The first time I meet you

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV -

   The house next to us was for sail for a long time, now there were people that were moving in. I wander who they were and if they have any children my age. Every day I would look out the window hopping that I would be able to see then but I never saw anyone.

   "Kibum the neighbor moved in last night and we were going to say hello. Do you want to come?"

   "YESS!! I will be right down mom." I said. 

   I was so happy that I would finally meet them. As I walked up to the house and knocked on the door and a little boy answers it.  He looked so cute with short black hear and dark brown eyes that I just wanted to hug him but I didn't because I don’t know him. Before I knew it he and I were in the same room playing with blocks while our parents talked in the next. It was really quiet in the room witch really irritated me but I don’t know what to say. Come on say something but what.....

   "What is your name?" The boy’s voice was quiet but cute and I just had to answer him.

   "My name is Kim Kibum and I am four years old." I said with a smile.

   "Kim Kibum I think I will call you Key. My name is Lee Taemin and I am two years old."

   “Taemin I like your name.” After I said that he turned his head away from me and I saw that his face was turning a little bit red. Was he blushing? “Taemin I want to be your friend ok.”

    “Friend?? I never had a friend before.” He said that with a somewhat sad look on his face.  “ok I will be your friend”

   He still looked a little sad so I started to tickle him and of course he started to laugh and that made me happy. When all of a sudden the power went out.  I was used to this happing especially during spring time but I don’t think that he was used to it. Before I knew it his arms were around me and he made a little whimpering sound while shacking. I did not know what to do except to put my arms around him and trying to calm him down. I heard the parents trying to look for a light and before I knew it Taemin was a sleep so I did what I could do and fell asleep to. After that day Taemin and I did all most everything together and even though he we were two years apart we went to the first grade to gather because he was really smart and I looked after him like he was my little brother.

 

 This is the first little chapter of how key and Taemin meet. It is like a chapter before the actual story and I will try to post a chapter every other week starting next friday. Hope you like it. (^-^)