“Can you do me a favor?”

My Everything

Oh, sorry if I make you feel hurt also..But don't worry..everything has it's end..Thanks for your comments and for subscribers..Here is my another update for this..

 

 

Nobody’s POV

It’s getting dark, and Seunghyun decides to park his bike on the side street and leave it there to go inside a pub. He drinks too much to burn all the pain he feels inside his heart so he will feel numb because he can’t take it anymore. He thought that this will be a best solution to remove the pain, and when he is already under the control of alcohol, he makes a scene inside. He asks people inside to fight with him and keep on shouting, the bouncers came to him to stop his craziness, but he shoo them all and position in a fighting stunt.  He punches the first bouncer in front of him and it ignited the scene, the bouncer fight back, earning Seunghyun a left punch. He stumble on the floor because of the impact and being dizzy, then the two bouncers picks him up and drag outside the pub to throw. Seunghyun slowly picks himself up after being thrown outside and dust off his clothes. Then a group of men came to him, he was being drag into a dark spot of the street and pinned him in the wall. He wiggles himself to escape from them, but he just earns a stomach punch. He bends forward and made a hold onto the man’s shoulder for support as he wince in pain. The other men start searching something from him; they dig into his pocket and see his wallet and the mini box that has the ring.

“GOT IT!.” the man said and raise the wallet and box. Seunghyun sees it and tried to reach for it to take it back, but they don’t allow him, instead they give him more stomach punch until he feel weak and slide down the wall and kneel on the ground.

“NO!,..please..n-not that one..” Seunghyun begs.

“Sorry, but it’s not yours anymore, dude!” said the man who has his two belongings.

“P-please..I beg you..Y-you can have my wallet,..but n-not that box.” He said while he is still in pain. The man curiously opens the box he is talking about, revealing a diamond ring.

“Wow..so this is what you want..but sorry..I won’t give it back.” He finally said, Seunghyun try to stand up and launch to the man who has the ring, but the men are too quick. One man pull out his butterfly knife and stab him at the side making Seunghyun arc in pain and let go of the man he grabs off. Seunghyun slumps down the ground while holding his side that has been stabbed. The men watch him before they run off leaving him there, but Seunghyun didn’t let them lost from his sight. He stood up and bearing the pain he has as blood continue to come out from his system. I ride his bike and still able to drive and follow those men who rides a car to escape. He speed up to match them, there are not too many cars passing by on the road they are driving at, but he find it hard to catch them because of his sight is getting blur and his body starts to feel weak as he loose blood, but he don’t care. He is determining to take back the ring no matter what happen. The man who is driving the car bump Seunghyun’s bike to make him sway and lose control, they succeed and speed up. Seunghyun lose control of his bike because of the impact and the over speed he used. He can’t control it anymore since his body is also weak, until he crash into a car coming opposite his direction. The impact of the crash made him fly behind the car and rolled on the darker side of the road then hit his head in a big stone. The person who was driving the car stops and get off her car to see where the man went because she felt scared and nervous. She found the man on the side of the road and he was unconscious and bleeding. She panic and don’t know what to do, she look at the surrounding and there were no people there to help her or even witness the scene. She carried the unconscious man and place inside her car before someone could see her. She is trembling in fear while thinking of a plan, and then she decides to bring the man at her place. She places him on the sofa, she walk back and forth before she made up her mind in calling her doctor friend. The doctor came in an hour and cure Seunghyun.

“Yuri-ah, this man lost a lot of blood..we need to do a blood transfusion” said the man doctor.

“What should we do?..I am blood type A.” yuri said in panic. (I am not sure with her blood type thing.)

“He is blood type B…We have the same blood type…I can help him, just help me with the process.” He said and she nods. After a few hours of process, finally Seunghyun is stable now, Yuri and the doctor felt relieve.

“Thanks for your help, Jinyoung-ah!” she said and bow before looking back at Seunghyun who is now sleeping peacefully on the bed because they transfer him.

“It’s my duty..Can you tell me what really happened?” Jinyoung ask.

“I was driving off the road when I didn’t saw him coming into my direction. His bike crash into my car and that’s it..but I never mean that..please believe me.” Yuri explained.

“I know and I believe you..Don’t worry everything will fine now..” Jinyoung comforts her as she leans her head on his shoulder and cry.

****

The next day..

Yuri and Jinyoung wake up early.

“I need to go back to the hospital now..If ever you need my help again, don’t hesitate to call me..” He said.

“Thanks, Jinyoung-ah!”

“Ok, I’ll get going now..Bye!” he left her house. Yuri goes back inside her room to watch over Seunghyun. She take a hold of his hand.

“I’m sorry..I’m sorry for causing you this..” she utter as her tears roll down her cheeks.

****

On the other hand, YoonA is watching television when a news flash pop up, stating the recent accident happen last night. The media reporter shows the location and the motorbike that totally broken, then the blood on the crime scene. YoonA gasp after seeing the familiar bike. The police came to speak on television.

“The body of the victim was not here ever since we came and the only thing we have right now is this.” The police show off the motor key with a locket keychain. He opens the locket and reveals the photo of Seunghyun and Dara on each side.

“OHMYGOD!” YoonA confirms her thought.

“Whoever knows the any of this person please contacts us.” The police officer said. YoonA quickly call the number that has given by the officer and told them that she knew who owns that, and the police said that she should come with to the headquarters for conformation. After she talked to the officer, she called Dara to inform it.

Dara’s POV

“Hey YoonA-ah!..Why di~”

“Seunghyun..” she didn’t let me finish. Her voice is cracking.

“Huh?..What about him?” I ask.

“H-he..he met an accident.” She answer and hearing it makes my knees jelly, but before I hit the floor someone caught me up.

“Hey, are you Ok?” it’s Jiyong who ask me as he assists me to stand again. I felt like my world crash down as everything she said sinks down in my mind. I haven’t move on from the heartbreak that I did to hurt him and myself and now I had to face this one.

“W-e..were is he?” I manage to ask while I stutter, then I heard her sob.

“The..the police told me..to come over..at the station, right now..” she said in between her sobs.

“I-..I’ll come with you.” I shoo away Jiyong’s hand and quickly get my pouch.

****

At the police station..

“Mr. Officer, I am the person who called you regarding the person who had a motor crash accident last night.” YoonA speak first to the officer who’s seating on the front desk.

“Ah..well..about that..I am sorry to say this, but the body of the victim is still missing..and no one witness the scene..the only thing we have right now is this..” the officer show us a sealed transparent bag where a key and locket was placed inside it. I gasp upon seeing that because I remember that thing.

“O-officer..c-can..I take a look of that thing?” I ask him and he gladly pass it to me. I open the bag and pull out the content. I open the locket and reveal a photo of me and Seunghyun, I suddenly got a grip on the edge of the table.

“N-no..t-thi..this c-can’t be..” It’s hard for me to believe all this things happening. ‘Yesterday he was still in front of me, asking to come with him, and now, this?..I can’t believe it. Seunghyun can’t be dead. He can’t!.’  I shake my head to remove those negative thoughts about him before I face Yoona again.

“YoonA, please tell me that, it isn’t true..please..p-please..” I shake her shoulder to beg and agree with me, but she is not answering at all, instead she is giving me a sad sorry look, and I felt like my whole world crash, and then everything went black.

YoonA’s POV

I felt sorry for Dara, I know she is hurting inside, but I hated myself right now. This won’t be happening if I didn’t tell him about it. ‘I’m sorry Seunghyun-nie.’ The police said that he was still be alive since they didn’t saw his body, we just need to check on the hospitals and ask if he has been confine there, but now we need to help Dara. After the talk to the officer, she lost consciousness that I need to bring her at the hospital. That is why I am here right now, monitoring her.

“DARA!” I look towards the door and it’s Jiyong then rush inside the room.

“Jiyong-shi.” I call him and he look at me.

“What happened?..How is she?” he began asking.

“Let’s talk outside.” I invited him and he gladly follows me. Outside the room, I told him everything that he needs to know.

“So you mean Seunghyun-shi can be dead or alive since his body is not yet recovered?” Jiyong ask.

“Yeah, that’s why I didn’t lose hope about it.” I answer.

“YoonA-shi, I know you’re a friend of Dara..but can you do me a favor?” I suddenly feel uneasy.

“What is it?”

“I don’t want to add more burden into Dara’s life..She has her own problems to face too..Her relationship with his father is still not in good terms, and she already suffer from a heartbreak..and now the result is this..”

“What are you trying to point out?” I retort.

“I love Dara ever since I met her, so I want to protect her from those who want to hurt her…and help her with the problems she is facing right now..That’s why, can you please don’t’ tell her about it..because she might hope that Seunghyun-shi will come back to her..”

“But I can’t do that to her..she loves him so much..and she has the right to know it..” I oppose to his plan.

“I know and that love will hurt her more..If you are really a friend..Can your conscience take it, seeing her hurt?” he asks me.

“Of course not.” I shook my head.

“That’s it!..so you better not tell her about it..and besides..I will bring her to the US and I already talked to my dad about it..You know that we are well known family here, so everything we do are being watch by media..And one example is the wedding, where Seunghyun made a scene..The reporters publish an article saying hurtful words to her, to me and to my dad..but don’t worry, I already make a move about it..If Dara will continue to see him or vice versa..the media will keep on making controversies about her..and I don’t want that to happen..”

“WHAT?”

“Yes!..Besides my dad is taking care of his name so he don’t want it to be drag into humiliation..If that ever happen, he will surely make Seunghyun’s life miserable..He is not happy on what happened at the wedding, but he just let it go because I told him too..but if it will repeat again..I am not sure what will happen to him..” he reveal everything about their thoughts.

“OH MY GOD!..”

“So please..Help me..I know, you don’t want to make Seunghyun’s life miserable if ever he is still alive, right?” he ask and I nod.

“But I know Dara..she is persistent and won’t stop until she will get what she wants.” I warned him.

“I know..and leave it to me.” He is sure that his plan will work out.