Jealousy

Somebody that i used to know

Minho POV-

   “Do you need help finding something or someone?” I asked

   “Y-Yes I….”

   “Minho there you are.” A voce came out of the same hallway. I looked up to see who it was.

   “Sister I thought that you were going to get lunch.”

   “I was then I ran in to Kibum.” As she said that Taemin looked up and turned he’s head. With in seconds Taemin ran and hugged the boy that was behind my sister.

 

Taemin POV –

   As soon as I heard Kibum I looked up and saw Key. Before I knew it my arms were around him.

   “Taemin I was looking for you.”

   “Then why are you with this person?” I said while pushing away from Key but he grabs my arm making sure that I was listing.

   “Oh Amber.? She was going to help me look for you.”

   “Ok whatever let’s just go eat.”

 

Key POV –

   Taemin turned his back to me and walked away but he looked back to make sure that I was following him. Is Taemin jealous that I was with someone else…..

   “Hay Kibum how have you been? I haven't seen you since the summer dance class and you said that we would hang out.”

   “Oh yah sorry Amber I was a little busy and I don’t have you’re phone number.” As soon as I said that Taemin grabs my arm and pulls me away. I guess he was hungry and wanted to eat outside.

 

Amber POV –

    I saw Kibum getting pulled by this boy. Who is this boy...? He acts like his brother but Kibum didn’t say that he had a brother. This is weird what is there relation?

   “Amber let’s eat in side.”

   “Ok Minho we can eat inside but you need to meet Kibum soon. OK.”

   “OK I will meet him soon.”

 

Key POV –

   Before I knew it school was over and man I’m so tired. Once I get home I am taking a nap.

   “Hay Kibum we should hang out to day.” A voce came from in front of me.

   “Oh Amber.! Sorry I can’t today.”

   “Awwwh Kiiibum.” Her hands were messing with my sleeve and she had puppy dog eyes. My train of thought left me when someone pulled me really heard by the arm. I looked to see who it was and it was Taemin.

   “Taemin what are you doing?!” I yelled while pulling away from him.

   “I…I…I don’t like you talking to her.”

   “So that’s no reason to act like a child. I mean we are in high school for crying out loud. Act your age.”

  “Kibum is everything ok here?” Amber said.

  “Why do you ask Amber?”

  “Well one you’re yelling and two he looks like he is about to burst out crying."

   As I looked at Taemin, he looked like he was about to burst out crying.

  “Ah Taemin that’s not what….”

  “Just because we are in high school is no reason for you to yell at me.”

  “Taemin please just…..”

  “NO!!! Just because I’m two years younger that you dos not make me a child and I am acting my age you jerk.!” After he said that he ran off.

  “AISH…! Sorry Amber.”                                                                       

   I ran right after Taemin. How could I be so stupid? I know that he is two years younger. I guess that I was just mad because I never yelled at him before. How do I say that I am sorry and that I did not mean to yell at him… All of a sudden I saw Taemin standing with tears in his eyes. Aish I made him cry. Just then I saw a car that was coming really fast down the street.

   “Taemin…!!!”

 

 

 

I will post the next chapter next Friday and try to post a chapter every Friday instead of every other one. And sorry about the spelling and stuff english doesn't come easy to me. so i will be doing some editing on chapter here and there. (^-^)