The weard day part 1

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   As I woke up the next morning I found myself in keys arms. As I tried to get out of the bed key just pulled me back in to his arms. I didn’t mind that munch because I was in his arms so I just fell asleep again. A few mines past and my phone went off witch woke the both of us up.

   “Aigo. Taemin why is your cell phone on.?”

   “I’m sorry Key it’s my alarm telling me to get ready for school.”

   “Why do you have an alarm? We only ben in school for one day.”

   “Well because you broke you lag you might be in here for a while and that means that I will have to get myself to school.”

   “Ok whatever. You should go and get something to eat before you go to school ok.”

   “I would but I have no money”

   “In my back pack there should be some money in my wallet. Take that the money and get something to eat ok.”

   “Ok I will and I will come back after school.” After I said that key pulled me in to his arms for a hug.

   “Ok be safe Taemin.”

   “I will.”

   I gave a smile and left. As I think about it when key told me to be safe I could tell that he was worried about me.

 

Keys POV –

   After Taemin gave me a smile he left. Shortly after the nurse came in and looked at my lag and at my head.

   “You are doing ok and by to marrow you will be able to go home.”

   “That’s good. Will I be able to go to school?”

   “Yes you can just don’t put that much pressure on your leg. We will be giving you crutches to use and it might take some time to get used to them.”

   “Ok that’s fine with me.”

   “BY the way who was that boy that was with you?”

   “Oh him he’s my….my brother.”

   “Ok take it easy to day.” After that she left.

 

30 minutes past.

   “YUG I AM SOO BORD.! There is nothing good on TV and I’m going to die of boredom. Taemin where are you……and where is my phone?”

 

Taemin POV –

   Lunch time, school is all most over. Being at this school is weird without key. I wonder how Key is doing? I should give him a call……..what is key’s phone doing in my bag? After lunch I went to my other classes and before I knew it was time for the last class witch was science and the teacher was putting the class in to groups of four.

   “The last group will be Kim Kibum, Lee Taemin, Choi Minho, Amber and since we have an odd number of people in the class Lee Jinki will also be in that group.”

   Cool I am in a group with Key and that Minho boy but there is that Amber girl and who is Lee Jinki.

   “To marrow we will be going out to the museum and doing research on your project. We will be gone all day so bring a lunch or money and don’t be late because we will be leaving right away.”

   Finely school is out and I can go see Key.! As I was going to the hospital I knew that I was happy but I can’t stop thinking about what happened last night when I was sleeping with key. But does Key remember it or was it just words coming out of his mouth.

~ Flash back ~

 

   A little light woke me up and I saw that it was the street light. As my eyes adjusted to the dark I saw that I was in the hospital and I felt that there was an arm on my stomach. I tried to get out of bed when the arm pulled me back.

   “Taemin don’t go.”

   “Key.! Sorry for waking you. I should go home.”

   “But it’s so dark outside I dint want you walking outside in the dark.”

   “I can get a taxi to…”

   “I want you by my side where I know that you are safe.”

   “But key….”

   “Taemin I Love you and I don’t want anything to happen you so please just go back to sleep.”

Did I here that right? Did Key just say that he loves me? He must have because my heart is beating really fast. So I did what he said and I laid my head on his chest.

   “I love you to Key.” After I said that I fell asleep”

~ End of flash back ~ 

 

 

Sorry that this Chapter is not that good. I will do detter on the next one.