Love is Hard part 1

Somebody that i used to know

Minho POV –

   I woke up to something heavy on my chest. As I looked down and as my eyes focus I saw Taemin. He’s hand was griped on my shirt and when I tried to move his grip would get titter. All of a sudden my phone started to ring. *Who is calling me so late at night.* I looked at my phone there was no caller id.

   “Yeoboseyo?” I said.

   “Hu…Hu.” heavy breathing was on the phone. “M-Minho…” a voice came on.

   “What’s going on?” Taemin said lifting his head from my chest.

   “Minho I need help.” The voice came on again.

   “K-Key?” I said with a worried voice.

   “Please help-” A loud thud came from the other side. I got up fast witch made Taemin fall on the floor.

   “What’s going on Minho?” He said in a mad voice.

   “Keys hurt and in trouble.” I said tracing where the call came from. Taemin just sat there still half a sleep. “I am going to go find him.”

   “I am coming to.” He said grabbing my sleeve.

   I grabbed the keys to Onew’s car and ran out of the building with Taemin.

   “What’s wrong with Key now?” Taemin said looking at me.

   “He must have wake up in the hospital and saw that no wan was there. Witch would make him freak out.”

   “Why would he freak out?” Taemin said putting on his seat belt.

   “When he was young he woke up in the hospital. There was a strange guy leaning over him with a needle and tacking out some of his blood. I think it was before he meet you.”

   After I said that Taemin sat there looking of in to the distance. I wander what he is thinking of. As we pulled up to the place

where Key called me from. Taemin and I got out of the car and we started looking for him.

 

Taemin POV –

   Minho went on one side of the park and I went on the other. I all most gave up when I saw a trail of blood. I fallowed the blood to a jungle gym the blood marks went up the latter. As I got to the top I saw Key in a corner with tears coming out of his eyes. He was shivering and it looked like he was running from something. I went back down and called Minho. After he can to where I was, he walked up the latter. I went up after him

   “Key?” He said getting closer to him. Key flinched and hit Minho’s hand away. “Key its Minho.”

   “W-why is he here?” Key said looking at me.

   “He found you. Com on let’s get you back to the Hospital.”

   “NO. I am not going back.” He said pushing Minho away.

   “Don’t worry I won’t leave this time.”

   Minho helped Key get down and he cared him back to the car. I could tell that I was the last person that Key wanted to see. But he didn’t say anything. Once we got Key back to his room Minho went to look for some on and told me to stay in the room with key. I said ok even though I didn’t want to. We sat there in silent for a little bit.

   “What are you doing here Taemin? I thought you hated me?” Key said looking up at the ceiling.

   “Don’t get the wrong idea. I came because of Minho.”

   “So is Minho your new lover now?”

   “NO!” I said getting up and just at the moment Minho came in.

   “Taemin lower your voice I can here you down the hall and stop yelling at Key.” Minho said looking at me with a mad face. A nurse came in and started looking at key.

   I walked out of the room mad. Minho went after me and grabbed me by the hand. I stopped and turned around.

   “What do you want Minho?” I said in a soft voice.

   “What going on Taemin?”

   “What do you mean?”

   “Why do you hate Key so much?”

   “How come no one remembers? You were in the same room when it happened?”

   “What do you mean?”

   “That time when Key kissed Jonghyun.” I felt tears coming down my face. Minho pulled me in to a hug and started rubbing my back.

   “I am sorry Taemin. I forgot all about that.”

   “Of course you did. All you guys care about is Key and what he is going throw.”

   “That’s not true I care about you and I want to know what happened to you after you left.”

   After Minho said that I told him every thin that happened to me.

   “After I left I went to Wonju and started a new school. I never fit in and I had no friends. I was consisted the Wang-dda. Everyone wanted to use me to carry their stuff. Until one day there was one guy that wanted me for my body. I had no chose but to give in. the guy was older and stronger then I was. After a few more times of it happening I had enough and that’s when I started fighting back. That’s why I am not the same as back then.”

   “Taemin I had no idea.” Minho said pulling me in to his arms. “You’re here now. All of that was is in the past.” He pushed me a way and wiped my tears.

   The next day Key came back to the dorm. The manager had no Idea what happened to Key last night.

 

Onew POV –

   The afternoon that Key came back the manager came in to the place and told us that we have dance practice to marrow along with a photo shoot. Then he pulled me out in to the hall.

   “Onew with you being the leader of the group, it’s your responsibility to make sure that everyone in doing ok. Remember that if something is going wrong in the group you have to come and tell me.”

   “What do you mean if something is going wrong?”

   “I mean if there is a big fight or if one of the members is not doing well physically or mentally.”

   “So if one of the members was in the hospital.”

   “You come and tell me right away. So I can help in the matter.”

   After he said that I walked back in to the dorm and in to the bed room. I saw Key lying on the bed. He looked like he was sleeping.

   “Hay Key?” I said in a soft voice. Not wanting to wake him if he is sleeping.

   “What do you want Onew?” Key said under his breath.

   “I just talked to the manager. He said that if there was something wrong with one of the members I should tell him.”

   “So? What are you trying to say?” He said sitting up and looking at me.

   “Well I was wandering if we should tell him about your arm.”

   “NO! I don’t want any other people to know about this.”

   “But Key he might be able to help you.”

   “This is my problem and I can take care of it.”

   “How do call calling Minho at three in the morning to come and help you taking care of it?”

   “He told you!?” Key said getting out of the bed.

   “Yes. Minho tells me everything.”

   “Did he tell you that he is with Taemin?” I did not know what to say “I thought so.” Key said walking out of the room.

   I walked after him in to the living room. When I saw Minho and Taemin on the couch.

   “M-Minho”

Hope you like this chapter. Tell me what you think. (^_^) Fore people that don’t know Annyeong-haseyo is hello in Korean, Wonju is a place in South Korea, and Wang-dda is what teens call people in school who are considered out casts.