The start of something new

Somebody that i used to know

“Taemin…!!!”

 

No One’s POV –

   As Key woke up in the hospital the next day remembering what all happed yesterday when. He saw Taemin coming in to the room.

   “Key are you ok?” Taemin said as he came over to where key was.

   “Oh hi Taemin yah I am ok I just…”

   “It’s all my fault.” Taemin said as he started crying.

   Key sat up and looked at Taemin thinking about what to say to him. He was also was thinking about what happened after school.

 

~ Flash back Taemin POV ~

   “I am acting my age you jerk.!” Afire I said that I ran off.

   What’s going on here… Key has never yelled at me before. I guess I was over reacting a little. Then why won’t these tears stop falling. He was just talking to a girl… AISH why do I get mad when I think about her. What am I jealous!? No I’m not jealous… I’m not jealous… I’m not jealous… I’m jealous. Does this mean that I like Key….? Of course I like him he is always by my side and he is my best friend. Then how come my heart hurt when I saw him with her. I guess this means that I – I – I love him….I love Key.

 “Taemin…!!!” I heard a voice call out. It was Key.!

  As I was turning around I saw a car coming at me really fast  and my mind told me to move  but my body  didn’t move an inch. Then all of a sudden Key pushed me out of the way and the car hit his lag as it was swerving out of the way. He also hit his head as he fell to the ground.

   “KEY!!!” I yelled as I saw him hit the ground rather heard and I ran to him.

   “Taemin….” He said in a quiet voice before he passed out.

   “K-Key…Key…Key don’t die on me.” I said as I held him in my arms and tears were coming down my face. The ambulance came as fast as they could and took us to hospital. A little bit later they told me that Key would be fin and that he broke his leg. I was happy that he would be fine.

~ End of flash back ~

 

   “Taemin it’s not your fault I was the one that pushed you out of the way and I rather have one broken leg then know that you got hurt.”

   “Key.! Why aren’t you mad?” I said while turning my back to him. Then all of a sudden I felt my arm being pulled and within seconds I was against his chest hearing his heartbeat.

 

Key’s POV –

   “Key.! Why aren’t you mad?”

   I looked at him not knowing what to say. With is a few seconds he got up and turned his back just as I was going to say something. I reached out my hand and graded his wrist and poled him near me. As his head rested on my chest my hand went on his head as I pated his nice soft black hair I could hear him trying to fight back tears.

   “Taemin.” I said in a soft voice. “It’s not your fault I yelled at you and made you run away. If it’s any one’s fault it would be mine and also I don’t know what I would do if something happened to you."

   “But Key you could have died.”

   “I rather be on the edge of death and know that you are all right then know that something bad happened to you.” As I said that I pulled him closer to me. His hand gripped my shirt as he rubbed his head agent my chest.

 

Taemin POV –

   Hearing his heart beat mad me really culm and I didn’t know what to do except rubbed my head agent his chest. Maybe I do like him in that way…I guess that’s ok but how do I tell him? I want to be with him as a couple but what if I tell him and he doesn’t want to be with me in the same way. I don’t want our relationship to change……oh well I guess I will just keep it to myself for now.

 

Key POV –

   A few minutes past and Taemin fell asleep in my arms. He is so cute when he sleeps. Taemin if you only knew how much I love you….I want to tell you soo much but what if you don’t feel the same way. I can’t live in a world without you. After a while we both fell asleep in the same bed wrapped in each other’s arms. Not caring if we both get caught by someone.