Chapter 30: I'll wait

Twin Hearts

   It's been three days since Kwangmin woke up and Minwoo had been visiting him since then. He wanted to watch over his friend. He still didn't tell Kwangmin that the latter only had a few weeks left though; the doctor didn't want Kwangmin to find out. At least not now.

   "So... how are you feeling lately?" Minwoo asked that afternoon as he sat across Kwangmin's bed. The latter grinned at him and gave him a thumbs up.

   "I've been feeling really great lately! Can I be discharged today?" Kwangmin pleaded and pouted. "I badly want to go home and... make up with her," he added. Minwoo nodded in understanding.

   "I'm sorry," he whispered causing Kwangmin to only look at him in confusion.

   "Why? Is something wrong, Minwoo-yah?" Kwangmin asked worriedly. The younger boy shook his head vigorously and chuckled awkwardly.

   "Nothing. Everything's perfectly fine, Kwangmin-ah. Now, you go and rest I uh... need to go soon too," Minwoo said, standing up. Kwangmin nodded and waved at Minwoo. The latter waved back and headed out. "I'm really sorry Kwangmin-ah..." he whispered to himself. His phone started to ring and an unknown number flashed on the screen. "Yoboseyo? (Hello?)"

   "Minwoo, hey. It's me, Yoon Mi. Can we meet at the cafe near the hospital where Kwangmin-oppa's staying at?" a familiar voice asked. Minwoo smiled.

   "Okay, I'll be right there in a minute," Minwoo said and ended the call. He quickly ran to the said place.

 

   The door chimed as a customer went in. Yoon Mi looked up to see Minwoo walking towards the table. "Hey oppa," she said weakly. Minwoo nodded and smiled then sat across her.

   "Is there anything bothering you?" Minwoo asked with concern. Yoon Mi gently shook her head and smiled.

   "I heard Kwangmin-oppa woke up," Yoon Mi said.

   "Um... yeah he did," Minwoo briefly replied.

   "Does he um... know that he's... uh... you know..." Yoon Mi trailed off. Minwoo sighed, knowing what the younger girl is trying to say.

   "The doctor told me not to tell him yet," he answered and averted his gaze on the table as if it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Yoon Mi heaved a sigh and looked at the hospital from the window.

   "Poor oppa... he doesn't even know that he's about to die..." Yoon Mi whispered.

 

   That same afternoon you and Youngmin were walking home together. You didn't really want to talk to him just yet but he insisted on taking you home. Plus, he said he wanted to tell you something. You just agreed since you had no other choice. Arguing with Youngmin will just be a waste of time since he's a very persistent person.

   "So, what was it that you wanted to tell me this time?" you asked. Youngmin chuckled and looked at you.

   "Are you starting to get scared of me now, _______-ah?" he joked. You giggled and smacked his arm playfully.

   "I'm just asking," you said and smiled. Youngmin blushed upon seeing you smile at him.

   "So um... you still didn't give me a proper answer, flunkie. I don't know whether you rejected me or not," Youngmin blurted out. You face turned crimson red at the sudden statement.

   "I... I still need to think about it," you replied awkwardly. 'Coz I'm still confused,' you added in your mind.

   "Take all the time you need, _________-ah. I'll wait, I promise," Youngmin said, flashing you his smile. You smiled back and nodded.

   "Even if it takes forever? A lifetime?" you asked. Youngmin looked at you weirdly but nodded anyway.

   "Yes, even if it takes forever. I'll patiently wait," came his reply. Silence engulfed you after that.

-

YoungKwangJeong Corner #7

Junssi: Oh my gosh the chapters are getting crappier and crappier O-O what's happening to me!? :))) Mian TT-TT so... eight more chapters and we're done ^w^ Oh, we'll keep the corner short for today. I'm not really feeling good (I'm sick ;A;) but since I feel like I owe you guys so much, I decided to update this. =)

@xxMikixx→ aw... :') I'm touched. Haha♥ Thank you so much~! ^^ Yeah, he did but poor Kwangminnie.. he doesn't even know his time is running short. TT-TT

Kwangmin: BWO!? :O Are you really gonna kill me? :'( *sniff*

@choikhatymin90→ I'm so depressed. :( oh, and yeah I woke up ^^ You're gonna choose me in the end right? :D

Youngmin: Of course not >_____>

Kwangmin: Yah, I'm not talking to you! >:P

Jeongmin: Oh, guys did you hear? We gained a fanboy! ^^ I mean... Boyfriend gained a fanboy keke. It's author-nim's best friend's younger brother. :D

Junssi: Did you really have to broadcast it here, oppa? O-O

Jeongmin: I just felt like doing it XD

@iloveyou06→ author-nim said she went to Brisbane before XD only once though.. :\ kekeke. Was it daebak coz I'm part of this story? ;)

Junssi: Feeler alert~ *whistles*

Jeongmin: YAH! >:O

Youngmin: Hahahaha!!!

Jeongmin: Anywaaaay. I'm too shy to confess to Yoon Mi, iloveyou06-ah. *pouts*

Youngmin: Scaredy cat~! :P

Kwangmin: Okay, okay... :) I won't feel... bad... anymore... iloveyou06-ah :D *blush* yes, yes you are.♥  Nado saranghae~ ♥♥

Youngmin: Dork? ;A; <|||3 Just decide already then if you want to be with me or that 4D person~ :( *whines like a kid*

Junssi: Eyyy.. you no talk to readers like that! <___< Anyway.. unnie! :D♥ Ne, thanks ^^ Our exams are finally over \m/ time to say hello to college :'(

@wendyho→ Ne, gomawo *bows* aw.. mianhae... it's because I haven't been updating :( *bows*

Youngmin: ne, bad author-nim. Tsk, tsk. HAHA--OWWW! Yah you bipolar author-nim, how could you pull me by my precious ear!? *sobs* meanie *pouts* you're sick and yet you still have the strength to hurt me.. :<

Jeongmin: Seriously, you have to stop bickering like love birds~ :P I'm sure ____ won't like it >:D

Junssi: Tch. Tell that to BARBIE~ I don't want my precious readers heartbroken. :D I won't steal Youngminnie, I promise ^^ That dork is all yours. :))

Youngmin: Yah! Just giving me away like that >____>

@myloveforchangsub→ Yeah, tell that to bipolar author-nim. Tell her to update frequently.. >_____> *suddenly hugs you*

Kwangmin: What's with the out-of-the-blue-hugging? O-O *jealous*

@Kpoplove_→ Me ish love candy too :3 kekeke. *turns around to face you and hugs you back* gomawo :) I won't die. I'll stay by your side ;)♥

Youngmin: Now look who's talking -.- *jealous*

Jeongmin: Shh! You guys, stop fighting over your wifeyyysss. :P

@KarraAriana→ I dunno? :D kekeke. You decide ^w^ yayyy~ we're gonna have couple names♥ *blush* 

YoungSsi: ARE YOU SERIOUS? *shocked* ME? ENDING UP WITH HER/HIM? NO WAY! EWWW~ *shakes head*

Kwangmin: Did you hear that? >:D Ha! She likes me more ^^

Youngmin: Ouch <|3

Junssi: Ha! You deserve that >:D

Youngmin: y..yah.. *sobs*

Kwangmin: *chuckles nervously* t..that was just y..you imagining things, KarraAriana-ah. Kekeke. ^^

Junssi: Thanks ^^ yeah but now I am sick hahahaha. It was daebak, thanks for asking ^^♥ Welcome and aw... :( yeahhhhhhhh... poor him <|3

JeongSsi: SHE LOVES US! YO, YOU TWINJERKS DID YOU HEAR THAT? >:D

YoungKwang: *sobs* ANDWAE~~ D:

Junssi: Hahaha. XD

@Sarahjoyce→ Yeah, isn't that a great news, saengie? ^^♥ kekeke.

Jeongmin: *nods nods* okay, I lose. Haha. You smartypants, Sarahjoyce. :P~ but he's still a loser >:D

Kwangmin: Yah! >:|

@Taolowan→ It is... sadly. :( only Youngmin? How about me? :(

Youngmin: Stop involving yourself 4D~ *mehrong* Im'ma miss talking to you more, Taolowan-ah. <|3

@MaeYoung04→ whoa new reader! :D Annyeong!! ^^ *bows and hugs you* welcome to Twin Hearts :DD♥ wae? :( do you wanna be with Kwangkwang? <|3

Junssi: Shut it, Youngminnie -.- anywaaaay... HI MAEYOUNG04-AH! :D WELCOME TO MY STORY KEKEKE ^^ I'LL TRY TO BUT YEAH... I finished doing my story plan thingy and it's like... the remaining are sort of sad chapters. -.- I don't know when, how, or why this story suddenly turned into a drama fic. Hahaha. Anyway, what idea? :) Story? What is it? ^^ PM me :D kekeke.♥

YoungKwangJeongSsi: That's all! ^^ We love you guys~! Keep supporting this fic. 'till the end. :3

KwangJeong: Don't forget to comment, ↑Upvote, and Subscribe to Story to show your support. :D Please don't unsubscribe, neh?

YoungSsi: (in their minds: why am I with this person? >__>) sorry if there were any typos and/or grammatical errors made here and there. Thank you *bows*