Betrayal part 2

Somebody that i used to know

Key POV –

   I felt some one pulling me away from Jonghyun. I didn’t have to turn around to know who it was. So I just pulled my arm away from him.

   “Key I want to home.” Taemin said as he grabbed my hand.

   “Ok. Sorry Jonghyun we can talk later-” Taemin pulled me away from Jonghyun before I could finish taking.

   “Taemin what wrong with you?” I said on our way home.

   “Me?! I heard you talking to that guy. What do you mean you like older guys but with me you..?”

   “Oh that… it was nothing.”

   “KEY. Are you just with me because you feel like you have to.”

   “Nothing like that it’s just-”

   “So you don’t want to be with me?!”

   “No I just-”

   “No you just?! So you don’t want to be with me.” He turned around and looked at me. I didn’t know what to say. “Ok I get it. You don’t want to be with me.” Tears where running down his face as he ran off.

   I ran after him but I lost him. When I got to my house I looked all over to see if he was hiding. He was nowhere to be seen so I went to the park and all of the other places he likes to go. As the sun was setting it started to rain. It was getting dark and I still have not found him. As I was walking back to the house I saw a small light on in Taemin’s house. I knew that it was not his mom because his mom is a jerk and still in Japan. I went up to the door and it was unlocked so I went in. As I got up to Taemin’s room I heard quiet crying. When I opened the door I saw Taemin lying on his bed and from the looks of his pillow he was crying a lot.

   “Taemin.?” I said as I touched his shoulder.

   “What do you want?” He said pulling away from me.

   “I’m sorry. About what I said earlier. If I hurt you in any way I am sorry. I love you Taemin. I really do and I want to be with you.” He turned around and looked at me.

   “Why are you all wet?”

   “Because I was outside looking for you.”

   “Really? Why you could catch a could.”

   “I know but I was worried about you. You think I could borrow some dry close?”

   “I think they might be a little small for you. But maybe my pajama paints might fit you.”

 

Taemin POV –

   I gave him some of my pajama pants. He wanted some boxers but mine where too small for him. He went in to the bathroom and took a shower. He came in my room after his shower and he was still a little wet. Water dripping off of his hair on his exposed chest and knowing that all he’s wearing is my Pajama paints made me feel a little weird.

   “Is something wrong Taemin?”

   “What….no. I’m ok. Why?”

   “Well because you haven’t stopped staring at me since I came in to your room.”

   “Oh…sorry. It’s just…..you don’t have a shirt on.”

   “That’s it? ...You have seen me without my shirt before. So why is now different?”

   “I don’t know…..” I looked down at the blankets. “What is your relationship with that guy?”

   “Jonghyun? ....Well I don’t really know. We did meet at dance camp once but that was a long time ago. I don’t know what he is like now. But you don’t have to worry I love you and that’s all I need.” He walked over and gave me a kiss on my lips. “We need to go to bed now.”

  We both laid down in the bed and I my arms around him. I don’t know why but even though Key is right beside me he felt so far away.

 

Key POV –

   I woke up and saw Taemin staring out of his window. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped and turned around. He gave me a weird look. The walk to school was silent. When we got to school Taemin just sat in the corner and watched while the rest of the class did stuff. This went on for a few weeks until one day Taemin wanted to stay home.

   “Why do want to stay home? Today is the day that we are getting filmed.” I said sitting on my bed.

   “I just don’t feel like going.”

   “Are you ok? Do you feel sick? Should I stay home with you?”

   “No I am fine. You should go I know that you were looking forward to this day.” He said pulling the covers up to him.

   “Ok. You have my number if something comes up call me and I will come home no matter what. Oh yah when I get home to day I want to tell you something.”

   He shook his head ok and went back to sleep. As I was walking to school I couldn’t help but worry about him. What was really wrong with him and why won’t he tell me.

 

Taemin POV –

   I don’t know why Key fells so far away. The last weeks I have had that dream where I try calling out to Key but he never responds. I would wake up and Key would be right beside me asleep. But the more I would have that dream the more Key felt further away.

   “Why do you feel so far away Key? I don’t like it. You all ways say that you will be right beside me no matter what. Did you lie to me? NO.! He would never lie to me because he loves me.”

   I was looking at a picture of us to gather. I was lying in his arms and my head was on his chest. I have to go and tell Key how I feel. I grabbed my stuff and went out the door. I guess they would be at the school.

   As I got to the school someone told me where I could find my class. I went to the class room they were in and saw that Key was on stage with the rest of the class. I got closer and saw that Jonghyun was on one side of him and Minho was on the other. The film guy said you could take a break. This is my time to talk to Key. As I got closer to Key I saw Jonghyun put a pepero in his mouth. Then he turned to Key and he put his mouth on other side of it. They got closer and closer. I dropped my stuff. The nose made Key turned his head around. Our eyes met and a look of fear was in his eyes. I turned around and started running.  As soon as I got away from the class room I just fell apart. It was hard to see with all of the tears falling down my face and a lot of stuff was rushing throw my mind. I keep telling myself that what I saw in the class room did not happen.

   "Why Key why. You said that you loved me or was that just a lie.......NO he would never lie to me never."

   Then why do I feel this way. I feel like my heart was ripped in two and these tears won't stop. Why was he not following me? I know that he wanted to tell me something, was this it did he want to tell me that he is leaving me for Jonghyun.? Just at that moment it started to rain and I slowly made my way home. When I got to my house the door was not locked and someone was in my house. I slowly opened the door and walked in and sitting on the chair in the living room was him.

 

For people that don’t know Pepero is a type of Korean treat. Hope you like the chapter. Tell me what you think. (^_^)