“I’m sorry”

My Everything

Here is my another update before I go to work..hehehehe..and thanks for your comments too..

 

Dara’s POV
“Sandy, I love you.” Seunghyun said while looking into my eyes. He has two beautiful eyes that full of love and happiness. I smile at him.
“I love you too, Tabi.” I replied and he smile back before he leans down and captures my lips. His soft, warm and sweet lips are kissing me so gentle; I kiss him back with love and passion. When we parted he leans his forehead on mine, while my eyes were still close.
“But I’m sorry.” He utters and I suddenly open my eyes to look at him confused.
“Sorry?” I ask as he slowly moving away from me. His eyes that have the love and happiness were change into sadness and pain. I step forward to and hold his hand and never let him go, but he is more distant from me.  
“Tabi, no!..NOOOOO…” I reach out as his image slowly fading and become a ash that has blown by strong wind of air.
“NOOOOOO..” I scream.
“DARA!..DARA!..WAKE UP!” with that I am awake and sit up, as my heart pounding hard and cold sweats are on my face.
“Dara, are you alright?” I look to my right to see who ask me. It was Jiyong.
“Seunghyun..Where is Seunghyun?” I ask him and take a look at my surroundings. There is no one here except for me and Jiyong.
“Hon~”
“WHERE IS SEUNGHYUN?!” I scream in frustration because he didn’t answer me back.
“Dara, calm down first.” He said, trying to calm me.
“NO!..I WANT TO SEE SEUNGHYUN!.” I demanded.
“His DEAD!” he answer me, emphasizing the last word. My grew wide after hearing it.
“NO!..HE CAN’T!..NO!..nooo..” I pound his chest, but he just hugs me, tears roll down endlessly.
“noooo..Seunghyun..” I said while crying.
“I’m sorry, Dara.” I heard him said and caress my back.
“He is not dead..p-please help me find him..h-he might..be hiding..somewhere..p-please..help me..” I beg to him as I cry. I know that the police haven’t retrieved his body, so I have hope that he is still alive.
“Dara, please..Stop..you’re hurting yourself too much.” He said and I push him with an arm distance.
“NO!..If you don’t want to help me, so be it..I will do it by myself!” I strongly said and take off the blanket that covers me, but he stops me.
“Ok fine!..I will help you, but can you promise me one thing?” he said and I didn’t answer.
“Whatever the result of this, you will come with me to the US.” He added.
“WHAT?!..NO WAY!” I object him.
“Dara please listen to me..”
“NO!..I WON’T LEAVE SEUNGHYUN!” I said.
“STOP!” he slap me on the cheek. I look at him surprise as I touch my cheek that was in pain right now.
“I..I’m sorry..” he apologized.
“GET OUT!..I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE!” I shouted and pointed towards the door, at first he was hesitant, but I give him an angry look so he follows me. Then I cry myself out inside by the thought of Seunghyun. ‘I already left him once and I can’t do it twice. I am the one to blame with everything that was happening to me. I have hurt my family and Seunghyun. I will not leave this country even if I found him, dead or alive.’
Jiyong’s POV
Three days have passed and Dara was still mad at me. She continue her plan in searching the man she loves, but unknown to her I also did my search in a secret way. My dad was already at the US the day after tomorrow because he is disappointed on what is happening. I already paid the media reporters to stop writing controversies about Dara regarding the wedding, I don’t have idea if she ever pays attention to it because I never saw her worry about what happened. To her, all that matters is him, so I did my own thing to save her from those media controversies and good thing they followed me. Actually, my dad was mad at her because she blames her for what happened and also he cursed her family, if not only to me, I don’t know what happened to them. My dad can do unexpected things to others like harm them, but once I speak to him, he listens because he loves me so much, but I can’t return his love to me since I was a child when my mom died because of him and my sister separated from us, leaving me alone in him. I hated my own father for all of that and I know that he knew it, so he is doing everything I will say to him just to please me and forgive him. That’s why when I told him to not meddle in my relationship with Dara and never touch her family, he listen. Now I am talking to the officer who is assigned to Seunghyun’s case. He said that they found Seunghyun’s wallet in the hands of a thief.
“I’ll drop by at the station Mr. Officer.” I said and ended the call. I arrived at the station and clarify that it was Seunghyun’s belonging. Then plan suddenly pop-out on my head.
“Mr. Officer, I’ll ask for a favor..Don’t worry I can pay you no matter how much it is.”
“What do you mean, Mr. Kwon?”
“Tell Dara Park my wife that you found Seunghyun’s body.” I said.
“But, what are we going to show her?..We only found the wallet with the thief and not the owner?” he problematically asks.
“Go to the morgue and get a burned body of a person then use it as his body.” I order him and he was shock.
“HuH?..but I don’t think she will believe that..” he is hesitant.
“Don’t worry, just do what I say and leave to me the rest.” Then he nod, but before he left I ask him.
“By the way..can you please bring me to the thief?” he did what I said. I meet the thief and talk to him. I look at him while he is looking down.
“How did you get Seunghyun’s wallet?” I start to ask.
“Seunghyun?..Who’s Se~” he is denying it at first, but I glare at him.
“Ah..that man..Amm..We found him outside the PUB and then take his belongings..” he said.
“That’s all you have done?” I ask and he confesses what did really happen that day. They saw his bike crash into a car and then they left. After his confession I made a deal with him, I told him to say that they took out Seunghyun’s body and burned it so that evidence will be burned too. At first he is hesitant about my plan, but when I told him that I will help him come out the jail he becomes willing. Everything are all set, the only thing that is left is for Dara to know it so she will stop her search for him.
Dara’s POV
I am on the street posting Seunghyun’s photo with a missing sign, together with my contact number in case they found him, when my phone rings. It’s the officer and told me to come over the station because they have something important to tell me. I arrived quickly at the station and the officer greeted me.
“Mrs. Dara Kwon, I called you today to inform you a good and bad news..First is the good news..we found Mr. Choi, but the bad news is..He was dead..” he reveal and I was shock with it that made me gasp.
“W-what?..”
“I’m sorry Mrs. Kwon.” He apologetically said.
“N-no..I..I don’t believe you..Where is he?” I want to see him and confirm if this officer was telling the truth.
“Come with me.” He said and bring me to where his body was being placed. Now I am standing in front of a covered with white blanket body of a person wishing and praying that he is has been mistaken.
“Mrs. Kwon, please stay strong..because I wi~”
“I don’t need comforting..All I want is to see him..” I stop him. Then he slowly lift up the blanket to reveal the head part. My heart is beating erratically and nervous is filling my system, until it finally shown. It’s a burned person.
“Oh God!..N-nooo..It c-can’t be him..” I declare.
“I’m sorry mam, but we found this in his pants pocket.” He show me a close transparent bag with a wallet. I take it from him and open, then it hits me when I see that it’s Seunghyun’s wallet.
“NO!..NO! NO!..This can’t be..You may be mistaken..It can’t be..Officer..” I said and tears starts to fall. Then my knees gets weak and I slide down and sit on the floor while crying.
“Noooo..this…he..he can’t..Seunghyun..” I said in between my louder sobs and hard cry, then I felt a hand on my shoulder.
“I’m sorry Mrs. Kwon.” I heard the officer.
“I..I don’t..believe..this..” my mind is having a hard time accepting it. It doubts me so much.
“If you don’t believe me..I can ask the person who did this to him.” My eyes widen after hearing it.
“WHAT?..You found the culprit?” I ask with anger. He nod and bring me to the person he was telling me. I am seated on the bench waiting for the warden that will bring the person who did that to him. After a few minutes, he arrived walking with head down and his hand locked-up. When I saw him walking towards me, I didn’t control my anger that I rush to him and gives a hard slap on the face. The warden, the officer and him get shocked with my unexpected action, so the officer pull me away from the man.
“HOW DARE YOU!.” I shouted on him.
“I’m sorry..” he utter in a low voice. With his words, my blood heated up.
“SORRY?..HUH!..I never thought person like you knows that word..” I struggle from the hold of the officer to me because he is preventing me to come closer to him.
“Miss, please calm down..Let him talk first..” the officer said, and that earns him an unbelieving look from me.
“You want me to calm down?..Huh!..How can I?..” I sarcastically said to him.
“If you will not calm down..I will bring him back inside the jail so you won’t be able to know the truth.” He threatens me. I glance to the man and back to the officer, even if it’s hard for me to do it, I still did just to know the truth. We all seated, and he starts telling me what happened the day he met Seunghyun.
“We snatch his wallet a mini box that has a ring inside.”
“a ring?” I ask.
“Yeah!..actually, that’s the reason why we stabbed him because he tried to get it back..We left him there, but we didn’t thought that he can still follow us..” hearing him narrate the story makes me imagine the situation, and I can’t take the fact that he did that to protect that ring. He must let go of that instead of gambling his life to death for it.
“We saw him riding a motorbike as he chase us..then my friend who drives the car decides to bump him and that’s the time he lose control of his bike..and crash.. ” he added and I gasp upon hearing it from him.
“b-but..if..if he only c-rash..why his body is burned while his bike is not?” I able to ask as tears starts to form from my eyes, and any moment it will fall.
“because..because after we saw what happened, we took his body and place it in a secret place before burning it to avoid see the evidence.” He answer while his head down and fidgeting with his fingers. I feel like the heaven and earth dump down on me. I can’t believe that they did that to him. Why they were so cruel?..’Lord, why did you let that happened?.Why?’..
“I’m sorry.” Those words made me back to reality and trigger the emotions that I kept for awhile.
“SORRY?..CAN YOUR SORRY BRING BACK HIS LIFE, HUH?!” I scolded him and I hated his expression the most, I stood up and lean on him, he looks at me with a wondering look, then I give him another slap on the face that made him turn to the other side.
“I will make sure that you will regret what you did to him..You won’t be able to get out of here..Mark my word!” with that I walk out away from them. After all that happened now, all I want to do is be alone. I decided to go at Seunghyun’s house. As I walk towards there, I felt my whole body is heavy, and then all my memories about him are flashing back into my mind.
Flashback
“San-da-ra!” Seunghyun reads what’s embroidered on my handkerchief that fell on the floor of the restaurant. He looks up to me because he still didn’t stand up after picking up my handkerchief.
“Yes?” I said and our eyes met. That’s the first time I stare on his eyes, he has a smoky type of eyes. He suddenly smile, and that smile made my heart beat fast. He slowly stands up, we have a shoulder level distance to each other and when he properly stands, that’s the time I know that he is tall. He extends his hand that’s holding my handkerchief to give it back to me.
“Is this yours?” he asks and I nod never leaving his eyes, I don’t know but his eyes was so captivating.
“Ah..nice name..Miss Sandara.” I blush with his praise.
End of Flashback
“Why, Tabi?..Why did you left me like that?..” I ask as is somebody will answer me. Tears are flowing into my eyes freely as I continue to walk. When I reach his house I hold the door knob…
Flashback
“Thanks for saving me earlier.” I said as he inserts the key into the door knob. And when it unlock, he opens it to reveal what’s inside his house.
“Oh, Don’t mention it..It’s my pleasure to help..Come in!” he said and invited me to get inside his house. It’s not like our house that an elegant design and big space or those guys who courts me before, but the things is, his house was so neat and very organized. He lives in a simple life with a simple house that I first time to see. I ended up here because I have this crazy stalker that keeps on following me all day, and so good thing that Seunghyun and I bumped into each other in an unexpected place. I ask him to help me and he did, we become friends since the time we met. We stayed at his house telling stories about our self then get to know more. He is actually a man of humor, he keeps telling stories about him and his friends.
End of flashback
I walk inside and let my hand touch the things that belongs to him. My eyes landed on his room that’s opened. I walk in there and saw nothing change as I left it that day, except the piece of paper that’s crumpled on the floor. I pick it up and see what’s written on it. After knowing that it came from me, I collapse on the floor and cry my heart out.
“I’m sorry..Tabi..I’m sorry..” I chanted while crying and holding the paper near to my chest. I blame myself for what happened to him. I never thought, that was the last time I’ll be able to see him again.