“It’s Sean!”

My Everything

A/N: Doodoong!..I'm back again!..hehehe..Update, update update!!..;)

 

7 months later

“CONGRATULATIONS!” the whole office staff greeted their boss for a job well done.

“Congratulations, Dara.” Jiyong greets his wife for closing the big investment deal. He wanted to kiss her on the lips, but Dara avoided it so he landed on her cheek.

“Thanks!..” she replied and turn to her employees.

“and Thank you also to all of you..because without your help I won’t be able to make it..so this is our success..CONGRATULATION TO ALL OF US!..” Dara said as their president. The employees cheer her and give a round of applause.

Meanwhile on the other country..

“Yuri, I’m home!” a man said as he enters the house.

“Welcome home Sean!” Yuri welcomes her boyfriend that arrives with a peck on the lips.

“I bought something for you.” He raised a plastic bag in front of her.

“Oh, really?..what is it?” She asks and he gives her the bag.

“Look and see it for yourself.” He said and she obeyed him.

“Aigoo..this is so cute!..Thank you sean.”

Yuri’s POV

It’s been 7 months since the accident happened. I now have a boyfriend and his name is Sean, but actually he is the guy who I accidentally crashed on. He’s been in coma state for the past 1 month, I am so afraid during that time because I keep on thinking that if he will not woke up or die, I will be put up on jail and I don’t want that to happen. I then observed if his family is searching for him, but there’s no news heard at all, until one time when I went out to buy food since my stock that Jinyoung bought me were empty already, I decided to go out and buy by my own. Ever since the accident happened, I choose to keep myself inside my house and don’t go anywhere else because of the thought that police might pick me up and knew that I am the person who caused the accident. Good thing that Jinyoung my friend is there to help me. He is there during my hard times and he helps me also with the man I brought here. 2 months before, I’m slowly recovering from the trauma that I got from the accident. One time, I noticed that my food stock is running out of supply so I went out alone leaving him at my house, and then on my way home I noticed this paper posted on the wall that almost tear up. It has the image of the man that I have at my house. It states there that he was missing, there’s no name placed, just a phone number saying to call the person named Sandara Park as soon as possible, but then when I tried to call it, the number is not in use anymore. I thought that maybe it’s also good for them to not inform them first until he wakes up. I fold that paper and kept for my reference. I came back to my place and surprised that he is awake. I felt relieve that God hears my prayer, and then my thoughts starts to go crazy. I am thinking, If he is awake now, he will probably call the police and tell them that I almost killed him, or what if he came back to his family and his family will send me to jail. But all of the wash out when he start to talk and asks me what happened then what he is doing at my place. I ask him if he remembers anything or even his name and he said no. I called my friend Jinyoung and tell him his situation and he said that the man had amnesia and he can’t say how long it will take to get back his memory. I got the best idea to solve my own problem and to hide also what I did to him since he can’t remember about the accident I made up a story for him to believe and said that I am his girlfriend and he had a minor accident during our anniversary. At first I am afraid and nervous that he won’t believe me because of his expression, but later on he agrees. Now it’s been 5 months since he wakes up from his coma and we are in good relationship. He is very kind and loving person and easy to fall with. I wish we stay like this forever and hope that he will never find out the truth.

“Hey, Yuri-ah!” I return from my deep thought after I heard him talk.

“Y-e..yeh?”

“Are you alright?” He asks. I look at my hand noticed that I am still holding his gift and we are still standing near the door entrance.

“Oh, yeah!..I’m sorry..I just remember something.” I answered him.

“Ok!..Hey, what’s with our dinner tonight?” He ask and rub his tummy and I softly chuckle.

“ah!..Oh..Well I have prepared a stake for you..Let’s go, and eat!” I said and gesture my hand to follow me. While were eating I ask him.

“By the way, what happened to the job that you applied for?”

“Ah, regarding that..They hired me.” He proudly says.

“Wow, that’s great!..What is the name of the company?” I curiously ask before I scoop an amount of rice from my bowl.

“It’s a mall owned by a person named Sandara Park Kwon.” When I heard him said that I suddenly lose grip of my spoon and cause it to drop on the table and the rice scattered too.

“Hey, what happened?” He worriedly asks and I quickly fix my posture and pick up the rice and place on my free hand.

“Ah..yeh!..W-what’s the name again?”  I want to make it clear that the name she heard was right.

“Ahm..Sandara Park Kwon.” He repeats it. ‘Kwon?..Who is she?..and the name Sandara Park..isn’t she’s the one who’s looking for him?’

“H-have you m-met her?” I stuttered with my words.

“hmm..not yet..but I don’t think I still need to meet her..I just applied for a salesperson at the mall so no need for us to meet.” He straightly answered.

“Ye-yeah!.But what if you meet her?” his expression becomes more confused with my sudden question, but later on, he chuckle softly.

“Hahahaha..Hey..Are you jealous?”

“Huh?..Of course not!..It’s just..just..th~”

“Come on, babe..You don’t have to feel jealous because you are the only one for me..I don’t care who she is because all I care for is you.” He sincerely answered.

“Really?” I test his sincerity. He rises from his chair and move towards me and kneel down at my front side then take my hand.

“Yes, of course!” he kiss my hand and looks at me smiling. I return his smile with a peck on the lips.

“By the way, I remember that Jinyoung is asking me if I could come with him now, together with his friends…It’s a boy’s night-out.” He stood up and informs me.

“Ok, but don’t go home so late…and tell him that don’t drive when your drunk.” I said to him and he nod. He kissed me on the cheek and quickly go inside our room to change and after a minute, I can hear Jinyoung’s car horn telling him that he was here. I send him out to make sure that it’s Jinyoung and to remind him to take care before they left. I go back inside the house and wash the dishes. When I am done, I go inside our room to change my clothes into a sleep wear. Then I remember what Sean told me earlier about the owner of the mall. I bent down and move away some clothes that cover the place inside the closet that I tried to hide. I saw again the safety box that has a padlock to avoid those who wants to look at it especially Sean. I took it out and get the key on my secret place; I opened it and reveal the paper that I have seen posted on the wall.

“Lord, please don’t let him know the truth. I don’t want him to be mad and separate himself with me. I love Sean so much, I don’t want us to be apart.” I prayed while holding the paper.

Seungri’s POV

“Hey guys!..sorry I’m late..I caught up with so much work loads at the office..” I ask when I arrived at the bar. I am being invited here because it’s Mark’s birthday blow-out.

“That’s alright..Here!” It’s my friend Mark who said that and passes me a can of beer then I catch it on time.

“Seungri-ah, why didn’t you bring your fiancée?” My other friend Jaena asks. She is Mark’s new girlfriend, she become close with my girlfriend ever since they met. Well, she is friendly so there’s no doubt how they become close. I take a seat beside her and Mark on her other side.

“Chaerin said that she can’t make it today because she can’t leave her work.” I said.

“aw!” Mark commented.

“She is so hardworking..No doubt that you two end up together..Both of you are so workaholic.” Jaena added and Mark nod.

“hahaha..anyway, why is it that..it’s only the two of you?..Where’s Renz?” I ask while looking for our other friends.

“Haist!..Renz can’t come because of his father..”

“Hahaha..I knew it!..” I concluded.

“Come on, let’s make an order!” Mark suggested trying to avoid the topic, Jaena and I nod. We stayed there eating, drinking and chatting about our life. Then I feel my phone vibrated on my pocket. I answer it. It’s my mom who called and she needs me to pick her up on the ballroom place because my dad can’t pick her up since he is busy with his own things. I then said to Mark and Jaena that I need to go leave now, they said that they will leave too since it’s only the two of them. I agree and we separated ways. They left first; I am inside my car when I feel that I need to pee. I get down from my car and go back inside the bar and go to the men’s room. After a minute, I went out and return to where I left my car. As I approach my car, I see a familiar face that was seated on the front seat inside a white Honda car.

“Seu-Seunghyun hyung?” I blink many times and scratch my eyes to see if I am hallucinating or not. Then I heard him talk from afar with some guys and bids goodbye to them.

“Hyu-HYUNG!” I called his attention and he look at my direction.

“Hey Joong!..Come here faster!” I heard him shout. At first I thought he is looking at me, but then I look back and saw another short haired guy running towards the car’s direction and get inside. The remaining men bids farewell to them before the car zooms out.

“SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!” I shouted trying to call him back. I stood near the men and they were looking at me questioningly.

“Who are you calling, men?” the short black haired guy ask me with a manly tone voice.

“My friend Seunghyun.” I answered and he frowned.

“Seunghyun?” he asks again.

“Yeah!..I was referring to the guy that seated on the front seat.” I replied.

“hahahaha..sorry, but that’s not his name.” The man in spiky hair answered me that earn a questioning look on me.

“That’s not his name?” I ask and the two of them nod.

“then what?” I added.

“It’s Sean!” both of them answer in unison. What?..Sean?..Eh?