First day of high school

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   The first day of high school is today and I am really nerves about it, but I know that Key will be there so I guess it won’t be all that bad. My alarm went off and I got out of bed.  When I was done brushing my teeth I smelled something good down stars so I quickly put my uniform on and went down stairs. As I got to the kitchen I saw Key making food.

   “K-Key!!??” I was shocked to see him but I was also happy to see him.

   “Taemin good morning! I made you breakfast hope you like pancakes and I also made you lunch.”

   “Thanks but what are you doing here?”

   “Your mom left really early and she wanted me to make shure that you get up and to school. So I just came over after I got ready and since I didn’t have breakfast I made sum along with lunch.”

   “Cool thanks for doing all of this Key.”

   “No problem I like to do stuff like this and Taemin you buttoned your shirt wrong.”

   I looked down and saw that I did.

 

Key POV –

   As he was looking at his shirt I walked over to him and I started rebutting his shirt. Of corn his face was turning red but I was used to this now. After we were done eating we started walking to school. Once we got to school Taemin’s hand was on my sweater and he was griping it tight. He looked so cute when he is scared and nervous and it’s because he is the youngest one here. We got to the class room and they had names on the desk. Taemin was up at the front and I was in the middle close to the window. Taemin did not like that at all.

 

Taemin POV –

   When we got near the school I got scared and I grabbed Key’s sweater because there were a lot of people and knowing that he is right bye be makes me feel a lot better. Once we got to the class room there was assigned seating and I did not like it because I was too far away from Key. After a while the lunch bell rang and I was shoved out of the class room because I was right near the door. I was scared because did not know where I was going. All of a sudden someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in to an empty hallway.

   “Hay what are you doing!? Let go of me.” I screamed

   “Sorry it looked like you needed help to get away from all of those people.”

   “Oh…Thanks...Umm...”

   “Minho my name is Minho.”

   “Thanks Minho. My name is Taemin.”

 

Minho POV –

   As I was walking down the hall when I saw a boy that looked scared. So I did what I could and pull him in to an empty hallway.

   “Oh…Thanks...Umm...”

   “Minho my name is Minho.” I said

   “Thanks Minho. My name is Taemin.”

   “Are you new to this school?”

   “Y-Yes I am new h-here.”

   Taemin. He looks like really cute guy but I dint think he is good with people kind of like me, and he seams to be really young.

   “Do you need help finding something or someone?” I asked

   “Y-Yes I….”

   “Minho there you are.” A voce came out of the same hallway.