First Kiss?

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV –

   I as reaching for a pot that was on top of the kitchen shelf when I slipped on the floor. All of the pots and pans came down on me making a loud crash.

   “Key!?” Taemin said running in to the room. “Are you ok?”

   “Yes I am ok.” I said piking myself up.

   “Your hurt.!” He grabbed my hand and I saw a cut on it.

   “It’s ok Taemin. It’s just a cut.”

   “But Key-”

   “Taemin it’s ok. It’s not like I brook my lag.”

   “Key you said that you would never talk about that again.”

   “Your right. I am sorry.”

   “Can I watch you cook?”

   “Ok... but why?”

   “I don’t know how to cook and I like watching people doing it.

   I said ok and he sat on the counter with a banana milk in his hand. He looked really cute sitting there watching me. I made Kimchi fried rice witch was fast and easy. We ate while watching the TV. Taemin wanted to watch Minami Sineyo so we did. The episode ended with a kissing scene. I got up and took the bowls to the kitchen to clean them. Taemin followed me and helped me out. After that we got ready for bed. When we were in my bed room Taemin was sitting on the bed while I was changing my clothes.

   “Hay Key have you ever been kissed be for?”

   “Why do you ask?”

   “Well I have never been kissed and I was just curious.”

   “Taemin I have kissed you on the cheek lots of times.”

   “I mean on the lips.” He looked at me.

   “N-no I have not.” I looked away. Knowing that I have been kissed before but I don’t want to hurt him so I told him no.

   “What do you think it’s like?”

   “Do you want to find out?”

   He looked at me with a confused face. I walked over to him and sat on the bed. With one hand I grabbed his waist and with the other one I put in the back of his head. He looked scared but he didn’t push away. So I guess he wants it. My thumb went over his lips. As I got closer he backed away a little but that didn’t stop me. Before I knew it my lips where on his. His lips where soft and I liked how little moans came from him.
 

Taemin POV –

   “How was that?” Key said backing away. I didn’t know what to say or do so I just looked away. “What you didn’t like it? How about this?” He pulled me closer to him and gently grabbed my face. Then he started kissing me again but this time he was gently biting my bottom lip. I gave out a little moans and be for I knew it Keys tongue was in my mouth. I did not know what to do I liked it but at the same time I didn’t. Small moans came from Key it was a little heard for me to breathe so I pushed him away. He looked at me then kissed me on the forehead.

 

Key POV –

   Taemin pushed me away and I gave him a kiss on his forehead. After that I got up and the light that was near my bed. Then I went and turned off the main light and went back to the bed. Taemin was already laying on the bed he looked so cute

   “Hay Key when did you learn how to kiss like that?”

   “I-I don’t know that was my first time” I said I laid on the bed.

   “R-Really!”

   “Y-Yah. Why?”

   “Well I-I-I liked it.” He said putting his arms around me.

   Shortly after that Taemin was a sleep. And I lad there thinking back on when I had my first kiss.

  

~ Flash Back ~

   “Kibum and Jonghyun you will be in a group” The teacher said.

   “Hi my is Jonghyun.”

   “My name is Kibum. What kind of dance should we do?”

   “I don’t know. I am not much of a dancer. The reason I am hear is because one of my friends wanted me to come. I like to sing.”

   “Cool I like to sing to and maybe we can do a hip-hop dance. I will help you.”

   “Cool maybe we can hang out to day after class.”

   I said ok and be for I knew it the monthly dance camp was over and Jonghyun and I became good friends. The last day after class we were walking in a park.

   “So Jonghyun where do you live?”

   “I live in Daejeon. Where do you live?”

   “I live in Itaewon.”

   “I guess that this is the last day that we see one another.”

   “Maybe but we might not have to say good bye. We can still call each other. You have my phone number and I have yours.”

   “Cool. Um Kibum you might think that this is crazy but I like you.”

   “Really. I like you to.”

   Before I knew it Jonghyun and I were in an empty park at sunset. Jonghyun and I where seating and we agreed that if our paths would ever cross I would become his boyfriend. Then before I knew it Jonghyun leaned over and gave me a kiss and I started to kiss him back.

~ End of flash back ~

 

   I was about 7 when that happened and I have not heard or seen him since then. All I know now is that Taemin and I are to gather and I want it to stay that way. But what would happen if I saw him again?

 

 

 

   For people that dint know Kimchi is a traditional fermented Korean dish made of vegetables with a variety of seasonings. Daejeon and Itaewon are places in Korea. Hope you liked the chapter. Tell me what you think. (^_^)