Betrayal part 1

Somebody that i used to know

 

 

Key POV –

   “Hi my name is Kim Jong-hyun.” The boy said. That name sounds familiar were have I heard that name before…Oh well he looks like a nice guy. Class started and I saw that Taemin was sleeping in the front row and the teacher didn’t know. The lunch bell rang and we got ready for lunch. I walked over to Taemin and tried waken him up.

   “Key what did you do to Taemin?” I turned around and saw Amber and Minho.

   “I didn’t do any thing. He had a bad dream last night so he didn’t get that much sleep.”

   “What was his dream?” Another voce came.

   “Onew…I don’t know I was half a sleep when he told me.”

   “He was scared last night and all you could do was sleep?!” Amber said.

   “Hay you try waking up at two in the morning to some one screaming your name.”

   “I don’t care that some one is your Boyfriend.”

   “Mmh….What’s with all the yelling?” Taemin said.

   “Sorry Taemin but you need to wake up its lunch time.”

   “Um.. Excuse me. Do you know where I can find some one named Kim Kibum?” Some one said. We all turned around.

   “You must be the new student. I am Kim Kibum.” I said.

   “Good. My name is Kim Jong-hyun. The teacher said that you would show me around.”

   “Yes.” I turned to Taemin and the others. “I will meet you guys in the lunch room.”

   After I said that I left the room with Kim Jong-hyun. I could tell that Taemin did not like that at all and I knew that I would hear that from him sooner or later. I showed Kim Jong-hyun where every thing is. After that we went to the lunch room where we got our lunch. I saw Taemin talking to Onew and Amber. Minho was just sitting there eating his lunch.

 

Minho POV –

   After Key left the room with Kim Jong-hyun, Taemin got up and he looked mad.

   “Taemin what’s wrong?” Amber said.

   “Its Key right?” Onew said.

   “What do you mean Onew?” I said.

   “Well if you think about it Key has been the only person that Taemin has fully trust in. The only reason he can be with us is because of Key. But even so it took him two months to fell safe with us. Now there us a new student that Key will most likely become friends with and you know that Taemin will become jealous. Witch would most likely turn in to a fight between them.”

   “Hay. While you two talk here Taemin and I will be in the lunch room.” Amber said as she left the room.

   “Amber what for me.” I said walking after her.

 

Amber POV –

   When we got to the lunch room Taemin still looked a little mad. I wanted to say some thing but I didn’t know what to say.

   “Hay Amber. Is Key all was nice to new people?” Taemin said.

   “I don’t know. You’re in the same class as him and you have known him longer then I have. But what I do know is he and Kim Jong-hyun meet before.”

   “Really?! Where?! When?! He never told me about it.”

   “Really he never told you?” Onew said walking up to the table with Minho. “Kim Jong-hyun and Key meet at a dance camp. I was there but we didn’t know each other back then. They were really close at the camp-”

   “Onew-”

   “And from the rumors going around at the camp-”

   “Onew-”

   “They loved each other.”

   “ONEW!” I yelled at him.

   “What’s going on here?” Key said as he walked up to the table. Just at that time Taemin got up.

   “Why did you lie to me!?” Taemin yelled at key.

   “Taemin what are you talking about.”

   “For get it.” Taemin ran away.

   “Taemin what.” Key rain after him.

   “White a go.” I said while hitting Onew on the arm.

 

Key POV –

   “Taemin.” I said grabbing his hand. “What’s gotten in to you?”

   “ME. You lied to me.”

   “What are you talking about?”

   “That Kim Jong-hyun person. Why didn’t you tell me that you loved some one other than me?” He looked liked he was about to cry and I knew that named sounded familiar. All of the memories of him started came back in my head.

   “Taemin.” I said pulling him in to my arms. “I was 7 when it happened and that was in the past. I love you now and that’s all I want.”

   I told Taemin all about Jonghyun and what went on between us. Taemin forgave me but he was still a little mad at me. We walked back to the class room because lunch was over and I didn’t eat so I was a little hungry. When we got to the class room there where people with cameras.

   “What’s going on here?” a girl said at the back on the class room.

   “Well this class has been chosen to pare take in a cooking challenge. Certain schools around Seoul and Itaewon are chosen to do it. And we are one of the schools and this class was picked. So for the next week we will be working on cooking.” The teacher said.

   For the rest of the day they tolled us about what we will be doing and why they are doing it. We where put in to groups I was with Minho, Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun. I could see that Taemin was mad. After some time passed school was over and Taemin ran out of the class room. That made me a little mad because I knew why he ran out. This time I didn’t run after him. I made my way out of the school when heard Jonghyun call my name.

   “Kibum wait up?”

   “Hi Kim Jong-hyun.”

   “Call me Jonghyun. You know that we meet before right?”

   “Yes how could I for get. Back then you at dancing.”

   “Haha your right I was bad…What’s with that boy who is all ways around you.?”

   “Oh his name is Taemin. He is my boyfriend.”

   “Your boyfriend?!”

   “Yah. He’s a nice person but he gets he gets jealous too easily. He is also two years younger then me.”

   “Younger?! I thought you liked people older than you.”

   “I do but with Tae-” I felt some one pulling me away from Jonghyun.

 

.....Nothing really so say except hope you liked it. (^_^) pleas tell me what you think.