason why he did this..maybe because he wants you and him to make new grateful memories.”

“b-but how?..”

“I’ll help you..” Seungri assures her.