Back to school

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   The summer was going by really fast. Key and I went to a lot of movies with Onew, Amber and Minho. But they were all horror movies. Key didn’t what me to go because they scar me to much but I found that as an excuse to sleep in Keys bed at night cense his mom bought me a bed. One day Key and I told the others that we were dating. They were happy for us and apparently they all knew just by the way we acted around each other. Today Key was tacking me to get back to school stuff. School was going to start in about two days. So Key thought that today we would go out and get stuff for school and to marrow we would get ready for it. By that time we would be ready for school to stat.

   “Taemin what are you doing? We need to go we are meeting Onew remember.” Key called from down stairs.

   “Sorry Key. I am coming.”

   “What are you doing up there?”

   “Writing in a journal.”

   “A journal!? What do you wright about?”

   “Let’s go we are going to be late.” I said as I was walking out the door.

   We meet up with Onew and went shopping for clothes or at least Onew and Key did. Key was picking out close for me. We stopped and got a bight to eat.

   “So how are you two love birds doing?” Onew said.

   “We are doing good. Taemin has been staying at my house all summer.”

   “Really at your house. So have you two..– ”

   “NO.! Taemin is still too young for that.”

   “Ok ok. But do you want to do it.?”

   “A little….What why am I telling you?! Taemin is too innocent for that stiff and we should not be talking about this with him right here. Remember he is two years younger than us.”

   “Key what do you and Onew mean by do it.?”

   “Taemin just eat your food. I will tell you when you’re older.”

   “But –”

   “No I will tell you when you’re 18.”

   I stopped trying to ask what it was because I knew Key would not tell me. We were out shopping the whole day. Once it started getting late Key and I said bye to Onew and went home. When we got to the house I went upstairs and put the close is keys room.

 

Key POV –

   Taemin went up to the room while I went to the kitchen and got something to drink. After a little bit I knew that Taemin was spending a long time in my room. I went upstairs to see. He was setting at my desk and it looked like he was writing something.

   “Taemin what are you doing?” As soon as I said that he got up really fast and turned around.

   “N-Nothing.” He looked really scared.

   “Taemin don’t lie to me. What are you doing?”

   “I-I-I’m wright in my journal.”

   “That’s it. I thought you were doing something else.”

   “I’m sorry.”

   “About what? You didn’t do anything wrong. Just next time tell me so I don’t get all worried about you.”

   “Ok.” I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

   “So what have you been writing about?” I said as I started looking at the journal.

   “What Key I–”

   “Today we are going to see another horror movie called chakushin ari. I really don’t like going to those kind of movies. But with Key there I will be fine and I have a reason to sleep with him in his bed…”

   “Key did you have to read it out loud.” I turned to look at him and he was blushing heard.

   “Aww Taemin you look so cute.” I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. “You know you don’t need an excuse to sleep with me. All you have to do is tell me.”

   “Really.!” I shuck my head yes as I went in for another kiss.

   “Kibum, Taemin I’m back with a pizza.” A voce came from down stairs.

   “Why dose my mom all was have to come at the wrong time?” Taemin gave out a little laugh. “Come on let’s get some food. I will kiss you later.”  His face started getting red.

   We went down stairs and had dinner. After that we got ready for bed. Taemin was going to his bed until I grabbed his hand. “You said that you liked sleeping with me right?” His face got red but he said yes. That night he slept in my arms. Before we knew it school started and Taemin being the person he is he only talked to me.

 

Taemin POV –

   A month of school passed by and it was going good. But then one night I had a bad dream. In the bream there was a guy that I have never meet and Key was with that guy. As I tried calling for him he didn’t reply and just walked away. As much as I ran to him he just got farther and farther away. I tried wakening myself up but I couldn’t. Key don’t go…don’t leave me…KEY!

   “Taemin…Taemin…TAEMIN.!” My eyes opened as I jumped.

   “What’s going on… where am I?”

   “Taemin what’s wrong? You where tossing in bed and screaming my name.” I looked upped and saw Key sitting on my bed with a worried look on his face. I couldn’t help it, tears started coming down my face as I put my arms around Key “Taemin what’s wrong? What happened?”

   “I-I-I t-tried calling out t-to you b-but you j-just walked a-away.”

   “Taemin that was a nightmare. I would never do that to you.” He said as he kissed my forehead. “Go back to bed everything will be fine.”

   “K-Key” I said grabbing his shirt. “Can you sleep with me?”

   Key just put his arms around me and pulled me down back in to the bed. I guess he is really tired but he is with me and that’s all I care about right now. The next day in school I had a little headache because of crying last night. The teacher came in saying that we have a new student. I looked up to see who it was.

   “Please tell the class your name. There’s a seat by the window and Kibum will show you around at lunch.” The teacher said.

   “Hi my name is Kim Jong-hyun.” It’s the guy from my dream.

 

 

   For people that dont know chakushin ari is the Japanese movie One missed call. Sorry this chapter is not that good. (-.-) After this one the chapters will be longer. Tell me what you think. (^_^)