That night

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   Me become friends with Amber.? I don’t know Key is the only one that I know and trust……And Love in this case. But I do owe him for saving my life.

   “So Taemin what do you say? Will you do this for me?”

   “I don’t know Key you are the only one that I trust and what if-”

   “Taemin I know where you’re going with this and I want you to think about this…..please.” Key looked at me with kind of sad eyes.

   “OK Key I will do it for you.” I said looking at the ground.

   “Thank you Taemin and one more thing can you help me to my bed?”

   “Sure.”

   It took us a while to get up stairs even though Key does not have that much in his house but with his leg it took us a while. Once we go to his bed we both fell on it.

   “Thank you Taemin.” He rolled over and gave me a hug and I could feel my heart beating really fast.

   “You’re welcome. Remer I will all was be by you side.”

   “Not unless you get hit by a car.” As he said that he pulled me to his chest.

 

Key POV –

    “Sorry I didn’t mean for this to happen.” Taemin said that while rubbing his head against my chest.

   After that was seed Taemin fell asleep in my arms. Just looking at his face was so cute he looks like an angel. As I moved to get comfortable Taemin grabbed my shirt and said “Key don’t leave me, I need you.”  He had a sum what sad look on his face.  “Don’t worry Taemin I will never leave you.” After I said that I lightly kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep.

 

   I woke up a few hours later and its pouring rain outside. The clock near my bed seed 2:35 AM. Taemin was still sound asleep next to me. I got up and went to the hall closet to get a bottle water. As I got to the closet there was a big loud bang of thunder and I heard Taemin fall out of bed. “K-K-Key….Key….AAHHAA…KEEEY!!” I heard Taemin call my name, just as I was about to respond there was another loud bang of thunder and I heard Taemin scream. When he said my name again he started to cry and within all of this the power went out. I grabbed the flashlight that was in the closet along with two bottles of water and slowly made my way back to the room. When I got in the room I was using the light to find Taemin. I found him curled up in a corner crying. As I was walking over to him I tripped over a box that had something in it that I wanted to give Taemin.

 

 

Taemin POV –

   A big loud crack of thunder woke me up to the point where I fell out of bed. I looked up and saw that key was not in the bed.

   “K-K-Key….Key….” Another even louder bang of thunder came and the power went out. “AAHHAA…KEEEY!!” I started to cry and I found a corner where I curled up and started crying. A few minutes later I heard a loud thud and looked up and saw key on the floor.

   “Key are you ok?” I said trying to stop crying.

   “Yes I think I am ok but the question is are you ok. I heard you call my name.” After he said that he got up and crawled over to where I was sitting.

   “W-W-Where d-did y-you go?” I said trying to stop myself from crying but just at that moment another loud bang of thunder came and I started to cry again. Then I felt arms rap around me.

   “I’m sorry Taemin I did not mean to leave you. I would have told you where I was but you were a sleep and I did not want to wake you.”

   As Key said that he pulled me closer to him.  As more thunder came Key would hug me titer and reassure me that he was there and he would not leave my side. After a while I stopped crying but the tears keep coming. When all of a sudden Key started to gently wipe my tears away.

   “Taemin it will be ok I am here and I will not leave your side.”  After he said that he kissed my tears away. I did not know what to say to him but just look at him. I could feel my heartbeat really fast and I’m pretty sure that my face is red.

   “Common let’s get back to bed we have a busy day tomorrow.” I said as I pushed him back a little. He nodded his head and I helped him to the bed. After we got in the bed Key put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I turned around and put my head on his chest. After a little bit we were both asleep.

 

Sorry it took so long for this chapter I had computer problems but I am back. ^^