Is this Love? part 1

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   “Oh Taemin.” He said his arms around me. “I could never be mad at you.”

   Just being in his arms made me feel beater but, knowing the fact that he won’t love me like he used to made tears come in to my eyes.

   “Taemin what’s wrong?” He said wiping my tears away. I hit his hand away and just laid my head on his chest. “Taemin?”

   “Why don't you love me?” I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

   “I do love you. You are the only one that I will ever truly love. I just don’t want to be hurt again.”

   “Please just give me one more chance.” I said looking in his eyes.

 

Key POV –

   “Taemin I–” Just at that moment Taemin Kiss me on the lips. I wanted to push him away but his lips where so soft and sweet. I just had to respond to the kiss. He his arms around me. When all of a sudden Minho came in to the room.

   “Am I walking in on something?” As he said that I pushed away from Taemin and got up.

   “No I was just leaving.” After I said that I walked out of the room.

 

Minho POV –

   After the manager left I turned to Onew and told him I wanted to talk to him. He nodded his head and followed me out of the apartment and we walked to a coffee shop and we started talking.

   “So what happed last night?” Onew said as we got our coffee.

   “Well… I found you in a bar and you were drunk.”

   “Really?!”

   “Yes. As I walked over to you, you said that you loved me and after that you kissed me.” After I said that his face got all red and he looked down.

   “Minho I am sorry. I didn’t want you to find out that way.”

   “That way? So you do love me?!”

   “Yes I do… I loved you ever since that time we did that school project at the museum. But I didn’t know if you were gay so I just kept it to myself. Then I hear about you and Taemin and well…”

   “Hm.. We have the same problem as Key and Taemin.”

   “What do you mean?” He said looking up at me.

   “Well it’s like when Taemin first asked Key out he was scared but in the end it all worked out… kind of.” As I said that he just gave me a weird look. “What I am trying to say is I love you to.”

   “I… What…How? I thought you liked Taemin.”

   “I did but he was using me to make Key jealous.”

   “Ok that explains why you aren't with him … but how did you…um?

    “How did I end up liking you?” After I said that he nodded his head yes. “Well I guess it had to do with last night. After I brought you back to the apartment and laid you down in your bed. As I went to leave, you grabbed on my arm and pulled me down on the bed. I guess it was just seeing you as you sleep made me fall for you.”

 

Onew POV –

   After Minho said that I didn’t know what to say. When we started walking back to the apartment he pulled me in to an empty ally and pinned me to the wall.

   “Minho?! What are you doing?” I said looking up at him.

   “Onew I love you and I just what to know if you still fell the same way?”

   “Yes I fell the same way but –” Just at that moment my words where cut off by Minho’s soft lips against mine.

    “Good. After today you are my boyfriend.” He said that after backing away.

   “But Minho?”

   “You don’t what it?”

   “It’s not that. I want to be but what will the other say?”

   “Don’t worry we will tell them on our own time is right.” After he said that he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the apartment.

  

   Jonghyun POV –

   When the meeting was done Key got up and walked out of the room and shortly after Taemin fallowed him.

   “Jonghyun Onew and I are going out for a little bit.” Minho said behind me.

   “Oh…ok.” After I said that they left.

   When they all left I started watching tv. “Why is love so heard… I just don’t understand.” Just at that moment my phone rang.

   “Yeoboseyo?”

   “Annyeong Jong! What are you doing today?”

   “Amber?! I am doing nothing. Why?”

   “Good meat me Nam-dae-mun Market.”

   “Ok.”

   She hung up the phone and after that I changed my close. A few minutes passed and I meet up with Amber.

   “I am glad you mad it. How are things going?”

   “Things are going ok.”

   “What do you mean by that?”

   “Well I think Key and Taemin are back together. As for Onew and Minho… well.”

   “How is my brother doing?”

   “He is doing ok…but to tell you the truth I don’t really know much about him. He’s really quiet and doesn’t really do much.”

   “That sounds like him. He’s more action and less talk, but it sounds like he is doing fine.”

   After that was said we walked around and got food. As every little time passed by I could feel my hear beet and when she would touch my hand my heart would beat faster. Dose this mead that I am falling in love with her….maybe…

   “Hay Jong is it ok if I come to your apartment?”

   “Yah sure. But why?”

   “I need to talk to Minho.”

   “Ok…its getting dark we should start heading back.” After I said that she nodded her head. As we were waking back she started holding my hand and I could feel my heart beat fast.

 

Minho POV –

   When we got back to the apartment Onew the tv and sat on the couch. I walked in to the bed room where I saw Taemin and Key kissing.

   “Am I walking in on something?” As I said that Key pushed Taemin a way and got up.

   “No I was just leaving.” After he said that he walked out of the room. I looked at Taemin. He had tears in him eyes and was about to cry.

   “Taemin are you ok?” I said walking up to him.

   “K-Key…” When he said that he looked down.

   “What about Key?”

   “He hates me…” After he said that he stated crying.

   “He doesn’t hate you.” I said sitting next to him.

   “He’s just like her.”

   “Who?”

   “One day they say they love you and the next you find out that it’s all a lie.”

   “I don’t know who you’re talking about but Key doesn’t hate you. I think he is just confused about his emotions. I’ll go talk to him.” Taemin nodded his head and I walked out of the room.

 

Key POV –

   I walked out of the room and saw Onew watching tv. I walked in to the kitchen and got something to drink when Minho came in looking mad.

   “Why are you doing this to him?” Minho said walking in to the room.

   “What are you talking about?”

   “Taemin.! He is in the bed room crying and said that you are like her.”

   “I am sorry Minho but…”

 

Taemin POV –

   I was sitting on the bed with tears in my eyes. I looked on the bed and saw the bear. I picked it up and hugged it hoping it would calm me down when.

   “TAEMIN CARS ABOUT YOU A LOT AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THAT.” I heard Minho yelling from the kitchen.

   “I know that. I just-” After I heard Key say that I hear a loud crash.

   I got up and walked to the kitchen and saw Onew trying to hold Minho back. As I turn to Key he was on the ground with glass around him.

   “W-what happened?” I said looking at Onew.

   “Minho slapped Key to the point where he fell down.” After he said that I started walking over to Key when Minho grabbed my arm.

   “Don’t bother Taemin.” Minho said pulling me closer to him.

   “B-But he’s hurt.”  I said looking at key.

   Minho let go of my arm and I walked over to Key and my arms around him.

   “Minho let’s leave them be.” Onew said pulling Minho out of the kitchen.

   “Why are you doing this Taemin?” Key said pushing me away.

   “Because I love you Key.”

   “Taemin…”

 

Amber POV –

   When we got to Jong’s apartment it was dark outside.

   “I am back.” Jong said walking in.

   We took of our shoes and walked in to the living room. There I saw Onew laying on Minho and Taemin laying on Key. Minho’s and my eyes meet when all of a sudden he got up fast which mad Onew fall. At the same time it mad Key jump witch mad Taemin fall.

   “WHAT THE HELL KEY THIS IS THE SECONT TIME TO DAY!” Taemin said yellowing at Key hitting him in the leg.

   “OW you hit me in the same spot.”

   “S-Sorry… it’s just I was sleeping.”

   “A-Amber?” Minho said looking at me. At the same time Taemin and Key looked at me.

   “Amber nice to see you.” Key said helping Taemin up from the floor.

   “Yah..um Minho can I talk to you?”

   “Shure.” We walked out in to the hall.

 

   I changed this chapter a little at the end. I hope you liked it. (^_^) I will be adding a few more chapters. the reason I'm doing this is because i didn't like how i ended it. so plese stay tuned.