Is there still Love?

Somebody that i used to know

Jonghyun POV –

   “Taemin I am sorry. I didn’t know things would turn out this way.” I looked down at the ground.

   “Where is he now?”

   “I don’t know. He probably somewhere cutting himself.” Just then Taemin turned around and ran away.

 

Taemin POV –

   I was running in the rain trying to see there I was going. So Key didn’t do anything? It was all Jonghyun’s fault. I really am stupid. If I just waited for that night Key probably would have told me what really happened. As I looked up to see where I was, I found myself at the apartment. I walked up to our room and opened the door. The apartment was dark no lights were . I was about to turn around and leave until I heard a crash coming from the bathroom.

 

Key POV –

   As I got back to the apartment I went in to the bathroom. Not bothering to turning on any of the lights. I started freaking out in the bathroom and broke a lot of things. After a little time went by of me sitting in silent I reached for a blade. Something fell and broke. As I put the blade on my arm and as I started cutting my arm the boor flue open. I looked up and standing in the door way was Taemin. Nothing was said he just rain up to me knocking the blade out of my hand and putting his arms around me. What was he doing?

   “Key I am sorry.” He started to cry.

 

Minho POV –

   I was walking up and down the streets until I came to a bar. I walked in it and order a drink.  After a little bit I was about to leave until I saw Onew sitting at a table all by his self. I walked over to him.

   “Onew?” He looked up.

   “What are you doing here? I thought you would be with you precious Taemin.” He sounded a little drunk.

   “Onew your drunk. We should go home.”

   “It’s funny isn’t it?” He said in a soft voice. “You fall in love with someone but the one that you fall in love with loves someone ells…I guess this is how Jonghyun feels.”

   “What are you talking about?”

   “Well Jonghyun loves Key but Key loves Taemin. Just like how I love you but you love Taemin… What is it with Taemin that people love so much?” I didn’t know what to say. Did Onew say that he loves me? Just at that moment he came closer and kissed me on the lips. After that he passed out.

 

Key POV –

   “Taemin what are you doing?” I said pushing him away.

   “Key I am saying I am sorry. Jonghyun told me everything.”

   “Everything..? What are you talking about?”

   “You really don’t know.” He gave a sigh. “The reason I left is because I thought you were cheating on me with Jonghyun. There was that day when I thought you kissed him. But he told me all about it. I am sorry that I did all if this to you.”

   “That’s the reason you left me!?” I said with a sum what mad voice pushing him away. “I told you that I loved you and that I just wanted to be with you. But I guess you don’t believe me. Even after all I went throw with you.”

   “K-Key I–.” He said looking at the ground.

   “Don’t say it. I am tired of hearing your excuses. Just forget it.” I said getting up and walking out of the room.

   When I did that Taemin fell to his knees and started to cry. As much as I hate him right now for what he did. I hate it even more when he cries. I walked over to him and put my hand on his head. He looked up at me then looked back down.

    “I really do love you Key. I-”

    “I don’t want to hear it Taemin.” He started crying again. I went down to him. He touched my cut that was bleeding. “Taemin I will be fine.”

 

Taemin POV –

   “…K-Key?” I said gipping his shirt.

   “What?”

   “What happened to you mom?”

    As I said that he looked at me. Then he told me how she found him one day in the bathroom with blood going down his arm.  Shortly after that she would blame herself for her son’s actions. Until one night she went out and didn’t come back.

   “It’s my fault. If I never left this would have never happened.”

   “You might me right…but that was in the past. And the people that stay within the past are the people that will have no future.” I had a feeling he was trying to tell me so stop living in the past.

   He got up and washed his cut till it stopped bleeding. Then he walked to the couch and the tv. I walked over to him and sat next to him not saying a thing.

 

Key POV –

   When Taemin sat next to me I could see that he was tired… probably from crying a lot. I put my arm around him and pulled him close to me. He didn’t pull away. All he did was lay his head on my chest and fell asleep.  I laid down so he would be more comfortable.

   “It’s been awhile since we were together like this.” I said in a soft voice putting my arms around him.

    “I love you key.” He said in a whisper as his hand gripped my shirt.

   “I – I love you to.”  I kissed his for head and shortly after I fell asleep.

 

Minho POV –

   I was heard getting Onew out of the bar. You think that when guy is passed out it would be easy. But for some weird reason he was really heavy. When we finally got back to the apartment I got our shoos of and walked in to the living room. On the couch I saw Key ant Taemin lying on the couch in each other’s arms. As I Onew and I got to the bedroom I laid him on his bed. I was just about to walk away when all of a sudden Onew grabbed my arm.

   “Onew…..Onew you need to let go of my arm.” I realized that he was asleep and the hardest thing in the world is trying to wake up Onew when he in asleep. “Onew you need to wake up and let go of my arm.”

   “No.” He whispered. Then he rolled around witch made me fall on him. “I love you Minho.” He whispered again.

   I felt my heart beating fast after he said that. I knew there’s no point trying to get out of this one. So I just pulled a blanket over us and I fell asleep.

 

Key POV –

   “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?”

 

Hope you like this chapter. Please tell me what you think. (^_^) This story is slowly coming to an end and after I am done with this one I will be working on another one. So I hope you will read that one when it comes out.