Do you love me?

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   “Taemin!” Minho yelled as I ran out of the room to a nearby park.

   Why do people have to be mad at me? I am fine…it’s not like I brock my leg. Just at that moment my mind went back to the time when Key brock his leg. Why was it that back then key was deferent...he changed too much…it’s because of that Jonghyun.

   “Taemin!” I turned around and saw Minho. “Taemin are you ok?”

   “Yes I am ok. I just need to get away from him.” I said walking over to Minho.

   “Do you mean Key?”

   “Yes. Who else would I want to get away from?”

   “I thought so.” He looked down at the ground. “Taemin can I ask you a question?”

   “Shure Minho. What wrong?” I put my hand on his arm and he bruised it off.

   “Do you still love him Taemin?” Just at that moment my eyes winded I did not know what to say. 

 

~ Flash Back ~

   “Hay Key what are we doing today?” I said as I sat down next to him with a bowl of cereal.

   “I don’t know. Just as long as I am with you I don’t care what we do.”

   “ok…um I know this is a weird question but…what’s for dinner?”

   “I am making bulgogi because I know it’s your favorite.”

   “Thanks Key. I love you.” I said with cereal in my mouth.

   “I love you to. Just don’t talk with your mouth full.”

   “Sorry Key.” He got up and kissed me on the cheek.

   That night we eat the bulgogi and after that we cured up on the couch.

   “Key?” I said looking up at him.

   “Yes Taemin.”

   “We will all ways be together right?” He pulled me closer to he’s body and gave me a kiss on my lips.

   “Yes Taemin we will all ways be together no matter what. I don’t know what I would do without you.” He gave me another kiss but this time it was more passionate.

~ End of Flash Back ~

 

   As my mind came back I looked at Minho and started running away. I looked back to see if he was fallowing me and he was. He was much faster than me so I don’t know why I was running from him. All of a sudden he grabbed my jacket. My mined went blank and as I turned around I tried to punch him. But he blocked it and ended up punching me in the face. I lunched at him to try and knock him down. Instead he brought me to the ground.

   “Why are you doing this Taemin?”

   “Because I still love him.” After I said that he let go of me. “Minho I’m-” He got up.

   “Did you ever love me?”  I got up and looked at him.

   “No.”

   “So then why did you do this to me?”

   “I did it because I wanted to get back at Key.”

   “So you used me?!” I looked away and shuck my head yes. Then he grabbed me by the jacket again. “AFTER ALL I DID YOU WHER USING ME! EVEN THOW YOU KNEW THAT MY FELLESINGS FORE YOU WHERE TRUE!” He yelled at me.

   “Minho I never meant to hurt you.” I said in a low voice trying not to cry.

   “Your words mean nothing now….now I know what they meaning when they call you a jerk. Because you really turned in to a jerk.” After that he walked away and I started to cry. Shortly after it started to rain. 

 

Keys POV –

   I walked back to the apartment still mad at him.

   “What the hell is his problem? I try to be nice to him. I make him food, clean up after him. What more does he want? Is it because he is with Minho. No Minho is to nice….AIGO WHY DOES TAEMIN HATE ME AFTER ALL I DID FOR HIM.?”

 

Taemin POV –

   I started to wander the streets not knowing what to do.

   “T-Taemin.” I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Jonghyun.

   “What do you want?”

   “There’s something you need to know.”

   “What would that be?

   “Minho told me that the reason you are mad at key is because he kissed me right?”

   “Yes. You took my Key away from me.”

   “Well what you know is wrong. Key never kissed me.”

   “What do you mean.” I looked up at him.

 

~ Flash Back ~ (Jonghyun POV –)

   “Hay Key are you ok?” Key came in to the room looking worried.

   “It’s Taemin. He is acting weird.”

   “What kind of weird?”

   “He feels really distant and it’s hurting me. But I don’t think he knows it.”

   “I wish I could help.” I said putting my arm around him.

   Shortly after that we started filling. Throw the whole filling time Key looks really sad. I wish he was not with that Taemin guy. What does Taemin do to him that makes him fall in love? That gay is overly jealous, to quiet, and he is really annoying.

   “OK people we will take a short break.” The film gay said.

   “Hay key. Let’s do a pepero kiss.”  

   “No I don’t want to.”

   “Come on Key pleeeese.” I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

   “Jonghyun leave him alone.” Minho said walking up to us.

   “He is fine. Right Key?”

   “Yah I am ok.” After that was said I put a pepero in my mouth and looked at Key.

   “Jonghyun.” Minho said in a sum what mad voice.

   Key just sigh and put his mouth on the other side. I could see in his eyes that he didn’t want to do this. I started getting closer to him. When from the corner of me eyes I saw Taemin. A little grin came on when all of a sudden key pulled away 

   “I am sorry Jonghyun I can’t do this to Taemin.” Just at that moment there was a bang from something being dropped. Key turned around and saw Taemin. Taemin looked like he was going to cry. He turned around and rain out of the room. Key was about to go after him when I grabbed him arm.

   “Key you can’t go. If you go you will get in trouble.”

   “But…Taemin.”

   “Ok break is over.” The camera man said.

~ End of Flash Back ~

 
 
Hope you like this chapter. Please tell me what you think. (^_^)