The start of a new friendship

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   Key why won’t you talk to me? This is not like you to not talk to me. He came over to me and grabbed his bag from me then started to walk to his house. *I wander if I did something to upset him?*

   “K-Key?”

   “What is it?” He said turning around then looking at me.

   “Well it just……n-nothing.”

   “Taemin what’s wrong? I am tired of you doing this.”

   “Doing what?”

   “You know. Wanting to tell me something then changing you mind. I am tired of you doing that. You never did that before. If you what to tell me something then just say it and stop with the howl ‘Key I what to tell you something um never mind’ stuff.”

   I was right Key is mad at me and I felt tears coming in to my eyes. I turned my back to him and the tears where coming down my face. I ran to my house as I heard Key call my name. I went to my room and started crying on my bed.

 

Key POV –

   After I stopped talking Taemin turned his back to me and I realized that I made him cry again. He started running up to his house as I called out for him. I wanted to run after him but with my lag I cant. Taemin what are you trying to tell me? I stood there for a few seconds then started my way to his house. Once I got there I could hear that he was crying in his room. It was heard for me to get to his room since it was up stairs. When I got to his room I knotted in the door.

   “G-g-go a-away.” I open the door and saw him crying on his bed.

   “Taemin. I’m sorry. What is it that you what to tell me I’m listening to you.” He sat up gating his breath back then looked at me.

   “Key I feel like we are getting distant from each other and I don’t like it.”

   “Taemin is that what’s been on you mind?” I said that while sitting on his bed.

   “Well…yes ever since that Amber girl came in the picture you have been talking to her more than me. I just feel like your fading from my life and I don’t want that.”

   “Oh  Taemin never think that” I said as I pulled him in to my arms. “Taemin I will never live your life. I care for you a lot and I don’t mean to make you cry. As for Amber she is my friend but I don’t like here as a girlfriend. So you don’t have to worry that I will be spending all my time with her but I think you would like her if you give her a chance. She is a really nice girl.”

   “Ok I will give her a chance to marrow at lunch.”

    I knew something was on Taemin’s mind but I did not know that this was on his mind. No wander he was acting a little weird. Having him in my arms makes me happy. We spent the day at his house.

   “Taemin where are you mom and dad?"

   "They went on a business trip.”

   “For how long?”

   “Two months.”

   “TWO MONTHS.! They left you hear for two months? What kind of parents do you have leaving their only child he for two months?”

   “They told me that of I need anything I should just go you or your mom and dad.”

   “Ok but they did not tell us anything. Oh well just as long as you’re ok I’m happy.”

 

Taemin POV –

   Key spent the rest of the day with me and we worked on home work. Even though Keys lag was hurting him a little he still made diner because he refused to get take out again.

 

   The next day at school during lunch Key and I where seating at a table with Amber, Minho, and Lee Jinki. Key was talking with Minho and Lee Jinki. That left me and amber just seating there.

   “Hay Taemin I know we got off to a bad start but I would like to be your friend…When I talk to key all he talks about is you.”

   “Really?” I looked at Amber and she nodded her head.

   “Key is a nice guy and you’re lucky having him as a close friend. He also told me how you are with other people and I know where coming from because my brother Minho is the same way?”

   “I like you brother he is a nice guy. Are you like him?”

   “I am a little bit like him. Minho has a harder time meeting people unlike me. You can say I am a little bit like Key. We both make friends fast and we both car about the people we like. But I am a year older than him.”

   “You both like to talk a lot.”

   “Haha I guess you’re right.”

   Key was right she is not all that bad. I think this school year is going to be ok.

 

Key POV –

   During lunch I saw Taemin talking with Amber. He looked happy and that made me feel good. Before we knew it the year was all most over and Taemin was doing good. He and Amber have become good friends along with Minho and Lee Jinki but every once in a while he will become jealous of me talking to Amber and he will tell me.

   “Hay Key” Taemin called out to me.

   “What is it Taemin?”

   “Onew was wander if we can hang out to day after school because it is the last day?”

   “Onew??”

   “Yah that the nickname I gave Lee Jinki. I thought you knew that?”

   “Ok but why Onew? I can see why mine is Key because my name has Ki. But Onew?”

   “I like the way Onew sounds so that why I call him that.”

   “Ok. What are we going to do?”

   “We were planning on going to movies.”

   “Shure what movie?”

   “I think it’s called: Paranormal Activity, Tokyo Night.  Onew told me that it’s a film from Japan.”

   “Do you know that it’s a horror film and people die in it?”

   “No. Have you seen it?”

   “No but I read about it. You think you’ll be ok?”

   “If I’m with you I will be ok.”

   “Ok where is Onew?”

   “He told me that he is getting Minho and Amber.”

 

Amber POV –

   Minho and I were getting our last thing from our locker when Onew came up to us.

   “Hay Amber, Minho do you want to come to a movie with Taemin, Key and I?”

   “What’s the movie?” Minho said.

   “It’s called: Paranormal Activity, Tokyo Night. It’s a film from Japan.”

   “Yah Minho and I where wanting to go see it.”

   Once we met up with Key and Taemin we walked to the movie theater. Once we got there Taemin wanted to sit by Key of course. So Key and Taemin sat on one side of Onew and Minho and I sat on the other side of hem. Then the movie began.

 

Taemin POV –

   Once the movie began I didn’t really see what was so scary about it until all of the paranormal stuff started to happen and I got really scared. I grabbed on to Key’s sleeve. He made me let go of it and he put his arm around me witch made me feel a little bit beater. When the movie was over it was pretty late so we all went home. When Key and I got to my house I wanted key to say with me that night. So he did and we went up to my room.

   “What did you think of the movie Taemin?”

   “It was too scary.”

   “I knew it would be. I liked it.” Just at that moment we heard a loud creak in the hall.

   “What was that.?!” I said grabbing Keys shirt.

   “It ok Taemin you have an old house it will make those kind of nose.” He said pulling me in to his arms.

   “Hay key can I ask you something?” I said looking up at him.

   “What is it?”

 

Yah a new chapter on time!! The movie Paranormal Activity, Tokyo Night is a real movie and I think it’s really good. So if your in to paranormal stuff I think you will like it. Pleas tell me what you think of the capter or the movie or both.! ( ^ㅅ^)