Feelings

Somebody that i used to know

Jonghyun POV –

  "I did it again Jonghyun.” Key said showing me his arm that was covered in blood.

   “K-Key.” I didn’t know what to say.

   When Taemin left him. Key started cutting his arms. He told me that it helped to get his mind on something else. I would take him shopping and hoped it would help him stop cutting his arms. When his mom found out that he was cutting his arms she blamed herself for what Key was doing. Shortly after she drove herself to insanity and ended up killing herself. I thought that key had stopped this after his mother died….but with Taemin back in the picture he started doing it again.

   “Key let’s get you to the hospital.” I said picking him up. Once we got there Key was brought into a room. I called Minho to tell him it happen again.

   “REALLY!! What happened? Where are you to?” Minho said.

   “What’s going on?” I heard Onew in the background.

   “We are at the hospital. Come as sun as you can.”

   “We will be right there.”

 

Taemin POV –

   As I was sleeping Minho came in and woke me up.

   “Minho what’s wrong?” I said getting up as he pulls me by the arm.

   “Key in the hospital.” He said handing me my jacket.

   “What happened?” I said getting my shoes on.

   “You will see.” Onew said.

   We walked out of the door. Both Onew and Minho looked really worried. We got on a bus and took it to the hospital. When we got there we were brought to a room. We went in and I saw Key lying on a bed with a bandage on his arm.

   “What happened to him?” Onew said.

   “He started cutting himself again.” When Jonghyun said that my eyes widened. When did he start cutting himself?

   “I thought he stopped that when his mom died.” Minho said. When did his mom die??

   “What’s going on here?” I said. Minho pulled me out if the rom to tell me.

   “When you left Key started cutting himself to get his mind off you. But…instead of cutting his wrist he would cut his arms. When his mom found out she went insane and killed herself. During that time we would take him shopping to get his mind on something else and that would work some times. After his mom died he promised to stop going it. We were glad that he stopped doing it because he would have to go to the hospital almost every time just to stop the bleeding. Know that your back in the picture and being a jerk to him started doing it again.”

   “So that’s his body, I have no control of it. I have no Idea why you are telling me this.”

   “Whatever I really don’t know ether. All you care about is yourself apparently.” He said walking back in to the room.

   “That’s not true I do care. If only you knew how I fell you would understand.” I said under my breath looking at the ground.

   I walked back in to the room and saw Key lying on the bed. He looked like he was in pain. I did this to him….because of me he is like this….why do you still love me after all that I put you throw…why?

 

Minho POV –

   Taemin came back in to the room and looked at Key. Then he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back out in to the room.

   “I’m sorry Minho…about what I said. It’s just….after all that I have been throw it’s hard for me to trust and talk to people now.”

   “Taemin.” I said pulling him in my arms. “I want to help you and know what’s going on with you. So please let me help you. Ok.” He shook his head yes and I could feel tears coming from his eyes.

      After a few hours at the hospital we were told that Key would be ok. He would just have to stay there overnight just to be safe. When we got home it was kind late but we weren’t tired. So we all started watching a movie. The movie was a Korean horror film called Peiseu. I could see Taemin didn’t really like it. *After all these years you still don’t like horror movies.* Some time has passed and Taemin was getting tired so he started lining on me. I put my arm around him to make him comfortable and before I knew it he was a sleep on me.

 

Onew POV –

   I woke up on the floor and saw that the movie was over. As my eyes got used to the dark I saw that Jonghyun was not in the room. He must be in the bed room. As I got up from the floor I saw Taemin and Minho on the couch in each other’s arms asleep. So this is how it’s going go…I guess you chose Taemin over me. I walked in to the bed room and laid on my bed thinking about what happened in the room of S.M. Entertainment. I guess it’s my fault for not telling him how I feel.

~ Flash back ~

   The boor started to open and in walked Minho I rain up and hugged him.

   “Minho!!” I said rapping my arms around him.

   “Onew!?” He said rapping his arms around me. “What are you doing here?”

   “They told me to be in this room. I am glad to see you.”

   “Why? You saw me yesterday.” He said letting go of me.

   “I know but I have not seen you for two years. I missed you a lot.” I said looking down at the ground.

   “Your right. Even though we said we would talk by phone. We only did it once a month and it was only for thirty minutes.” He walked over to the couch and sat down. “How have you been doing? How was school?”

   “I have been doing ok. I don’t like school that’s why I wanted to do this.”

   “What was going on in school?”

   “Oh…let’s just say I didn’t fit in.” I said looking at the ground. How could I tell him that it was because people found out I was gay. “I will be right back. I have to go to the bathroom.” He said ok and I walked out.

   As I got to the bathroom I looked in the mirror. *Why was I born weird? The facts that I know what people are going to say and do some times before it happens. Being able to see thing that aren’t really and on top of that I am gay.* After a little time passed I walked out and saw a person in front of the elevator. I tripped over a small step and fell on the guy.

   “Watch where you’re going.” The guy said.

   “Mian-haeyo I forgot there was a step.” I said getting off the guy. He got up and turned around.

   “You must be new here. I have never seen you around.”

   “Yes I am new here. My name is Lee Jinki but people just call me Onew.”

   “Nice to meet you my name is Jung Yunho but my stage name is U-Know.”

   “U-Know….From TVXQ!?!”

   “Yes. You heard of me?”

   “Yes I went to one of your concerts.”

   We talked for a while. Then he showed me around the building and told me where I could find things. After he showed me all that was important we sat and talked.

   “Why are you here?” I said.

   “I am meeting Max here. We are learning a new dance but he is late.” He said looking at his phone.

   “Cool what’s the dance and is it heard learning new dances?”

   “I can’t tell you the dance because it has to be a street until the music video is out. As for learning the dance it is fun. Especially when it’s with someone you care about.”

   “What do you mean by that?”

   “Well the fans done know it but Max and I are a couple.”

   “Really? So it’s ok to be….well you know?”

   “Yes it is. Max and I aren’t the only ones in k-pop that are a couple. You will meet other bands that are the same as us. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” He’s right. When I get back to where Minho is I will tell him how I feel.

   “Thanks for showing me this place. I should get back up stairs.”

   “Ok take care.” After that was said I walked away.

~ End of flash back ~

 

Hope you like this chapter. Fore people that dint know Peise is a Korean horror film and Mian-haeyo is Korean for sorry. Tell me what you think. (^_^)