“Sorry”

My Everything

Seunghyun’s POV

‘What place is this?..and why do I feel uncomfortable?.’ As I walk slowly with her leading the way my heart starts to beat erratically, and I felt like I am having a heart burn. My breathing slowly turns to slow motion. The more I take a step towards her, my feet felt so heavy and I struggle to move forward. I clutches my chest and bend down.

“D-dah..D-arah..” I tried calling her, but I think she didn’t hear me because she didn’t stop walking.

‘Oh, God!..What is happening to me?..Why do I felt this type of pain?’

“D-arahh..” I can’t breathe properly, then my whole world went black.

Dara’s POV

I bring Tabi in the place where I know that can make him remember me, but don’t I look so desperate? ‘I don’t care!..because all I want is for him to remember me.’

“Hey, Seunghyun..Don’t you fe~” I look back to see him, but I stop when I saw him lying on the sand unconscious.

“OHGOD!..SEUNGHYUN-SSI!” I run to him quickly.

“YAH!..CHOI SEUNG HYUN-SSI!..SEUNG HYUN!” I shake his shoulder to wake him, but he was not responding. ‘Think Dara , think!’

“Hello?..Seungri-ah..I need your help.”

****

When Seungri came, we immediately rush Seunghyun to the near hospital. Now we are outside the room waiting for the doctor to come out.

“What did really happen, noona?” I heard Seungri asked me. I felt so scared and worried ever since we got in here. I won’t forgive myself if something bad will happen to him.

“Noona!” then I felt two hands on my shoulders and shaking me. It made me back to myself.

“Seu-Seungri-ah..” I can’t control my emotion anymore. I cry in front of him. He hugs me tight and caresses my back.

“I-..I do-ont..wa-nt..to lose him..again..Seungri.” I said in between my cries.

“sshh..don’t worry..hyung will be fine..”

“Wha-what if n-not?..I..I won’t fo-forgive myself..from bringing h-him there..” I really mean what I said.

“ssshh..noona, don’t think that way..hyung will be fine..I know he will..Maybe, it’s better if you will go home and I w~”

“No!..I won’t leave him here..I will stay beside him..Until he wakes up.”

“but noona..”

“I won’t listen to you..or to anyone..before..I made mistake, by letting other people orders me for what they want..and the consequence was losing him..now that I know he was alive..I won’t do it again..never!” I strongly said.

“Ok, ok, ok!..Just stop crying..”

After a few more minutes, the doctor comes out.

“Doc, how is he?” I rush to him and asked.

“He is fine and resting right now.”

“That’s good news..but, what did really happened to him, doc?” Seungri asked.

“Base on the test we did..We didn’t see anything wrong in him..Maybe it only caused by over fatigue..are you his relatives?”

“Were his friends.” Seungri asked.

“Ca-can I visit him inside?”

“Yes..but allow him to rest..and I will do some test to him so we can be sure he is ok.”

“Thank you, doctor!” with that I bowed and left the two as I go inside the room. There he is, sleeping with dextrose connected to him and a small tube in his nose for his breathing. I can’t hold my emotion upon seeing him lying on the bed like that. If only I didn’t bring him there, maybe this won’t happen. If only I didn’t hurry him to remember me quickly. If..If only I listen to him..when he said that he will go home.

“I’m sorry..” I utter as I stand beside his bed and hold his hand.

“If only I know..I’m very sorry..” I cry while staring at his sleeping figure.

Seungri’s POV

I watched her cry in front of the person whom she loves before until now, but he can’t remember her. I felt pity watching her like in that state. I wonder what really happen to hyung for the past few months and years that he was not with us. I will definitely find the truth behind this mystery. After a while I decided to come close beside her.

“Noona..I think you should rest for awhile..I’ll be the one to guard him.”

“I can’t, Seungri-ah..I want to see him wake up..because that’s the only time I can feel relax.”

“but noona..you still have work tomorrow..you need to at least rest for awhile.” I am being worried for her.

“Thanks for the concern, Seungri-ah..but I really can’t sleep right now..I’ll just stay here beside him until he wakes up..” she keep insisting.

“Ok..then..I’ll just get you coffee outside.”

“Thanks!”

****

Outside the room, my phone rings so I pick it from m pocket and look at who’s the caller. When I see Ji hyung’s name, I start to panic.

“Haist!..Why does he need to call me right now?..What should I do?.What should I say him?” with that thoughts, I just answer the call.

“Hey, hyung!” I greeted first.

“Where’s Dara?” he quickly asked with a cold tone.

“Dara noona?.” I asked back like I don’t know her.

“Where is she Seungri?..My dad said that she is not at home and even Mr. Kim said that she went out for a drive and still not returning back. WHERE IS SHE?!” he suddenly burst out in anger.

“Hy-hyung!..calm down..I..I don’t know where is she..maybe she just went somewhere else..” I don’t want to tell him that she is with him. I can’t.

“LEE SEUNG HYUN!..” he really is angry.

“Hyung..I really don’t know..I haven’t met her this whole day..and I actually trying to call her, but her phone was off..so I don’t know where is she.” I lie.

“If I find out that you are hiding her from me..I won’t forgive you..Understand?” he threatens me. Sorry, hyung but I can’t tell you right now where is she.

“Ye-yeah!..I understa~.” Before I could finish, he end the call. Whew!..that was scary. Then I go to the cafeteria here in the hospital building to buy the coffee for noona. After that I went back to the room. I am expecting that noona is still awake, but she’s not. She is sleeping in a seating position beside hyung while holding his hand like she doesn’t want him to go anywhere. I smile at the view, but I know this is just for a short time because when hyung wakes up, everything will back to normal. I place the cup of coffee on top of the drawer table and take a seat guarding the two.

Seunghyun’s POV

I wake up slowly open my eyes and adjust to my surroundings. The ceiling painted with white, I turn to my side and surprised to see someone sleeping on the sofa with a magazine covering his face and his arm and feet limply on the floor. Then to my other side, is a person too. Who’s sleeping back head facing me. I think it’s a girl because of her long wavy hair, but who is she and why she was holding my hand.

“Where am I?” I closed my eyes again and think what had happened.

“Da-dara..?” I whisper in air as soon as I remember it. I look at again to where I saw the girl sleeping beside my bed.

“Maybe it’s her.” I suddenly smile a bit. Then I remember, Yuri.

“!..Yuri might be worried about me.” I said and tried to get up slowly and removed my hand from her grip because I don’t want to wake her up. When I’m out on bed. I decided to carry her and place on the bed and cover her with the blanket. Then I wrote a short message for her because she might look for me when she wakes up and left it on top of the coffee. I don’t want her to be worried again.

 Dara

            “Sorry I have to go. My girlfriend has been waiting for me since yesterday. Sorry if I made you worry yesterday.”

                                                                                    Sean