S.M. Town

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV – (Three Years Latter)

   “Minho I got in!” I said running up to Him and Onew.

   “Really so did us.” Minho said turning around. “When do you have to show up there?”

   “Tomorrow around one.”

   “Cool I have to get there at ten and Minho is getting there at twelve.” Onew said with a smile.

 

(The next day)

   I got to the S.M. place at one. As I walked in there was a person at a desk typing on the computer. I walked to her and told her my name. She looked it up on the computer and told me to take the elevator up to the third floor and to room 395. She also gave me a pass that said guest. As I got up to room 395 there where people in the room at a table. It was a dancing room. I had to dance to a few songs that they played. After words they wrote stuff on a piece of paper. They left the room and I had to white in the room until 1:30. Then they came back and gave me another pass that said dancer and told me to go to room 475 on the fourth floor.

   I was wandering what they were doing to me. When I got up to room 475 the door say K-pop stars in training. I was scared to go in. Once I got the courage to go in I saw that there was a white couch and sitting on the couch was Minho.

   “Minho?!” I said with a surprised look on my face.

   “Hi Key what are you doing here?” He said looking up from his MP3.

   “They told me to go to this room.”

   “Cool. Have you seen Onew?”

   “No…Why?”

   “He was in this room when I got here. He told me that he had to go to the bathroom and that was like an hour a go.”

   “Well I ca–”

   “KEY!” I felt arms wrap around my waist as I fell to the ground.

   “Onew where have you been?”

   “Minho you won’t believe this but on my way back to the bathroom I rain in to U-Know from TVXQ.”

   “Oh you mean you saw U-Know from TVXQ.” Minho said.

   “…No I said what I meant. I was walking back from the bathroom and there was a one step in between the bathroom and the elevator and I forgot about it. So as I was walking I saw a guy walking up to the elevator and I tripped on the step and fell on him. He was a little mad at first but he was also nice after he saw that I was new and then he showed me around this place. He was board because he was waiting for Max they are learning a new dance to day but he won’t tell me they name of it.”

   “That’s all cool and nice but can you GET OFF OF ME.!” I yield still on the floor.

   “Oh sorry Key” Onew said while getting off of me.

   We sat is the room talking about life when the door knob turned and the door opened and Jonghyun came in to the room. I was happy to see him.

   “Jonghyun I didn’t know you were in to this kind of stuff.”

   “Well to tell you the truth I was not until the one dance camp all those years ago. After that camp I started to like dancing.”

   We started talking about what might happen. And what we will be doing until the door started opening again and He walked in.

   “Taemin?!”

 

I know this chapter is short. (-_-) I could not think of much. But I hope you like it.  (^_^) I would also like to thank all the people that has Read, Comment, and have Subscribed to this story.