The weard day part 2

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV –

   School is over… I wander where Taemin is.

   “Key sorry I’m late. I got distracted by something.”

   “Taemin!! I started to get worried and I would have given you a call but I don’t know where my cell phone is.”

   “Oh your cell phone is in my bag. I was going to give you a call during lunch but I saw your phone in my bag.”

   “Ok just as long as you’re ok I don’t care where my phone is. Any way what went on in school?”

   “Nothing much the teachers were still telling us about how the year was going to go. But in since we were put in groups of four and we are going to a museum tomorrow and doing a project.”

   “Cool. Who am I with?”

   “You are with me, Minho Amber and someone named Lee Jinki.”

   “Nice we are with Amber.” After I seed that I could see that Taemin started to get a little mad.

   “What is with you and this Amber person?!”

   “Amber is a nice girl. Why are you getting so mad when I talk about her??”

   “No reason…….Is it a crime for me not to like someone?”

   “No but Taemin are you jealous.?” After I said that his face turned all red. I was right he is jealous. He just doesn’t wasn’t to admit it. Awh he looks so cut when he’s jealous I just want to kiss him….what I can’t… he might think that I am weird.

   “I’m not jealous I just…I just…..”

   “Taemin why are you jealous and don’t tell me that you aren’t because I can see it in your eyes and on your face.”

   “It’s because I Lo…..I L…I don’t want our relationship to change.”

   Taemin why won’t you look at me? Are you trying to say that you love me…..no my mind is just playing trikes on me.

 

Taemin POV –

   Key why do you all ways make me feel weird inside. Is it because I love you? No it’s because he is my only friend.

   “Taemin…….TAEMIN.!”

   “WHAT DO YOU WANT KEY?!”

   “I just want a hug but if you…”

   I ran to him and gave him a hug. Key I’m sorry for yelling at you.

   “Taemin why are you acting like this?”

   “It’s because you are my only friend and I don’t want our relationship to change. Your also the only person that I know and I’m scared that something bad in going to happen.” After I said that I rubbed my head on his chest.

   “Taemin.! You don’t have to worry I won’t let anything happen to you and I will all was be by you side.”

   “You say that now.” I said as I pushed away. “But how do you know that you won’t do something to hurt me?”

   “Because I know how your personality works and I care about you a lot.”

   I was happy hearing him say that he cares about me. After that the nurse came in and talks to us for a while. By the time she was don talking it was 8:35 p.m. Key finally got out and I was helping get home.

 

Key POV –

   Finally I am home. My leg is hearting a little and I don’t know how I will get to my bed since it is up stars.

   “Key I will be heading home. Ok?”

   “What Taemin.! Can you stay with me for the night?”

   “Sure but why?”

   “Because I hurt my leg and you owe me for saving your life.”

   “Ok…. I will do anything to pay you back.”

   “Anything??..... ok become friends Amber.”

 

 

I will not post a chapter next week because there is a lot of stuff going on in school. Plese tell me what you think so far.  (^_^)