What did I do?

Somebody that i used to know

Taemin POV –

   “You two stop it.!” A voce came from behind me.

   I turned around and saw Minho leaning on a wall with his arms crossed. I let key go and walked out of the room in to the bed room and shut the boor close. A few minutes later Minho came in and sat on my bed.

   “Taemin are you ok?”

   “Why do you want to know?”

   “Because you don’t act like how you did before and I am worried about that.”

   “I am fine. It’s just Key has been acting like a jerk.”

   “How so?”

   “Well he said that I looked like an idiot.”

   “That’s because you were making fun of how he dresses and you never want to do that. You can say he has turned in to a diva but, he won’t admit it.”

   “Well that’s his fault not mine.”

   “Actually it is a little you’re fault. Ever since you left him with no warning he gets really depress here and there. And the only way for him to get his mind on something is to go shopping.”

   “Well it is his fault that I left him.”

   “What did he do to you?”

   “That’s none of your business.”

   “Taemin I am trying to help you and-”

   “I DON’T NEAD YOUR HELP.!” I said storming out of the room. When I got to the kitchen I just saw Jonghyun. He was standing with his arms crossed.

   “Jonghyun where did Key go?” Minho said from behind me.

   “He ran out with tears in his eyes. Onew went after him but most likely we won’t see him until tomorrow night. Taemin why do you hate Key? I thought you two where lovers.” I didn’t say anything. I just turned around and walked back to the bed room.

 

Onew POV –

    I walked in to the kitchen after Taemin rain out. I saw that Key was on the floor about to cry.

    “What happened?” I said looking at Minho.

    “Taemin grabbed his shirt and yelled at him.” Minho said.

    “Why don’t you go and talk to Taemin.” Minho nodded his head and walked out of the room.

    “Key are you ok?” I said walking over to him.

    Just at that moment Key got up and rain out of the dorm. Jonghyun started to go after him but I stopped him and told him that I will go after him. He said ok. I caught up with him and started to calm him down.

   “Key what happened? Are you ok?” I said putting my arms around him.

   “Why is Taemin here? I don’t like the way he is now.”

   “Years have passed since that day and after a few years people will change.”

   “But what did I do to make Taemin leave me and hurt me so much?” He said looking up at me.

   “You still love him don’t you?”

   “Yes he was all was by my side since he was two. He would tell me everything that was on his mind. Even the things that where bugging him. Just like how when he met Amber he would never stop telling me what he didn’t like about her. I just don’t understand.”

   “Maybe it has something to do with Jonghyun. Didn’t he say something about how he didn’t like you being with him?”

   “I don’t know. When Jonghyun came along Taemin was acting weird and he stopped tell me stuff.”

   “Why don’t you try talk to him and ask him.”

   “I would but he doesn’t want to even look at me yet lone be in the same room as me.”

   “Well do you and Jonghyun have something going on?”

   “No he is just my friend and he knows it. Even though I know that Jonghyun has a crush on me. My heart can only love one and that one is Taemin.” He started to cry again. I rubbed his back hoping it would do something.

    “Hey Key.” I said lifting his head up and wiping away his tears. “Let’s go shopping. I will get you some ice cream. Ok?” Hopefully that will get his mind on something else.

    “Ok let’s go. We can work on your fashion.” He said with a big smile on his face.

    “Oh yah~!?” I said not knowing if I should be happy.

 

Minho POV –

   “Taemin at least talk to him and tell him what you told me. Please?”

   “Ok I will give it a try.”

   “Thanks Taemin” I said giving him a hug.

   I walked out of the room in to the living room. I started to play a video game when Onew and Key walked in.

   “Hi O-Onew….?  What happened?

   “Key got me a lot of new close. I actually like them.”

   “They look good on you. You look really cute.” I said smiling at him.

   “T-Thanks….” Onew said blushing a little. “What are you going?”

   “Playing video games. Hear you can play with me.” I said handing him a controller. He sat down next to me and started to play.

 

 Key POV –

   I walked in to the dorm and saw that Onew and Minho where playing video games. Onew was losing badly. I walked in to the bed room because I was tired. When Taemin pulled me by the arm in to the room and shut the door after him.

   “What the hell Taemin! What’s your problem with me?”

   “You really don’t remember do you?” He said looking down and letting go of my arm.

   “Remember what?” I said looking at him.

   “The year I left you. Do you remember anything from that year.?”

   “Not really. All I know is that you left me with no warning. Witch hurt me a lot.”

   “That’s because you lied to me and brook my heart.”

   “How did I break your heart and I did not lie to you.”

   “What about Jonghyun?”

   “The only thing I was hiding from you is that Jonghyun was my first kiss.”

   “So you did lie to me.” He said raising his voice. “You said that you would never lie to me.”

   “I lied to protect you. I know how jealous you get when I am with other people.

   “SO THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO LIE TO ME.” He yelled at me.

   “I meant everything else I told you.” I said getting closer to him.

   “Hah right your nothing but I liar.”

   “Whatever say what you want. Out of the two of us you’re the one who is the jerk and nothing will change that.”

   “I AM NOT A JERK!!”

   “YES YOU ARE! Because of you I have been in and out of the hospital. But I guess you don’t care because all you care about is yourself.” I said walking out of the bed room slamming the door behind me.

   I walked out of the dorm to the nearest park wear I sat down.  After a few hours past Jonghyun came up to me and put his arms around me.

  “I did it again Jonghyun.” I said showing him my arm witch was covered in blood.

  

Sorry this chapter took so long things came up with school. I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. (^_^)