Love is Hard part 2

Somebody that i used to know

Onew POV –

   “M-Minho?!” I said looking at Taemin and Minho sitting on the couch.

   Minho was sitting at an angle watching tv and Taemin was laying on Minho’s chest. Taemin looked like he was half a sleep. Key was right Minho was with Taemin. I saw Minho look at me.

   “Onew are you ok?” Minho said. I just walked to the kitchen without saying anything. “Onew.!” I heard a voice behind me.

   “What do you want?” I said opening the refrigerator.

   “What’s wrong with you? You are starting to act weird.”

   “Why didn’t you tell me?” I said looking at Minho.

   “Tell you what?” He looked con fused.

   “You and Taemin. When were you going to tell me?”

   “I was going to tell you to night when everyone was a sleep…How did you find out?” Minho said putting his hand on my shoulder.

   “Key told me.” I said pushing his hand of me and walking out of the room.

 

Minho POV –

   As Onew walked out of the room I didn’t know what to say. I walked back into the living room.

   “Minho… is everything ok.” Taemin said sitting up.

   “Onew found out about us.”

   “How did he find out?”

   “Key told him.” I said sitting by him.

   “But I thought Key was a sleep.”

   “No he was not.”

 

~Flash Back~

   “Hey Minho. Why are you doing this?” Taemin said sitting in the chair next to me.

   “Doing what?” I said handing him a cup of tea.

   “Why did you wake up at three in the morning to get Key?”

   “I did because I care about him just like care about you. If you where to call me at the same time I would come and get you.”

   “Ok…but why me? I have been a jerk to all of you.”

   “Because I care about you.” I said getting up.

   “Really?”

   “Yes I do.” At that moment I my arms around Taemin from behind.

   “Minho!” Taemin said not knowing what to do. “M-Minho I-I can’t.”

   “I am not asking for you to say yes. I just want you to give me a chance.”

   “O-Ok I will.” He said turning around and giving me a hug.

~ End of Flash back ~

 

Key POV –

   The next day we had dance practice. So we had to wake up early just to get to the dance studio on time. When we got there, there was a dance teacher who was going to teach us the dance. After three hours of doing the dance the manager came in to the room.

   “Good morning guys. I have some bad and good news.” The manager said.

   “What is it?” Onew said.

   “What’s the good news first?” Jonghyun said putting his arm around me.

   “Well the good news is that your debut got confirmed by the head of the company. The bad news is that there is a change of plans. Instead of doing it in four month you have only one month to get ready for it.”

   “One month!” Minho said “Are you sure we will be ready for this? How come we only have one month?”

   “I have full confidence in all of you that you will be ready on time. As for getting a month some idiot messed up the paper work. But any ways you have a photo shoot to go to. We should be going.”

   The photo shoot was heard. It might be because I was really sleepy from last night. I was awake all night. Just knowing that Taemin is now with Minho it makes me sad. Taemin will only talk to me when there are other people around. But when we get back to the dorms he won’t be in the same room as me and when he is it’s when we go to bed.

 

Jonghyun POV –

   I woke up the next morning to someone yelling outside the bed room. I went out to see what was going on. I walked out of the room and I saw Key on the floor with one hand on his head.

   “Key!” I said running over to him. “Are you ok?”

   “My head hurts.” As Key lifted his head and removed his had there was a small line of blood coming down.

   “What the hell happened? Where is Taemin?”

   Key pointed to the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and saw Taemin washing something.

   “Taemin what did you do?” I said walking over to him.

   “It wasn’t my fault.”

   “Don’t lie to me.” I said grabbing his shirt and pushing him agents the wall.

   “I told you it wasn’t my fault.” Taemin yelled. He started to push away but my grip got titter on him. “Let me go! You’re hurting me.” He now had a scared look on his face.

   “Not until you tell me what happened.” I said.

   “Jonghyun let him go!” I heard a voice yelling behind me.

   “M-Minho.” Taemin said. As I let him go he ran in to Minho’s arms.

   “What’s going on here?” Minho said.

   “Taemin hurt Key.” I said looking at Taemin.

   “Taemin what happened?” Minho said pushing Taemin away.

   “I was watching tv and eating. When Key walked in to the room, I got up to put the dish away when Key slipped and hit his head on the bowl He yelled ow and told me to get out of the room.”

   “Ok Taemin.” Minho said patting him on the head. Then he went in to the other room.

   When I went in to the other room I saw Minho and Key sitting in the couch. Minho was treating Keys wound. He had a big first aid kit right next to him.

   “Minho where did you get that first aid kit?” I said sitting next to Key.

   “This is Onew’s. He hurts himself a lot so we put this together for him.” Just at that moment Onew walked in to the room.

   “What happened to Key?” Onew said running over to Key.

   “He hit his head on the wall and it started to bleed a little.” Minho said putting a band aid on Keys forehead.

   “OK. Today we have a day off but after that we will be buzzy until the debut.”

   After that was said Minho and Taemin went out to get some food. Onew went to the S.M. studio to make sure that everything is ready for practice for the next month. That Just left Key and I alone at the house.

   “Key are you sure that you’re ok.” I said putting my arm around him.

   “Yes I am ok. It’s not the first time I hit my head like this.”

   “OK. I am glad you’re ok.” I pulled him in to my arms and gave him a hug.

   “Jonghyun why are you doing this?” Key said pushing me away.

   “Because I love you.” I said kissing his chick.

   “You know that I can’t love you.”

   “Why? You know Taemin is with Minho.”

   “I know…it’s just...Taemin is my first love and…my heart can only belong to one. Even of that one wants nothing to do with me.” He started to cry.

   “Key…” I pulled him into my arms again. “Ok. Even though I love you a lot I want you to be happy. So I will do whatever it tacks to make you happy.” No matter how hard it hurts my heart.

 

Onew POV –

   I went to the S.M. building because I didn’t want to go with Taemin and Minho. Ever since Minho and Taemin got together there was something that was bugging me.

   “Onew?!” I heard a voice calling my name. I looked up and saw U-Know.

   “Hi U-Know.” He walked up to me.

   “What are you doing here?”

   “I am here to check the list of what my group needs to do to get ready for our debut. Also I didn’t want to go shopping with Minho and Taemin.”

   “Ok. Did you tell that one guy that you like him?”

   “No he is with someone ells.” I said looking at the ground.

   “Oh… That must hurt. Love is heard especially when your both guys.”

   “What do you mean?” I looked up at him.

   “Well I went throe the same thing. Before it was just Max and I we had three other members. There was one name Hero and he loved Max. But at that time Max wasn’t gay or even bi. After time he fell in love with Hero. At the time I knew that he wasn’t gay so I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable even though I knew I love him. Until one day one of the members told me that Max was going out with Hero for some time. It hurt me knowing that Hero was the one that turned him bi. When I wanted to be the one that did it.”

   “What did you do? Now you two are together…right?”

   “Yes we are together now. All I did was tell him how I felt about him. If it’s meant to be it will happen.”

   “Love sounds heard.”

   “It is. I am not going to lie love is heard. If you don’t trust your lover there will be a lot of problems. But if you do trust them it can be nice, because you know that you have someone by your side that will be with you look after you, and you have someone so car about...”

   “U-Know what are you doing over there?” A voice came from behind us.

   “Max?!” He said turning around. “I am talking to my new friend. He is in that new band that is going to come out soon. Oh by the way Onew this is Max and Max this is Onew.” He said as Max who was right beside him.

   “Nice to meet you.” Max said.

   “Nice to meet you to.” I said.

   “U-Know we have a photo shoot to go to remember.”

   “Oh I forgot. I have to go Onew talk to you later.” He waved good bye. Then He and Max got in a car.

   Maybe I should tell Minho how I feel. But then what would happen…would he… no me wouldn’t get mad he’s not that kind of person. Oh well I will tell him some day. Just at that moment I tripped on a step and fell down. “AH! Why do I keep tripping over things?!”

 

Sorry this chapter isn’t that good. I had writer's block. ( –_– ) I will try harder next time. Hope you like it and please tell me what you think. (^_^)