Together forever

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV – (Four years Later)

   “Key….Key wake up.” I heard Taemin say as I opened my eyes.

   “Taemin we Just came back from Japan and it’s our day off…What do you want?” I said turning away from him.

   “Key you need to wake up.” He said grabbing my arm. “The manager has something to show us and he won’t show us until we are all there.”

   “Ok… fine…” I go out of bed and walked in to the living room.

   When I got there their where balloons everywhere and there was a banner saying good job. The manager was standing in the middle of the room.

   “Good your all here.” He said as he looked at me. “I like to congratulate you all on a good job. Over the past years you all have worked really hard and even when we went to Japan for the first time you all did a good job. To tell you the truth I didn’t know that we would make it this far, due to what happened in the first year. But you all are working really well together know and that’s all that matters.  I hope you all keep it up, and with that I will leave you all be. Have a nice day off.” After he was done saying that he left.

 

Taemin POV –

   After the manager left Key walked back in to the bed room. I went in to see what he was doing.

   “Key what are you doing?” I said walking in to the room and when I looked at him, he had no shirt on.

   “I’m changing my close…why?” He said looking throw his close.

   “….I….I….”

   “Taemin why do you get like this when I have no shirt on?” He said putting a shirt on. “It’s not like you have seen me shirtless before.”

   “Why does he get like that?” Minho said behind me. “It like he gets all frozen.”

   “To be honest Minho I don’t know. When we were really young we would take baths together… And when we got older we would sometimes shower together.” He said walking over to me and putting his hand on my head.

   “Keeey… you didn’t have to tell him that.” I said starting to blush.

   “Minho are you ready?” I heard Onew call out.

   “Coming.” Minho said leaving the room.

   “Where is he going?” I said looking at Key.

   “He’s going out with Onew obviously.” He said in a deva way. “We should go out to day. Come on.” He said grabbing my hand.

   Key and I went to Cheonggyecheon Stream and walked around. We were holding hands when all of a sudden I stopped for some reason.

   “What’s wrong Taemin?” Key said looking back at me.

   “huh..” I said looking up. “Oh sorry a lot of things have been on my mind late ley.”

   “Like what?”

   “Tomorrow is the day that Shinee has debut and well I was just thinking of all that happened... and…” I looked at his arms and for some reason he knew what I was going to say.

   “Taemin.” He said pulling me in His arms. “It has been four years since all of that has happened. You need to forget about all of that.”

   “But –” He cut my words off by pulling me in his arms and giving me a kiss.

   “Taemin I love you, I will all ways love you no matter what, and I will never let you go.”

   “I love you to hyung.” I said my arms around him.

   “Everything is working out good.”

   “What do you mean?” I said pushing away a little.

   “Well… we are together, Onew has Minho, and Jonghyun is with amber.”

   “Yah your right!” I said with a smell.

   “Come on let’s get something to eat.” I nodded my head.

   I walk with my arm around his waist. Key stopped and gently turned his head gave me a kiss on the lips. He pulled me close to him and at that moment I knew at that we would be together forever. 

 

Onew POV –

   Minho and I walked to a small park that was empty. Minho had his hand around me. I tripped on a small step that I didn’t see and Minho caught me before I hit the ground.

   “What would I do without you Minho?” I said smiling at him.

   “I don’t know. Let’s sit down somewhere.” We walk to a bench.

   “Minho can I ask you a question?” I said looking at him. He shook his head yes. “After all these years do you still like being with me?”

   “Of course I do! I love being with you.  Why would you think I don’t?” He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

   “Well… it’s just… I’m clumsy and spacey at times. You might get bored of that at times.” I said looking at the ground.

   “That’s not true.” He said pouting a hand on my face and making me look at him. “I love your clumsy side and you look cute when you space out.” After he said that he kissed me on the lips. “Let’s go get something to eat.” He stud up and held his hand out for me to take.

 

Jonghyun POV –

   After every one left I called Amber to see what she was up to.

   “Hi Jong. What are you up to.”

   “Nothing much. We got back from Japan last night.”

   “Minho told me that you would me back sooner.”

   “There was bad weather in Japan and we got stuck there for a day. What are you doing today?”

   “Nothing. Why.”

   “Want to hang out and get something to eat?”

   “Ok I will meet you at Namdaemun.” After she said that she hung up.

   When we got together we walked around a little.

   “How is Key doing?” She said as we sat down.

   “He’s doing much beater know that he and Taemin got back together…But ever once and a wile he will get back in to his old cutting habits.”

   “What do you all do about that?”

   “It really scars Taemin when he does it. So what we do is find was to make him stop. There are only little cuts now… nothing like when he would go to the hospital. He’s been doing it less and less because he doesn’t like seeing Taemin all up set.”

   “Well that’s good. I was worried there for a little. I’m getting hungry…let’s get something to eat.”

 

No one’s POV –

   As Key and Taemin where walking they ran in to Minho and Onew.

   “Hay! What are you two up to?” Key said.

   “Where going to get something to eat.” Onew said with a smile. “Want to join us.”

   They all went to a Shabu Shabu restaurant where they saw Jonghyun and Amber taking of their shoes. They all sat at the same table talking about past. When Taemin remembered something, and pulled on Key’s shirt.

   “Key… the day I left you… you were going to tell me something when you got back to school. What was it?” Key looked at him not knowing what to say.

   “…Oh! You’re talking about way back.” Taemin shuck his head yes. “What I was going to tell you was… I got a note from you mom saying that she was going to stay in Japan… but that was a very long time ago. Your with me now and that’s all you show car about.”

   “Awww!” Amber said looking at Key and Taemin. “You two are such a sweet couple.”

   After she said that Taemin started blushing and ever one started laughing. After the meal they all went back to the dorm and watch a movie. With Taemin in Key’s arms, Onew in Minho’s arms, Jonghyun and amber together. They all were happy with the one they love and that they all would be together forever.

 

Sorry this chapter is late. (^_^;) I hope you like the ending to the storry! Plese tell me what you think. (^_^)