Confection part 2

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV –

   Once Taemin and I got to my house I went to talk to my mom and tell her what happed at Taemin’s house. When I came back to the room that Taemin was in he was staring out the window.

   “Hay Taemin… you ok?”

   “Don’t know what’s going to happen now?”

   “Well my mom said that it’s ok for you to stay here.”

   “Really?!”

   I shook my head yes as I grabbed his hand and tacking him to my room so we could talk wit out my mom hearing us. Once we got to my room Taemin sat on my bed with still a sad look on his face. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

   “Taemin I don’t like seeing you being so sad.”

   “I’m sorry Key. But what am I to do?”

   “Stay with me. I will never hurt you.”

After I said that I kissed Taemin on the cheek. Just at that moment the door opened and my mom walked in.

   “Hay Kibum I need you to go the store and get some things.”

   “Mom have you heard of knocking?”

   “Yes and it’s not like your kissing or making out up here.” After she said that Taemin’s face got all red.

   “Whatever. I will get your stuff just leave the list near the door and I will get ready to go.” She left after that.

   Shortly after that Taemin and I were walking to the store when we walked by an ice cream place.

   “Hey Key can we get some ice cream?”

   “Ok.”

 

Taemin POV –

   On our way to the store we stopped by an ice cream place and we got some. That made me happy. We also stopped in an arcade and played some games. Key really liked the game Dance Dance Revolution and he was good at it. I tried it but I wasn’t that good.

   “That gam is heard. I think I will just say with free style.”

   “I pay that game a lot when I come here but you did well for your first time Taemin.”

   “Thanks.! Let’s play some off the claw games.”

   “Ok  let’s do it.”

 

Key POV –

   I like that Taemin was having fun. We walked over to the claw games and Taemin was going for one that had candy in it of course. I saw one that had a white bear in it. The bear was holding a heart that had the word Love on it in English. Within about for tries I finely got the bear.

   “Hay Key I need some help.”

   “With what?” I turned around and saw that Taemin had a lot of candy. “How much candy did you get and how much money did you spend?”

   “Lets see…I think I got roughly about 450 pieces of candy and as for the money I spent 600 won.”

   “Wow 600 won for all of this. Not bad but how will we carry all of this?”

   “Key go to one of the people that work here and ask for a bag.”

   I went up to one of the people that worked here and asked if they have a bag and they have me one. I put the bear in it as I walked back to Taemin and helped him put all of his candy in it. After that we went to the store to get some food.

   “Key can we get some banana milk?”

   “Banana milk…?”

   “Yah I like banana milk. So can we get some?”

   “Shure lets just get some meat first.” As we got to the meat we saw Onew.

   “Hi Onew.” Taemin said.

   “Hm...Oh Hi Taemin, Key what are you doing here.?”

   “Where here getting food just like you.” I said.

   “Onew why do you have a lot of chicken?”

   “I love chicken it’s so good.”

   “That’s where I never heard of someone loving chicken.” I said.

   “You might think so. But people can love all kinds of things. Just like I know what you love.”

   “Key what is Onew talking about? I don’t get it.” Taemin said as he grabbed my shirt.

   “Nothing. Why don’t you get your banana milk and I will meet you at the checkout place.”

   “Ok.” Taemin went off after I said that.

   “Onew how do you know what I love?”

   “It’s obvious Key. I’ve seen the way you look at him and that way you are around him.”

   “Well it’s no secret he knows.”

   “Cool. Just be care full you know how he is with other people.”

   After he said that he walked away. I stud there thinking. I know Onew is a weird person with his supernatural powers. But to say stuff like that is not like him and how did he know that I liked Taemin. As I walked to where Taemin was standing. We checked out and before we knew it we were home. There was a note from my mom saying that she is out with her friends.

 

Taemin POV –

   Once we got back to keys house key told me that his mom was with friends.

   “Taemin I have something to give you.” Key said.

   “What is it.?”

   “When we were at the arcade I got this bear at the claw game and I want you to have it.”

   “Cool thanks Key….um what does the heart have on it?”

   “Oh yah I forgot the heart has the word love on it in English.”

   “Awesome.” I said giving him a hug.

   “I am going to make some diner. You can watch some TV why’ll you wait.”

   As he went in to the kitchen I the TV and the k-drama Minami Sineyo was on so I watched it. When all of a sudden I heard a loud crash in the kitchen.

 

   Sorry for taken so long. (^_^;)  For people that don’t know ₩ or Won is Korean money and ₩ 600 is about 53 U.S. cents. Minami Sineyo is how you say the drama You're Handsome or He's Beautifu. Hope you liked the chapter. Tell me what you think. (^_^)