“Favor to ask”

My Everything

A/N: Sorry for this late update..I hope you like it..And Thanks for the continues growing of my subscribers and of course mostly to my commenters..;)

 

Dara’s POV

“Good thing you two arrived in time.” Jiyong’s father said as we enter their house. You heard me right, it’s not our house. We are living with Jiyong’s father ever since we came here in the U.S.

“Why dad?” Jiyong ask him.

“I have a good news.” He said and made us curious.

“About what?”

“Our new branch at Korea is done, and it will be officially open the day after tomorrow..”

“So now?”

“I want the two of you personally go there and do the ribbon cutting to officially open the new branch.”

“You want us to go there?” Jiyong said in unbelieving tone.

“Yes!..Our other investors will also be there and I want you both to accompany them.” He said. Hearing that place again made me remember one person. To tell honestly, I really thought that I will learn to forget him, but it’s a failure. I find it hard to move on. Jiyong told me to forget and even to change my number so I will not have any contact to the people on that country to help me move on. I did what he said, but still, he remains in my head. I keep reminding myself that I have a husband now and he loves me, but something in me saying that there is wrong in this love that he is showing me. I have doubts on him, I don’t know what the reason behind this weird feeling, but I am trying to move on.

“I think, Jiyong can handle it..If you’ll excuse me..I still have things to do.” I said and ignore them then walk out. When reached our room, I start to change my clothes into a comfortable one, before I take a sit on my mini office table inside the room. I start scanning some papers then suddenly Jiyong came in.

“Honey..” I glance at him for a second then move back to the papers I am scanning.

“Ji, if you are here to change my mind…sorry to say, but my decision is final.” I said in advance.

“Dara..Haven’t you still move on with him?..” He asks and made me stop on what I am doing.

“Ji, please..I don’t want to talk about it..” I said without looking at him. He shot the door close. I know what will be the next thing that will happen. This is not the first, it happened also when he tried to sleep together with me and make love, but I rejected him and make him mad. We are staying in one room, but he is sleeping on the floor and I on the bed.

“Dara, why can’t you forget him?..He’s already DEAD!” hearing him said that made me ignite in anger, I slam my hand on the table.

“DON’T YOU EVER SAY THAT!” I shouted at him.

“WHY?..huh?..WHY?..Because you still can’t accept the fact that he left you already?..Huh?..is that the reason, Dara?” He asks.

“DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?”

“YES!..I WANT YOU TO BE HONEST WITH ME!” He said to me.

“OK, Fine!..YOUR RIGHT!..” I shouted at him and he got surprised with my sudden raise of voice.

“I STILL CAN’T MOVE ON!..I STILL CAN’T FORGET HIM!..Happy?” I sarcastically said.

“WHY CAN’T YOU DO IT, DARA?”

“I tried, JI..but my mind and soul was in him..I can’t..God knows how much I tried..Ever since he passed away..I felt like I am also dead..” I honestly said to him.

“THAT’S STUPID!” He said and I creased.

“STUPID?..HUH?..SAME TO YOU!..You are still keeping me even though you know that I don’t love you..” I said what I feel inside.

“This conversation is nonsense!..You will come with me tomorrow, whether you like it or not..and that’s FINAL!” He orders and leaves me dumbfounded. I know Ji, and when he says final, no one can change his mind. I sit back to my chair in frustration and defeat.

Nobody’s POV

Dara and Jiyong’s arrival at the airport …

“Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Kwon!” one of the Kwon’s chauffer greeted and fetch them to the airport. Dara bow to him before she gets inside the car followed by Jiyong. He quickly pulls off his phone and dialed his sister’s number.

“Hello?” the other line answered.

“Noona, it’s me.” Jiyong said over the phone. Dara didn’t bother to mind him so she focuses her sight outside the window of the car. Jiyong glance once at her.

“Oh, Jiyong-ah!..How are you?..Is this your new number?” His sister bombarded him questions, since he hasn’t contacted her for so long, and when she tried to call him, he is out of reach.

“Can we meet, noona?”

“Sure!..I actually missed you..Where are you?”

“Me too…Let’s meet up at the same place.” He said.

“Ok, I’ll be there!” They both ended the call.

****

On the other hand…

“Who’s that?” Sean asks Yuri.

“Ah,..it’s my brother..” She answered while placing her phone on the dining table, since they were eating breakfast.

“Brother?..You have a brother?” Sean pause in eating.

“Didn’t I tell you?” Sean shook his head.

“I’m sorry..I forgot..Well, I have a brother..Maybe you could meet him next time..His good person and I are sure that you two can be good friends.” She surely said.

“Ok!..Anyway, I have to go now..I might be late if I stay here more minutes..It’s my first day so I need to be good.” He said and rises up from his chair and went to her side and gives a kiss on the cheek.

“Bye, and Take care!” she bids him goodbye.

****

On the mall…

“Hey!” A man in his twenty’s approach Sean while he is doing his work inside the supermarket. He is the one who’s checking the price tags and fixing the product and back to its old places after the customers do the usual ‘pick-and-drop’ thing.

“What’s your name?” the man asks.

“Sean.” He answer while continue on doing his work.

“Ah..Hi Sean!..My name is Doojoon..but they call me joon most of the time.” The man introduces himself to him and extends his hand waiting for him to accept it and shake.

“Nice to meet you joon-ssi!” He shakes his hand and smile.

“waahh..Finally, I have a friend now and someone I can talk to while I am working here..” He said and Sean let go of his hand as he gives him a soft chuckles.

“Why?..Are you bored already?” Sean added a question and he agrees with it.

“But not anymore..hehehe..” Doojoon said.

“Ok..Let’s go and do our tasks..” Sean said.

****

“Waahhh…aigoo..finally!..Were done!” Doojoon said as they both finish their shifts on time.

“hahahaha..Your right!..It’s time to go home..” Sean said. They went to their locker room and get their own things. Their other co-workers already left and only few of them are still there. When they are finished in fixing their things and ready to leave the market guard came in.

“Where are the others?” the guard asks.

“They already left.”

“Ok..The management asks me to call whoever is still here because she needs to talk to all of you.” The guard informed them. Only three of them are there, so they followed what the guard said.

“Please sit down, first!” The lady in her 30’s ordered and they obeyed it.

“I call you here today because I have a favor to ask..” She started and they listen carefully as they look at her seated on her office chair.

“Something urgent happened..We will have a new mall branch to open tomorrow, and the investors will be there including the son of owner together with his wife..Since it’s there 3rd branch, they want it to be elegant..We prepared everything..After the opening, the guest and owner will proceed to the private room where they can eat and chat..We made a call for the food cater and caterer..they said that it’s fix already, but when I check it again..They said that they can’t send any caterer anymore because the schedule get conflict with the other reservation, so now..the problem is..we don’t have caterers..” she paused.

“Are you suggesting Ms. Go that we should be the one to do it?” Sean analyzed the situation that she said.

“Not actually ‘should’..All I am asking is,..if can you help me with this?..I can’t make any reservation now..It’s late..and tomorrow is the opening..I don’t have much time for that..so I am asking the three of you a favor..” she answered him and the three look at each other and then to her.

“Well, Ms. Go..I agree..if the price is right.” Doojoon said.

“Oh, sure..no problem..”

“Ahahaha..aigoo..I’m just kidding, Ms. Go!..” Doojoon retreat what he said earlier.

“Please..I really need your help..Please..” she begs them.

“Ok!..I’ll do it.” Sean said and gives Ms. Go hope, while his two co-workers look at him in questioning look, but he gives them a smile and nod like he is inviting them to go with it too.

“Ok..I go too!” both Doojoon and the other man said. Ms. Go now smiles at their decision and felt relieve.

“Ohh..Thank God!..Thank you for saving me..Thank you guys!..”

“Don’t thank us first..We are still not doing anything..so, what time and where is the place of the venue?” Sean asks and she told them the information that they need for the job and how they can go there. After the conversation and everything is settled down, the three of them leave.