It's Because of me

My Everything

Nobody’s POV

 

A bright light from a coming car almost blinds Sean’s sight. He uses his hands to shield himself from the blinding light.

 

BEEEPPP!

“SEAN!” Dara screamed to the top of her lungs as soon as she sees the car approaching fast towards him.

A lot of memory came flashing fast into his mind. Until he finally see the face of the lady that was always talking to him. He just stands there and waits for the car to hit him to stop the pain he is feeling right now.

 

A loud horn of the car can be heard as the driver of pulls off the break to stop.

“YAH!..ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?” the angry driver scolded him as the car stops in front of Sean. He slowly remover his hands from covering his view and felt disappointed that he was still alive. Dara rush into his place and hugs him tight. Her tears start to fall from her eyes, as she feel scared that she will lose him again in front of her.

“YAH!..W-why?..” she asked as she cried. Sean was dumbfounded by what is happening. He just stood there like a zombie. Then a another loud horn of the car heard. Dara separates from hugging Sean and turn to look at the driver of the car.

“IF YOU WANT TO END YOUR LIFE, DON’T INVOLVE OTHER PERSON!.STUPID!”

“I’m sorry ahjussi..I’m sorry.” Dara apologized to the driver in behalf of Sean that is still frozen on his spot.

“Arrggh!..GET OUT OF MY WAY!” Dara followed what the angry driver ordered and she drags Sean with her. Dara noticed Sean’s facial expression. He slowly look at her with a blank expression.

“W-wh-who are y-ou?” He stuttered while asking her as he looks into her eyes. Dara gets confused by his sudden question.

“What do you mean, who am I?” She wipes her tears away as she look back at him.

“Te-tell me..Who really are you?” he slowly and a bit calmly asked again.

“I don’t ge~”

“WHO REALLY ARE YOU?!..TELL ME!” He grabs her in the arm tightly as he shook her just to make her speak.

“S-sean..It..It hurts..” She said as she felt the tightness of his grip.

“WHY ARE YOU IN MY MEMORIES?..WHAT DO WE HAVE IN THE PAST?..WHO ARE YOU?.TELL ME!” He shouted at her not minding about her getting hurt. Until he saw a tear escape her eyes. He loosen up his grip on her and distant himself slowly.

"HA!.Ha!..ahahaha!..WAAHHHHH..huhuhuhu...." He laugh for a moment, but it was not the laugh that means happiness. He laugh because he feels like he is going crazy, then shout as he kneel down fist touching the cold ground of the street and cry his heart out. Dara sees everything with her own eyes. She felt scared and worried for him. She is scared about him getting his memories back and worried about him for being hurt. She covers with her two hands and supress her cries.

"D-do..do you..really..really want to know?" She asked him. Sean pause for a moment and raise up his head slowly feeling like he lost his energy. Before she could tell him, he pass out.

"SEAN!" She called the moment he pass out.

****

At the hospital..

Jinyoung was the doctor on duty when a new patient arrived. He sees the face of the person and he new it was Sean. He quickly dialled Yuri's number and made her come to the hospital. Dara and Seungri followed the bed cart going to the room for the patients.

"What happened to him?" Jinyoung asked as he came in to help.

"Doc, they said that he pass out on the street." One of the lady nurse answered based on what Dara and Seungri told them. Jinyoung pull out his flash light kit and started checking on Sean's condition while Dara and Seungri stayed outside the room.

Seungri's POV

"Noona. please calm down..Hyung will be fine.." I caressed her back trying to calm and stop her from crying. Ever since we arrived here, she has been crying none stop and I am afraid that it will be bad for her health.

"Seungri-ah..I don't want to lose him.." she responded while crying.

"Hyung won't go or die..He is strong.."

"No..No.No..You don't understand.." She said and look up to him with her face wet because of her tears. I wipe her face with his two hands.

"Then, what do you want to say?"

"Seungri-ah..I..think..I think he is starting..starting to remember everything." with her last word, I get shocked with what she said, then a voice of a lady calling Sean's name can be heard.

"SEAN!..SEAN!..SEAN!" Then the doctor came out of the room. The lady quickly approach him like they have known each other. Noona and I stood up also to ask the doctor, but the new comer asked first.

"What happened to him, Jinyoung-ah?..Where is he?.How is he right now?..Please answer me." 'What the heck is wrong with this lady?. She bombard the doctor with a lot of questions as soon as she sees him, and why is she acting like she owns hyung?. Who is she and what is her relations~' My trail of thought cut off when realization hits me. Her face looks familiar. Isn't she's hyung's fiance?

Yuri's POV

I was freaking out the moment I heard from Jinyoung that Sean has been brough in to the hospital, that's why i rushed there quickly. I asked a lot of question to him when I saw him came out in a room, but he didn't reply quickly that made me more worried.

"Doc..How is he?" then I heard a voice of a lady. I pause and turn my head to look where the voice came from. I got shocked when I see her face. 'No..It can't be.'My heart beats fast and I feel nervous at the same time.

"Ladies, please calm down. He is now resting inside. The reason why it happened was because he had a head pain and constriction of the heart. He won't be in that situation if th~"

"I'm sorry..but it's because of me." she cut him off by telling the truth.

"H-HOW DARE YOU!" my anger burst out as soon as i found out that she was the reason behind it. My palm suddenly slap her face.