Betrayal part 3

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV –

   “Key? Key are you ok?” Minho said putting his hand on my shoulder.

   “He saw.” I said turning around.

  “Who saw what?”

  “Taemin saw what me and Jonghyun did. I have to go after him.”

  “But if you live know you will get in trouble.”

  “Then what am I to do Minho.”

  “You said that you have to tell him something right? What was it?”

   “I wanted to tell him that I got a note from his mom saying that she will be staying in Japan.”

   “REALLY?! I fell so sorry for him. He has been through a lot.”

   “He really has been through a lot and I want to be with him. But with what he saw I just don’t know anymore.”

   Even though Taemin acts like a nice and happy person he has had a heard past.

 

~ Flash Back No Wans POV ~

   “ Taemin what the hell is this?”

   “What are you talking about mo– ” *slap*

   “Don’t play bum with me Taemin. Where did my diamond necklace go?”

   “I-I-I don’t know.”

   “Don’t lie to me. You will sit here until you’re ready to tell me the truth.” Taemin’s mom said shutting the door behind.

   Taemin started crying until key walked in to the room.

   “Taemin what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Key said walking over to Taemin

   “I-It h-hap–”

   “It happened again didn't it?” Taemin shuck his head yes. “Aigo. That’s the fifth time this week. Why don’t you come live with me and my mom? I don’t like what your mom is doing to you.” Key said putting his arms around Taemin.

   “What will I tell my dad?”

   “Don’t worry about him. He is a nice man and besides he is all ways at work.”

   “As muck I would like to live with you I can’t. Sorry.”

   “Don’t be, I understand. Even though I don’t like your chose I will be here for you no matter what.”

~ End of Flash Back ~

 

Taemin POV –

   “What the hell are you doing here?” I yelled at the man sitting in the chair.

   “Taemin I am sorry that I left you with your mom. I didn’t want that–”

   “If you’re really sorry then why did you do it?”

   “I had to. Your mom is not what she appears to be. But I got a house and a new job so you and me could live together…. Taemin why are you crying?” He said getting up from the chair.

   “Because Key broke my heart.” I said wiping away my tears.

   “How could he have broken your heart? Unless you where–”

   “Yes dad I am gay and I love Key-hyung.”

   “Oh…Then I guess you want to stay here with Kibum.” He said walking out of the room.

   “NO. He has heart me for the last time. I will go with you.” I said grabbing him on the arm.

   “Ok let’s just leave him a not.”

   “No let’s just go.”

   “Um..Ok.”

   I went up stars to get my stuff. As I went on to my room and grab my close I saw the white bear that key gave me on my bed. I walked over to it and picked it up. “Why are you doing this to me Key? You said you loved me. How long have you lied to me?” I throw the bear down on the floor and walked out of the room.

 

Key POV – (After school)

   “Taemin…Taemin…Taemin where are you?” I said walking all over his house.

   “He’s not here Key. Onew and I look all up stairs and at the other house. He is nowhere and all of his stuff is gone.” Minho said.

   “No your wrong Minho. He can’t be gone.”

   “Key we are sorry but Taemin is gone. All that is left is this bear.” Onew said handing me a bear.

   “No….*crying*….” I fell to the ground on my knees. It was the same bear that I got Taemin to show how much I loved him.

   “Don’t worry Key Minho and I will be here for you.” Onew said pulling me in to his arms.

   “w-what h-have I d-dun?”

 

Hope you like this chapter. I will be taking a little break from wright because I have to get used to college life. Please tell me what you think. (^_^)