Shinee debut

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

    It’s the day before the debut everyone is acting crazy especially the manager. We have had a heard month. Between Photo shots, dance practice, and song recording I have had no time to get a good sleep. I am hungry… I wander when this photo shoot is going to end.

   “Hay Taemin you should eat something.” Minho said walking over to me.

   “Like what? There is nothing here to eat.”

   “Here.” He handed me a box. “Key made this last night. He knows that today would be a long. So he made all of us some food to eat.”

   “Really?” I said taking the box from Minho.

   “Yah. He was up till two in the morning making sure that we all have a good amount of food to day. But I think it’s because he made Onew four types of chicken.”

   “Why did he do it?”

   “It’s because we won’t really have time to eat to day. He also wanted to make things that we like to eat. Onew got chicken and rice, Jonghyun got milk and chapchae, I got spice ramyun, you have meat, rice, and banana milk, and I think Key has pasta.”

   “Minho we need you over here.” A voice came from behind.

   Minho got up and patted me on the head. After he was gone I opened the box and saw the food that Key made. It’s been so long since I eat food that Key maid. I opened the box and saw that this was bulgogi. I took a bite if it, the taste was amazing. Out of all the bulgogi I had tried the one that Key makes is my favorite. Just at that moment Key walked by. He looked really tire. Why did you stay up so late to make us all different types of food? As he looked at me I just looked away. He walked over to a couch and laid down.

   “Key we need you again.” A voce called out. He got up and walked to where the voice was coming from.

   “Taemin we need you too.” I took one more bite of food then I put the box with my stuff and walked over to the photo shoot. I had to have Keys arm on me with Minho on the other side. It made me feel a little uncomfortable but I just went with it. When he photo shoot was done we went to the studio for the last dance practice before the debut.

 

Onew POV –

   On the way to the studio Key handed me a box and said that I had to eat something. I opened the box and saw Spicy Chicken. I was really happy. I haven’t eaten spicy chicken in a long time.

   “Wow! Thanks Key. When did you do this?” I said taking a bit of chicken.

   “I did it last night. I knew that today was going to be a long day, so I stayed up last night cooking.”

   “So that’s why you’re so tired to day.” Jonghyun said.

   “Yes but I will be ok.” Key laid his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

   Once we got to the studio we practice nonstop until we got it right. It took longer than I thought because I kept tripping over my own feet. After a few more hours we finally got back to the apartment. We all went to bed when we got back.

 

Key POV –

   The next day we went to the place where we will be preforming. When we got there we saw the stage and it was huge.  We practice on the stage two times then we went back stage while they did something with the lighting. After a little time passed Minho went somewhere. When he came back he brought some one.

   “Hi Key.” A voice came out and I turned around.

   “Amber!?” I walked up and hugged her.

   “Are you doing ok? After Taemin left you weren’t yourself.”

   “Sorry Amber. My life has been heard after that day.”

   “OK. You need to tell me about it one day.”

   “Hay Key. Who is this?” Jonghyun said walking over to me.

   “Jonghyun this is my friend Amber.”

   “Mice to meet you Amber. I am one of Keys friends.” Just at that moment Taemin walked by.

   “Taemin.?” Amber said walking over to him.

   “Amber?” Taemin looked shocked.

   “Where have you been? No one knew where you went.”

   “I told Minho everything. If you want to know something just ask him.” After he said that he walked away.

   “Did I say something wrong?” Amber said walking over to me.

   “No it’s not just you he hates me as well. Apparently that’s why he left.” I said putting my arm around her.

   “Oh. We need to get together and talk about this.”

   “Yah I want to know that he said to Minho.”

   “I should get ready for the show. Talk to you after the concert.”

   “Ok.”

 

Minho POV –

   Taemin walked over to me after Amber said something to him.

   “What did Amber tell you?”

   “I don’t know. Something about me leaving. I don’t really care.”

   “Taemin you need to be nice to my sister.” I said grading his arm as he was trying to walk away.

   “Why?”

   “Why.? Because she is my sister.”

   “Ok I –”

   “Shinee you’re up next.” A voice came from the door way.

   We walked to the back stage and the people where putting mics on us. We got in line ready to get on the stage. Before we knew it we were on the stage.

 

Key POV –

   When we were on the stage my heart was beating fast just waiting for the song to start and the lights to go on. It felt like a half hour was going by until the song went on. All of a sudden the lights went on and the music started to play. Everything was going well we all got our dance right. Until we got to Taemin’s dance solo. He did one wrong step and fell to the ground right on his knees. He got back up but he looked like he was in pain. Once we got back stage I walked up to Taemin to know if he was ok.

   “Taemin are you ok?”

   “That’s none of your business.” He pushed me away.

   “Taemin let me look at it. You might be hurt badly.” I reach my hand out.

   “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE KEY!” He yelled slapping my hand away.

   “Taemin I just want to know if you’re ok.”

   “I TOLLED YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!”

   “FINE BE THAT WAY. JUST BE A JURK TO EVERY ONE. EVEN THOW THEY JUST TO HELP YOU OUT.” I yelled at him and after I walked out of the room.

 

Minho POV –

   As I opened the door key stormed out. Onew was standing on the room looking at Taemin. Taemin looked like he was going to hurt some thing.

   “Onew what Happened here?”

   “Taemin yelled at Key and Key snapped. Where is Jonghyun?”

   “He went to the bathroom.” I said walking over to Taemin.  “Taemin are you ok?”

   “Just leave me alone Minho.”

   “But Taemin.?”

   “I said leave me alone!” He yelled at me for the first time.

   “Taemin!” 

 

Hope you like this chapter. Please tell me what you think. (^_^)

P.S. in the next chapter there will be a lot of going back and forth with the POV.