“I’m your what?”

My Everything

Dara’s POV

“Gwenchana?” that voice. After a long time, I hear it again. ‘Is it him?’ I ask myself as my heart beating fast, I slowly raise my face to see who's the person is.

“Ta-Tabi?” I think I confused him with what I have said because his brows frown.

“Oh God!. Your alive!” I happily exclaimed and hug him tight. I don’t know what to feel; I can’t describe what I feel inside now that I have seen him again for so long.

“Eh?..O-of course I am..Why would I be not?” I heard him talk, but I don’t feel that he is hugging me back. I pull out from the hug and look at again his face.

“YAH!..Where have you been?..Why did you hide from me?” I scolded him and I can feel that in any moment I will cry.

“Oh?..Me?..Hiding?” He said like he really doesn’t know what I am talking about.

“TABI-AH!..Please stop pretending that you don’t know what I am talking about..” I scream at him and he was more confused.

“Huh?..Wait!.Wait!.Wait!..What did you call me again?” He innocently asked.

“Tabi..Why?”

“Tabi?..hahaha..that was cute, Miss..but sorry to say..I am not Tabi..My name is Sean..Choi Sean..you might be mistaken.” He said with so much honesty in his tone and facial expression.

“Sea-Sean?” I repeat his name in a questioning tone. He nods at me.

“Yup!..and one more thing..I never hide from you because I actually don’t know you at all.” His words was like a knife that stab me fro the heart. ‘He don’t know me?’

“YAH!..What do you mean you don’t know me?..Have you forgotten?..I’m Sandy..your gir-…your gi..” I can’t say that I am his girlfriend when I remember that day.

“Hey..Miss?..Hey!..” I got back from my deep thought and saw him wave his hands in front of my face while looking at me with a worried face.

“Hu-huh?” is all I can utter.

“I’m your what?” He asked.

“AH..ehh..Never mind!”

“Ok!..You know what?..maybe your boyfriend look like me, right?” He asked me with a small smile plaster on his lips.

“aaa..mm..You!..Are you..are you really not Tabi?” I asked him again and he just shook his head with his lips pressed together.

“It’s actually my first time seeing you..” then he smiles at me.

Seunghyun’s POV

After I said that it’s my first time to see a single tear escape from her eye, I got surprised. I don’t know why she suddenly cry, but what I don’t understand is my feelings. Seeing a tear escape from her, I felt pain in my heart. Why do I feel like this? Suddenly my hand voluntarily goes to her face and wipes her tears. I have this weird feeling that I don’t want to see her cry. Then she looked at me surprise, probably because of my action, so I quickly pull-out my hand.

“Ah..hmm..sorry!..I..It’s..It’s just that I..I do-don’t want to see you cry.” I stutter with my words and bow my head in apology.

“What?”

“Huh?..amm..I..what I mean is..I don’t like..seeing girls cry..especially if because of me..I don’t want that..” I clear to her.

“Is that really is the reason?”

“Ye-yeah!..Even my girlfriend..I don’t want to see her cry..especially if it’s because of me..I feel hurt also when she did cry.” I honestly said.

“yo-you’re the same.the same as him..” she said to me.

“Really?..Is that person your boyfriend?..If you don’t mind..” I shyly asked.

“Ye-”

“SEAN!” I heard someone called me from behind, so I turn to see who it is. It was, Doojoon. He approach me.

“Yaahh..What are you doing here?..”

“Ahh..mm..AHA!..I am talking to her.” I pointed my thumb behind my back so he will take a look with the person I am talking about.

“Huh?..Where?” He asked.

“He-” I didn’t finish when I see that she was no longer there.

“Oh?..EH..she..” I don’t know how to explain to him that she was actually there, but how will he believe me when she was gone. So I just scratch the back of my head and laugh awkwardly in embarrassment.

“Haist!..I think you’re just hallucinating things..Have you eaten?”

“Not yet.”

“See!..I knew it..Come on..let’s eat!.” He invited me to come with him.

“But..she..I..We..actually have talked.” I try to explain, but he is not interested with it, so I just give up and come with him.

Nobody’s POV

Dara never left him when Seunghyun and his friend talked. She was only hiding. She felt hurt with all what Seunghyun said to her, but the most painful to her is that he doesn’t know him. Right now, Dara is having doubts in her head and heart if that person was really her Tabi or just another person that looks like him. When Seunghyun and Doojoon left she show up and watch him walk away.

“I will find out the truth Tabi..I won’t stop until I succeed.” She said to herself. Then her phone rings.

“Hello?”

“Hey, honey!..Where are you?..” She knows who the caller is.

“Ah..Ji!..Amm..I’m at the mall..doing some checking.”

“I called Mr. Kim awhile ago and ask him if your with him and he said you go alone..didn’t I to-”

“I know..It’s just that I am not used o have him with me always..Ji..I don’t want anyone following me around..It irritates me..and I already told you that..besides I am not going anywhere..Ok?..so relax..you don’t have to worry about.”

“but honey..I don’t want you to get tired..That’s why I told Mr. Kim to accompany you as your body guard…and another one is..We don’t knowhow secure you are..specially that I am not with you..”

“Ji..I am old enough to take care of myself..so please don’t treat me like a child..When I say that I can do it by my own..Please trust me.”

“Ok, fine!..I will let you..”

“Thank you!..I need to go now..I still have documents to check..Take care and Bye!.” Dara said and end the call.

****

At the police office…

“What do you mean that the officer who’s in charge of this case was no longer here?” Seungri ask the officer.

“Sir, Mr. Cruz, resigned a few month’s ago..He said that he got an offer to work abroad so he accepted it and resigned here..” explained the officer.

“So you mean..I can no longer talk or even contact him?”

“That’s probably it.”

“Ok..since I can’t talk to him anymore..how about..let me talk to the killer?”

“Ah..that person?..Ok..Come with me, Sir.”

****

“You!..I want to know the truth..You were the one to testify that the burned person brought here to clarify if it’s really my friends body...are you telling us the truth?..Was it really him?” Seungri interrogate the prisoner.

“Oh?..That was long ago, right?..” He sarcastically asked.

“Yes..and I need an honest answer.”

“Haist!..Tsha!..You are wasting your time with me..I already told before..and my answer won’t change..I need to go now..and please don’t bother me again.” The prisoner stood up and ready to be escorted by a police guard.

“What if I told you he’s ALIVE!” Seungri emphasized the last word and made the person to froze at his spot. Seungri noticed it and he can sense that he is nervous.

“He…He what?”

“ALIVE.”

“ha!ha!..ahahaha…” he burst in laughter. Seungri is surprised and annoyed at his reaction.

“Impossible!..I am the one who saw him..that’s why I don’t believe you.”

“Really?” Seungri asked and doubt can be heard from his voice tone.

“If you don’t believe me..FINE!..I won’t force you..Just don’t bother me again.”

“Huh!..Even without you..I will find out the truth..and once I will find out that you have something to do with it..I won’t let you off.” Seungri’s last statement gets a big impact to him.