Shinee's talk

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV –

   “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?” I heard a voice coming from the hall way and shortly after that I heard a bang.

   I opened my eyes and was about to get up when I felt something heavy on my chest. Taemin was till on me.

    “Onew are you ok?” I heard Minho voice from the bed room.

   Just at that moment the manager came out of the room. I forgot that Taemin was on me when I got up quickly. All of a sudden I heard another thud.

   “WHAT THE HELL KEY!?” Taemin yelled hitting me in the leg witch mad me fall over.

 

Minho POV –

   I woke up the next day with Onew using my arm as a pillow. He looks rely cute when he sleeps. I didn’t try moving. All I did was rap my other arm around him and pulled him closer to me. I was almost a sleep again when the manager came in and yelled. It scared me to the point where I jumped and accidentally pushed Onew on the floor witch mad a loud bang.

   “Onew are you ok?” I said getting out of the bed. The manager walked out of the room

   “Yah I think so.” I helped him up when we heard a thud.

   “WHAT THE HELL KEY!?!” We heard Taemin yell and we rain out to see what was happing.

   “You guys sit down we head to talk.”

   “What’s wrong?” Key said.

   “That’s what I’d like to know. I walk in to see the bathroom destroyed and blood all over the floor. Then I see Key and Taemin sleeping together on the couch. As well as Onew and Minho in the bed room and where is Jonghyun?”

 

Taemin POV ­–

    When the manager said something about blood on the floor I could see that Key was scared about that.

   “I can explain about the bathroom and the blood.” As Key said that I looked at him.

   “Ok then tell me.”

   “Well as you saw yesterday Taemin fell on the stage. When we were back stage I was trying to see if he was ok, but he kept pushing me away and yelling at me. So I got mad as walked out. I came here and took my anger out in the bathroom. As for the blood…” I was wandering what he was going to say and what the manager will do. “…I cut myself.” He showed him his arm.

    “How long has this been going on?” He wasn’t yelling but I could tell he was angry.

    “It has been going on for roughly three years.” Minho said.

   “What they know?” The manager said looking at key. Key just looked at the ground.

 

Onew POV –

   “Yes we all except Taemin know that Key cuts.” Seeing Minho say all of this was shocking.

   “What do you mean by that?” The manager said walking over to Minho. Just than Minho looked over to Key and Key nodded his head.

   “Well we all knew each other before we were in this group. We all went to the same school. Key and Taemin knew each other since child hood. So those two go way back. We all meet in school and at that time Taemin and Key where dating.”

   “Minho.!” Taemin said. He looked like he was about to get up and punch him.

   “Taemin its ok.” Key said grabbing his hand.

   “So what you to are…” The manager said looking at Key and Taemin.

   “Yes we are. Taemin and I where dating, but one day he thought I was cheating on him. So he ran away witch hurt me a lot and the only way I could get my mind of him was if I cut my self. And yes I did have to go to the hospital some times because of it.” Key said looking at the floor the howl time.

   “So are you two –”

   “No.” As soon as Key said that I could see that tears where coming in Taemin’s eyes.

   “Then why where you to sleeping together?”

   “We were both sitting on the couch watching tv and we both just fell asleep.”

   “Ok then what’s with your story? Are you two gay as well?” He said looking at me and Minho.

 

Minho POV –

   “Yes we are.” I said. “Onew and I went to get a drink last night and he got a little drunk. As we got back here I was putting him to bed when he grabbed my arm. I didn’t want to wake him up so I just slept with him.”

   “OK… Well I don’t mind of your all gay. I just want you all to tell me these things so what happened this morning doesn’t happen again.”  After the manager said that Jonghyun walked in. “Where were you?”

 

Jonghyun POV –

   “Um…I was with Amber last night.” As I looked up I saw everyone in the living room.

   “Amber from F(X)?”

   “Yes. Why did I do something wrong?

   “What did you do?”

 

~ Flash Back ~

   After Taemin ran away I found myself walking around. Until I walked in to someone.

   “Oh sorry.”

   “That’s ok…what your that Jong guy from Shinee.”

   “Yah and its Jonghyun.”

   “I know But I like Jong better."

   “Ok.” I started to walk away until she grabbed my arm.

   “Are you ok? You look sad.”

   “Oh. Sorry I...” I looked away not knowing what to say

   “Does it have to do with Taemin and Key?”

   “It’s my fault.”

   “What?” She put her hand on my shoulder. “Because of me Taemin left key.”

   “Why?”

   “I loved Key and I was jealous that Taemin had him.”

   “Oh… Com on I know what you need.”

   She grabbed my hand and took me to an ice cream place where I can make my own. I didn’t know that this would make me happy but it did. I got vanilla and chocolate ice cream and I put gummy bears, chocolate sauce, pepero, and whip cream on it. When we sat down and started eating she looked at me and smiled.

   “I told you this would make you happy.”

   “How did you know?

   “Because how doesn’t want to make their own ice cream.”

   “You right with that. Oh I never really got your name.”

   “Oh sorry my name is Amber. My brother is Minho and I am close friends with Key.”

   “Cool maybe we can be friends.”

   “Yah I would like to be your friend.”

   After we finished our ice cream we walked around for a little bit and talked. Then I walked her back to her place. I was really tired by that time. Amber waked me in and told me to sleep on the couch. I didn’t want to but be for I knew it I was sitting on the couch and she brings me a pillow and a blanket. After that I fell asleep.

~ End of Flash Back ~

 

“Ok I am going to have a talk with F(X) manager. I will see you to marrow.” After the manager said that he left and we all went to do our own thing.

 

Taemin POV –

   After the manager left Key went to go shopping. I went with him and when we were walking he didn’t talk to me or even look at me.

   “Key?” I said in a soft voice.

   “Why are you fallowing me?”

   “About what you said to the manager –”

   “I know what you are going to say. I know you love me but after what you did to me I don’t think I can fully love you.” After he said that I could feel tears coming in my eyes.

   “B-but K-Key I love you.”

   “Taemin I am sorry. We can be friends but I dint think I can love you.”

 

Key POV –

   After I said that Taemin fell to the ground and started crying. I wanted to walk away really badly but I knew I can’t live him when he’s like this.

   “Taemin come with me.”

   I held out my hand and he grabbed it. I took him back to our home and led him in to our room. He was still crying when he sat on the bed. I walked to my part of the closet and took out a box. As I opened the box I saw a white bear holding a red heart with the world love on it.

   “Here.” I said giving the bear to Taemin. He wiped his eyes and looked at the bear.

   “I-I can’t believe you have it. I thought I lost it.” He took the bear and hugged it.

   “What do you mean?” I said sitting next to him.

   “The day I left I was going to take this bear with me. But I mused of dropped it when I was leaving your room. That night I was looking everywhere for it but I couldn’t find it and I was really sad that night. My dad told me to go back and see you but I didn’t.”

   “Why?”

   “I was afraid that you would be mad at me.”

   “Oh Taemin.”

 

 

Hope you like this chapter. Please tell me what you think. (^_^)  Here is a teaser of the next fan-fic that will be coming after this story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=495-umqig-I