At the museum

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   The next morning I woke up to Key’s alarm clock and as I opened my eyes and saw Key standing in the room without his shirt on. Just at that moment I fell out of the bed and hit my head on the floor.

   “Ouch.!” I screamed.

   “Taemin are you ok?! You need to be more careful I don’t like seeing you hurt yourself.” He said that as he was coming closer to me.

   “Key why don’t you have a shirt on?”

   “Don’t change the subject. Are you ok.”

   “Yes Key I am all right, but why don’t you have a shirt on.”

   “I don’t have a shirt on because I was changing my close dummy.”

   “Don’t call me a dummy.”

   “OK I am sorry. You’re not a dummy. Buy you should start changing you’re close.”

   “Why?”

  “You told me that we have a school trip to day and that we can’t be late. So with my lag we should leave soon so that where not late. And as much as I hate to say this we will have to stop by some where to get breakfast.”

   I got out of bed and quickly changed my close. I helped key get down the stars and putting his shoes on. Then we started walking to school and I was caring his school bag. Shortly after we stopped by a coffee shop and got something to eat. Before I knew it we were at school and the first thing that I heard was that Amber girl. I turned around and saw Key talking to her. I tried not to let it get to me because Key wanted to me give Amber a try.

 “Taemin come over hear.” I heard Key call my name.

 “Coming Key.” I wander what he wants?

 “Amber you meet Taemin right?”

  “No not really...I don’t think he likes me.” Amber said.

 “It’s not that he doesn’t like you. He’s not good with people other than me.”

 “Why is that?”

 “Well it’s because we grew up together.”

 I was just watching those two talk and I did not like that Key was telling her everything about me.

 “So are you two brothers?” Amber asked.

 “No we are not brothers even though sometimes we may act like brothers.” Key said.

 “So what is your relationship?” After she said that I looked at Key wandering what he would say.

 “Taemin and I are just really close friends.”

 “Soo you’re not………um…”

 “Nowhere just close friends.” After hearing Key say that my heart feel like it was being crushed.

 “Why do you ask Amber?”

 “I was just curious.”

 After that was said the bus came up to the school parking lot and I was the first one on. After hearing Key say that we there just friends really hurt me and I did not what to sit by him. So I got a seat in the back of the bus hoping that Key would not sit by me.

 “Hay.” I heard a voice and I looked up.

 “Hi..um…Minhu is it?”

 “Haha. It’s Minho but your close.”

 “Sorry I am not good with names.”

 “That’s ok I am not good with names either. Spiking of names what is yours I forgot.”

 “My name is Taemin.”

 “Taemin I knew that there was a Min in there somewhere. Can I sit her?”

 “Yes you can and what do you mean that ‘there was min somewhere’?”

 “Oh I said that because my name has a Min in it and when I hear another manes that has ‘min’ in it I remember the min part but the other part I forget. If that makes any sense.”

 “It makes sense to me.”

 “Well you’re the first one that it makes sense.”

 “Hay Minho this might be a weird question but a-a-are you a nice person?”

 “To tell you the truth I don’t really know. I don’t have any friends. It not like I am a mean person. I just don’t know how to act when I am with other people because me and my sister where home school up until a few years ago. My sister would go to a lot of camps and stuff like that. As for me I just stayed at home and once an a awhile I would go to the library.”

 “That’s kind of like me but I went to school. If it weren't for Key I don’t know where I would be.”

 “What do you mean by that?”

 “Well I am two grads higher then I should be.”

 “Oh I see and key is that per son that my sister was with a few days ago.”

 “Yes I guess so you might know him as Kibum. I am two years younger them him.”

 “Yah I heard about him…So that means that your two years younger than me because I am the same age as him. But why are you two grades above yours?”

 “That’s because I am smarter than people my age.”

 After saying that the whole bus rid Minho and I were just talking to one a another and I saw that key was sitting with Amber and they were talking to and that made me mad a little. Shortly after that we arrived at the museum and got into our groups and I got to know the other member in our group named Lee Jinki he’s a nice guy.

 

Key POV –

   As we got to the museum I saw Taemin talking to Ambers brother Minho and I do admit I was a bit jealous seeing Taemin talking to a another guy but I was also happy seeing him talking to some one other them me. It was a little bit heard for me to get around the museum but before I knew it was lunch time.

   “Hay Taemin I want to talk to you.” I said.

   “What do you what key?”

   “I just want to know if you’re ok because you seemed a little bit upset when you got on the bus and I am worried about you.”

   “Well it just what you said to Amber and how where just friends.”

   “Well we are friends right? What more is there?”

   “Well what I-I…what if I want to~”

   “Key I need your help with something.” Amber called out to me.

   “One minute Amber. What where you going to say Taemin.”

   “Nothing just forget it.”

   “Taemin…” He turned his back to me and walked away.

    I walked over to where Amber was and helped her Wright something down for the project.

   “What’s wrong Key? You look sad.”

   “It’s Taemin he’s acting weird and I don’t know what to do.”

   “You care about him a lot don’t you?”

   “Yes I do but sometimes he doesn’t know how much I care about him.”

   “Well I can see that. You did push him out of the way of a car and broke you’re leg. Answer this question for me. Do you Love Taemin?” I looked at her not knowing what to say.

   “Well do you?”

   “Yes I do.” I said that look at the ground.

   “Then why don’t you tell him?”

   “The reason I didn’t tell him is because… what if he doesn’t fell the same way.? I don’t want to ruin what we have now.”

   “You have a good point.

   We sat there for a while until we got back to working to the project.

 

Lee Jinki POV –

   I was walking around the museum when I saw that Taemin guy sitting by his self and he looked kind of sad. I didn’t really know what to say or do so I just walked up to him.

   “Hay. Are you ok?” He turned around and looked at me.

   “Yes I am fine. I guess.”

   “You are not fine what wrong.” I said as I sat next to him.

   “It’s just Key..um..Kibum ….”

   “What about him and why do you call him Key?”

   “I call him Key because when we were kids that is what I would call him and I guess it just stuck with me ever since.”

   “Ok I see. What’s the problem with Kibum?”

   “Well… we are friends but I want to be more then friends.”

   “So you love him but you don’t know how to tell him because you don’t want to ruin your relationship. Right?”

   “Yes how did you know?”

   “I was in your same spot you where is a few years ago. But the guy I liked was three years older them me and he was not gay.”

 

Taemin POV –

   I didn’t know that Lee Jinki was gay. So we sat there for a while talking to one another until Minho came and got us. We walked back to where Key and Amber where sitting and we got the rest of our project done. Shortly after we were back at the school and Lee Jinki told me that he would not tell anyone about what we talked about and I was happy about that. On the walk home key and I did not say a word to each other. I did not like that. When we got to outside of our house he just took his bag from me and started walking to his house.

   *I wander if I did something to upset him?*

 

Sorry it’s tacking me so long to update the chapters. My summer has been buzzer than I thought. I man this chapter longer to make up for all of the days I missed. Hope you like it and tell me what you think. (^_^ ;) P.S. For people that don't know Lee Jinki is Onwe’s birth name.