"For the last time"

My Everything

Long Time No See..Long Time No See!..

Update for you guys...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

"For the last time"

 

When Seunghyun get escape from the hospital with the help of Seungri and Dara, he wanted to spend time with Dara on a vacation. Seungri did all the work to make it happen, so now that everything is ready they were just waiting for Dara to arrive at the airport.

 

“Thanks Seungri-ah..” Seunghyun pat his shoulder.

“I am happy to help you and Dara noona..” he smiles. The two of them are at the airport right now. After escaping from the hospital, Seunghyun decided to get away from the place they were staying so he asked Seungri to help him with it. He quickly booked two plane tickets for to Jeju Island. While they are waiting for Dara to arrive, Seunghyun and Seungri talked at the waiting area.

“Hyung, are you sure that you are really fine now?”

“O-oh?”

“I just want to be sure that you are fine..Are you?” he repeats his question.

“Uhm!..Of course!..Nothing to worry about..I will take care of Dara..Promise!” he swears.

“Aisht!..You don’t need to say that..I know that you will do it..and I am sure that she will be happy with you..” Seungri said.

“Thanks, bro!..But are you sure she will come?” Seunghyun began to worry.

 

****

 

Jiyong knows everything now because he hired a private investigator to look for his wife and guard her every move. He knows about Seunghyun and his status; everything has been feed to him by his investigator. He is fumingly mad about it. Dara didn’t know about it. The two are eating their breakfast quietly when Jiyong talk.

“How’s the work?” he continues to eat. Dara pause and look at him.

“Fine.” Then she resumes on eating.

“Do you have something to say to me?” He stops eating and place his spoon and fork on the side of the plate, then pick up his table napkin to wipe his mouth before placing it also to the side table.

“Nothing!..Why?..Is there?” Dara answers back with her normal tone. Jiyong knows that she is lying to him and he hates it. He clenches his fist on the table while trying to control his self.

“Really?..”

“I’m done eating..I’m sorry, I don’t have much time to waste in arguing with you..I need to go now.” She said and move away from her seat. Before she could totally leave, Jiyong slams hard and loud his fists on the table that make her shock and a bit jumpy. She looks back in to him and sees that he is angry. Jiyong lift up his head and meet her stares. He is giving her deadly looks.

“YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!” he said in a slow but clear manner.

“What?..Ji, I have a lot of work loads left at the office..I ca~”

“I SAID!..YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSE!” now he shouted at her that makes Dara a bit afraid of him, but she never showed it.

“You can’t stop me.” she response with a serious tone before turning her back on him and starts to walk out. Before she could totally exit the main door, 2 bodyguards came in and stop her from leaving.

“YAH!..Get out of my way!” she commanded the body guards, but they don’t listen to her. Jiyong followed her and sees the scene. He commanded his men to get a hold of her and they obey him.

“YAH!YAH!.YAH!...LET GO OF ME!” she said while trying to get away with them.

“I told you, honey!..you can’t leave this house.” Jiyong said all of a sudden.

“Bring her to her room and lock it!..Don’t you ever let her go and leave this house, UNDERSTAND!” he commanded his body guards.

“YES SIR!”

“Good!” he said and walks towards Dara to say something.

“Behave my dear honey..I’ll just go somewhere to meet someone to say my greetings..Bye!” he tries to kiss her in her lips, but she moves her head to the side so he landed on her right cheek. He just gives her an evil grin before he walks away and for her to be carry by the body guards. He gets inside his car and told his driver to go at the airport. After arriving he ordered his bodyguards to go and find Seunghyun inside the airport. He showed the photo to them and did what he said. At the entrance door, Seungri had a glimpse of Jiyong’s bodyguards. He left Seunghyun at the airport lobby since he still need to go back to his work. Fear started to get into his body.

“!..Seunghyun hyung..” he cursed and didn’t wait for long to go back inside, but to his dismay Seunghyun is no longer there. He fished his phone and dialed his hyung’s phone, it starts ringing and ringing.

“Excuse me Ms., have you seen the tall man I am with earlier?” he asked the person in the desk.

“You mean the handsome guy sitting there?” Seungri just nod at the lady.

“Yes, earlier..but 3 men escorted him..actually he drop his phone..here.” she returns the phone to Seungri and he accepted it.

“Do you know which way they go?”

“They went that way.” The lady pointed towards the exit door. Without a word he quickly runaway, hoping that he will still see him. He sees them, but he’s way too far from them. The guards pushed Seunghyun inside the car.

“SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!..HYUNG!” Seungri screams but his hyung can’t hear him.

“AISHT!..DAMN IT!” he dialed Dara’s number, but she’s not picking up. Dara is locked up inside their room feeling so nervous. She wanted to call Seunghyun or Seungri to ask for help but she can’t since her phone was confiscated by Jiyong. A maid comes in for her food, she asked the girl to help her, but the maid refuses to do so.

“Ok fine..If you can’t help me..just please let me borrow a phone for a moment..please..I am begging you..I promise I won’t tell Jiyong that you helped me.” she begs for her in the most sincere way she can do. The maid agrees and let her borrow the phone. She accepted and thanked the girl before she quickly dialed Seunghyun’s number. It rings and the other picks it up.

“Hello?..Noona?!” Dara quickly notice that it wasn’t Seunghyun who’s talking on the other line.

“Seungri-ah?” confusion can be hears from her voice as she asked the person.

“Yeah!..Noona, Jiyong hyung…he came here and his bodyguards drag Seunghyun hyung out of the airport..I don’t know where they are going.” He told her what happened awhile ago. She is quiet for a moment digesting every word he said.

“He already found out, Seungri-ah…” all she can say.

“Eh?..What should we do?..Where are you?..Did she hurt you?” he asked feeling concerned about her.

“He locked me up in our room and took my phone…His guards won’t let me out..I am scared, Seungri-ah…I don’t know what he can do to Seunghyun.” She feels terrible right at the moment; she’s scared for Seunghyun’s safety.

“Don’t worry noona..I’ll find a way to help you and hyung..” he assures her.

“Thanks and sorry to cause you much trouble…” she said and just in time, one of Jiyong’s bodyguard comes in. She quickly hides the phone behind her back and turns it off before slipping it to the maid’s apron pocket.

“YAH!..Why are you taking so long inside?..GO OUT!” the man said to the maid.

“Yes!..” she said and go out.

 

*****

 

Seunghyun wake up when a cold bucket of water was splashed over him. He is now drenched with water. He looked up and see a man holding the empty bucket with a grin on his face. He was tied up in a chair both hands and feet.

“Aish!..YAH!..Let go of me!..What do you want?” he screams at the man but he was being ignored. Instead, the man speaks into his walkie-talkie.

“Boss, he’s awake now.” After saying that, the door opens revealing a blond hair guy with two men on each side.

“Hi, Choi Seunghyun-sshi!” Seunghyun frowned at the man who called his name.

“Do I know you?” he replied.

“Oh!..So mean of me..Let me introduce myself first..” Jiyong walks in and stands in front of Suenghyun.

“I am Kwon Ji Yong..The husband of Park Sandara. Remember?” at the last word he had his famous evil grin.

“K-Kwon?..Kwon Ji Yong?” Then flashbacks came running into his mind. He finally remember the day when Dara left him and he went to the church and finds out that the person who he love the most will be marrying other man without him knowing it. He saw the man’s face clearly, but what he clearly remembers is how Dara pushes him away for her to get marry. The pain is so unbearable for him to take. He wants it to stop. He feels like he is living in a nightmare. But the nightmare continues to show him more of his past. When all of his memories are back he’s back to the reality throwing Jiyong a dagger look.

“Ohh..Poor you!..Forgive me for being mean..Did you remember your painful past?” he said in a mocking tone and way before laughing like an evil. But Seunghyun didn’t pay attention to it.

“Where is she?..Where’s Dara?” Seunghyun asked in annoyance.

“Oh, boy..Don’t worry..She is in the safest place where you can’t find her…hahahaha” he mocks again. Seunghyun got pissed with Jiyong’s answer, he tries to get off from his place but he can’t because he was tied up.

“DAMN IT!” he cursed because of feeling helpless. Jiyong came closer to him and grab a hand of Seunghyun’s hair so he will look up to him. Seunghyun wince in pain because of the harsh treatment. Jiyong is now looking at him with a very angry look, that can almost kill him.

“Easy..easy..I am not here to have a fight with you..I am here to talk.” Seunghyun is quiet for a moment and wait for his enemy to finish.

“I am giving you an opportunity..opportunity to escape..I want you to leave this country and never ever come back..I will give you money for you to start your new life away from here..” Jiyong continue and his expression softens.

“Who do you think you are for me to command?..Huh?!”

“I will make your life miserable..or maybe..I could kill you...” he replied with no hesitation.

“Then kill me.” Seunghyun answers back with no trace of fear on his face.

“aahh..so you still choose that..but aren’t you even thinking of her?” he reminded Seunghyun about Dara.

“Leave her alone..She’s nothing to do with it.”

“Ohh..and who do you think you are to say that?..You think I will follow you?..tsch!..But, let’s see..If you agree to my conditions then maybe I will..” he said giving Seunghyun options.

“You..” Seunghyun is angry with the situation. He can’t leave Dara with this type of man, but if won’t Jiyong will surely make her suffer.

“Choose!..Which one do you preffer?..I’ll be counting 1 to 3..if you don’t give an answer..then I will be the one to choose for your fate.”

“1…2….”

“Fine!..I will leave this country..” with this answer, Jiyong slowly smile at him.

“Thank you my friend!..I already booked you a flight to US..and since I am a good person..I will give you one wish...say it and I will do it..” Seunghyun don’t know if Jiyong is playing tricks on him, but he still want to grab it, for Dara.

“Let me see her..for the last time..” Seunghyun replied.

“Your wish is my command…But don’t you dare tell her about what we talked about..Or else..you will put her life in danger..Remember..my bodyguards will be monitoring you…so don’t try to do anything unlikable..My guards will send you to the place you want to meet her..” he said and his men starts to untie Seunghyun from the chair and escorted out. Jiyong went back to his house and meet Dara.

“How are you honey?” Jiyong acting sweet and approach Dara trying to kiss her on the cheek, but she move away from him. His a little bit piss, but he controls himself.

“Where did you bring him?..What did you do to him?” Jiyong move away his face and start to remove his coat and walk out to hang it.

“Who are you talking about?..” acting like he don’t know who she is talking about.

“Stop the act, Ji!..I know what you did..Where is Seunghyun?” she’s angry with him.

“Ahh..That idiot..Oh, well..I kept him in a safe place..” he answers with a mock and grin on his face.

“What?..Where?” she tried to get more information to him, but he ignore her. Instead, he throws her bag on the bed and walk out of the room. She quickly run towards her bag and get her phone, before she could dial Seunghyun’s number, her phone rings first with the name of the person she wanted to call.

“Tabi-ah!” That name comes from for the first time after a long time.

“Sandy..” hearing his voice made her almost cry with joy.

“What happened to you?..Where are you?” she asked.

“I am fine..Don’t tell anyone about me calling you..Meet me at the place where we always go together..beach..” he said.

“Uhm!..I’ll be there..”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Thank YOU!" -------------------------------------------------------- "VERY Much!" -----------------------------------