Do I really look like him?

My Everything

The next day..

Nobody's POV

Sean decided to go out and breath some fresh air and unwind his mind because he feels suffocated with all the works inside the mall  so he decided to walk on the street for awhile during his break. He ended up coming to a play ground. He notice two kids are playing on the sand, he watch them while standing not far from them. Then a group of kids came in and started bullying the girl. The girl cried, but the boy tries to fight back with the group of kids, but he ended up pushed down. Sean decided to go at them, but stops when a lady came in to help.

"YAH!..You bad kids. Why did you pushed him?..Where are your parents, huh?" It's Dara who came in the scene, she grips the arm of the kid who pushed the other kid. Then the kids started crying like she have done wrong to them.

"MOMMY!.DADDY!" the kid cried calling his parents.

"YAH!.why ar~"

"HEY!..WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CHILD?" the mother of the child she is scolding showed up.

"Ah!..you maybe the mother of this ill mannered kid." Dara strongly said in front of the lady.

"YOU!..HOW DA~" she is about to land her palm into Dara's face, but stop when someone hold her hand. Both Dara and the lady look at the person who came in. It's Sean who stop the scene.

"Your son did something wrong to that kid." Sean pointed at the boy who still in the ground.

"and you still dare to hurt an innocent people just because you get affected of what she said about your child?.Tsh!..Now I know where your child's attitude came from.." He scolded her in a cool way. The lady get embarassed and forcely remove her hand from his grip and drag her son away from them. When the area is clear, Sean look back to Dara and the two kids.

"Are you alright?" He asked them. Dara didn't answer, instead she help the boy to stand up and dust off. The little girl help him.

"oppa, are you alright?" asked the little girl. Sean and Dara watches the two.

"Uhm!.." He nods and smiles to the girl. Both of them look back to Sean and Dara.

"Ahjussi, Ahgassi Thank you!" said the little boy and bow. Sean smiles at him and level down to him.

"It's my pleasure to help..Keep protecting your princess so no one will hurt her again. Ok?" Sean said that made Dara stare at him. She then remember her past.

Flashback

"Since we are together now..I will keep protecting you my princess. I won't let anyone take you away from me." Sean said while holding Dara's hand and standing bare feet on the sand near the seaside.

End of Flashback

The two kids left the two of them, when Sean turn back to Dara he saw a tear drop down from her face.

"OH!..Are you alright?..Are you hu~" Sean becomes concern and worried when he saw her cries. Dara went back to herslef and notice that she cried, so she quickly wiped it off and stand up ready to leave, but Sean stops her.

"Did she hurt you?" Sean asked.

"Ani." She wiped her tears again with her free hand. Sean still in squatting position with Dara's back facing him.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked again.

"I'm not crying..something ju~" before she could finish her statement, in one swift move she was being wrap in a hug by Sean. Her face is resting in his chest and him hugging her tight, wanting to make her feel his warmth comfort.

"Don't worry..everything will be Ok..If you need someone to talk to..I will listen." He comforts her and made Dara can't stop her emotion. She just cried in his chest as she remember how Sean or her Tabi hugs her the same way as he is doing. She is really confused, and still longging for him. She never stopped loving him eversince he was gone because she hopes that he is still alive. When Sean showed up to her, everything came back to her memories.

"Tabi-ah.." she wishpered while crying and Sean is caressing her back.

"It's ok..Just release it all." He comforts her with his words. Because of the stress that Dara is facing lately, she loose conciousness.

"Oh..Dara-ssi!PARK SANDARA-SSI!" He shakes her shoulders to wake her up when she becomes unconcious. He didn't thing anything, he carried her bridal style and started looking for a nearest hospital or clinic in the area. When he can't find one, he decided to call a cab and bring her in a place where he knows she will be safe.

*****

Sean arrives at home with Dara in his arms carrying bridal style. No one is there because Yuri had an out of town because of work. He place her on their room and quickly removes her shoes. He touches her forehead and noticed that she is burning hot in fever.

"Aish!..She has fever." He mumble and stood up to get a basin of warm water with small towel. He dip it in the water and squeeze it before folding it and place over her forehead. He look at her and still not satisfied with what he did. He took a blanket and cover it to her, but still it's not enough. He decided to change her clothes so she can rest comfortably. He search for yuri's clothes inside her closet and came back when he found one. He use the blanket to be a cover so he won't see her body as a respect for her. When he is done, he feel relieve, then properly covers her body with the comforter blanket so she will not feeling cold. Every 30 minutes he dips her towel in the basin with water. Then Dara mumbles something while sleeping.

"Tabi..Tabi-ah..no please no..Tabi" she keeps on saying until a tear escape her closed eye.

"Tabi?..Is he the same guy who you have mistaken that it was me?" He asked like she will going to answer his question.

"Is that guy really mean so much to you?..I wonder who is that guy?..is that even a code name?..or a nickname?..is that Mr. Kwon's nickname?" He watches her face turns calm like she is dreaming good.

"You must be missing him so much since he left for out of the coutry trip?..He should call you so you won't be worried about him..Mr. Kwon is so lucky to have a wife like you..If he knows that you are getting sick because of being stressed out in work and loneliness of being alone..He might go back here and take care of you.." He said and weakly smile.

****

The next day..

Dara slowly open her eyes and adjusted to her surroundings. She notice that the place is not familar to her. She sit ups and the towel fall from her forehead. She was confused while holding it, she look around until her gaze landed on the person sleeping beside her in a chair.

"Sean?" she called his name in a wisphering manner, but then she remember that he is not the Sean she knows. She watches him sleeps peacefuly. She trace his face features.

"Are you really not my Tabi?..or you choose to forget about me?" she asked the sleeping person.

"But whatever I do and tell myself to believe that it was not you..My heart tells the other way around..I feel so confused right now Sean-ah..I don't know who should I trust..My mind or my heart?..What if my heaty was right?..What if you were him?..there's a posiblity that you have forget about me..and I can't blame you because I have hurt you..but I am regreting it all..If only I could turn back the time..But what if my mind is right that your not him?..I will just cause you pain because of the feeling that I am using you as his replacement..I don't want that to happen.." She slowly and smoothly brush his hair by her fingers as a single tear escape her eye. It drops off on Seans face that made him move and start to wake up. Dara immediately look away and wipe her face.

"You're awake already..How are you?" he said still adjusting his eyes to open up. He place his hand over her forehead and it made Dara surprised.

"oohh..your fever was gone.." he happily said. Dara look at him and he was smiling at her.

"Seu..I mean Sean..what happened?" She asked totally cluless of what happened.

"You faint while crying yesterday..I tried to bring you in a hospital, but I can't find one. so I brought you here at our house."

"our house?"

"Yes..My fiance and I." he happily exclaim. Dara felt like she was being hurt by his word.

"ok."

"Ah!..do you want something to eat?..I will cook you some poridge." He said and quickly stood up and walk outside. Dara left inside the room, she observe and look again in her surroundings before she decided to get off the bed. She walk towards a drawer table where a picture frame is placed. It was him with a young looking lady smiling lovingly in front of the camera.

"She might be the girl he was talking about." She said while staring at the photo. Then she picks up another photo frame with him and her doing a wacky face shot.

"Why do you look like so much of him?..Is it possible that you have twin brother?..You even sharing a same expression..How am I going to convince myself to stop thinking that you are my Tabi?..How am I going to do that when I get to see his face it was you who always came out." she said.

"Do i look like the person you are talking about?" Sean suddenly came out from nowhere. Dara jumps of and got surprise by his sudden appearance.

"Y-YAH!.You s~"

"Do I really look like him?" She got interrupted by his question.

"Ye-Yes..Do you wanna see his face?" Dara asked.

"I would like too." He answered. Dara look for her bag and search for her wallet and took out a mini photo inside it and show to him.

"Here." She. Sean in the picture she shows still in long hair that covers his other side of face. Sean compares the photos.

"Waahh..were really look a like..this was awsome..Does it mean, I still have a family relative?" Sean asked. Dara didn't answer.