Chapter 19: For real?

Twin Hearts

   "Is everyone ready?" Mrs. Jung asked a few weeks later. You were not there yet. You were inside the dressing room, having your make up done.

   "I'm nervous," Chun Hee says.

   "Hey don't worry we're just minor here," Jeongmin said, trying to comfort his partner. "Are you alright dude?" Jeongmin asked as he turned to his best friend, Youngmin, who looked as pale as a ghost. "Is anything the matter?"

   "I... I'm alright. Just nervous, that's all," Youngmin replied and faked a smile.

   "Do your best okay? This is your chance," Jeongmin teased his best friend, cheering him up. Youngmin just smiled and shook his head.

   "Pabo," he softly whispered.

 

   "Waaa so pretty," Su Bin complimented as you looked at her. "While me... I look creepy. Do witches really look like this?" she added and frowned.

   "Don't worry, you're pretty too," you said and smiled. "You're still pretty even if your make-up is like that. I'm sure everyone would love it."

   "Thanks. C'mon, dress up and come out. They're waiting. We're going to have a final rehearsal," Su Bin says and stood up. "I'm going first." With that, she stepped out of the dressing room.

   "Okay... I guess this is it," you told yourself and stoof up to change your clothes.

 

   A few minutes later...

   "That was great! I can see it now. I can see that our class will be awarded for the best project of the year," Mrs. Jung proudly stated. "Everyone..."

   "Fighting!~" you all chorused and laughed.

   "The play will start in fifteen minutes. Please get ready," one of the staff said from behind the door.

   "Roger that," Mrs. Jung answered and the staff nodded and closed the door. "So... you ready guys?"

   "Well, ready as we can be," Jeongmin said. "Except those two," he continued as he pointed at you and Youngmin.

   "What?" you and Youngmin asked at the same time.

   "You seem awkward with each other. Is it because of the kiss scene?" Mrs. Jung asked.

   "Speaking of... we didn't rehearse that a while ago. Why is that songsaengnim?" Su Bin asked.

   "Well, we don't want them to be more awkward than they already are, do we? But the kiss scene will still push through," Mrs. Jung said and softly smiled.

 

   Meanwhile, Kwangmin was helping out with his class. "I wonder what _______is doing right now? She never told me what her part on their play is. I guess I'll know it tonight," Kwangmin said and smiled. He took out a box from his pocket and his smile grew wider. "I hope she'll like my gift for her," he added and after adoring it for a while, he put it inside his pocket again and started to help the others.

 

   "Good evening everyone! I'm sure all of you are excited for this year's School Fest, right? School Fest has been our tradition every year and it just gets better everytime. And now for the first time, we've added a new thing. I know you all know what it is so without further ado, I hereby proclaim this School Fest to officially start," the principal said and cut the red and gold ribbon, earning a loud cheer from everyone.

   "Omo the School Fest is finally here!" a student cheered.

   "I know!!! And I'm going to see Youngmin-oppa act in a play," another said.

   "This is the first time this university actually produced a play. I'm so excited!~" the other squealed.

   "And here's the catch... he's starring as the princess! Cute!" another girl said.

 

   "I can't wait for this to start."

   "Kyaaa I bet Kwangmin-oppa looks so cool in his laboratory uniform."

   "Jeongmin-oppa's dressing up as the king! Can't wait!!!"

   "I hope it's already the varsity thing so I could see Hyunseong-oppa play basketball."

   "Look at Donghyun-oppa! He looks so hot with his waiter attire. I want him to serve me~"

   "Aw... Minwoo-oppa looks so innocent. C'mon let's also go to the photobooth and take a picture with him."

   "Man, I wonder what's in store this year."

   "I bet Arts class will receive the best project of the year again... like always."

 

   Everyone was busy chatting with one another. They were all excited of what's going to happen for this year's School Fest. Some were already eating and being served with their 'oppa' also known as Donghyun. He seemed tired but he kept that smile on his face. Minwoo was also getting a lot of pictures taken with random girls. Everyone scattered around the campus. There were different booths, otherwise known as class projects, in every corner but the Accounting Class's Project, The Frog Prince play, has the biggest space occupied. Most of the students were already seated and waiting for the play to start.

 

   "Good evening everyone. For this year's School Fest, the school board members decided to add another project, a school play. This has been assigned with the Accounting Class handled by Mrs. Jung Eun Yeon. For the first time in fifty years, we're going to witness a play. Let us all give a round of applause for Accounting Class's project, The Frog Prince play," the emcee said and instantly, the red curtains opened and everyone cheered.

 

   The play went on and everyone seemed to be enjoying it so far. Everyone's attention was focused on Youngmin who was currently reciting one of the last lines of the play. "I know it's weird for a person to fall in love with an animal but... I think I've just fallen for you Yong Jin-ah," he says, his voice as soft as a female's. Then came your voice, voicing for the toy frog. "I'm officially in love with you Yong Jin," Youngmin continued and lifted up the toy frog to kiss it. He was just leaning forward the toy and everyone already started to scream.

   "Lucky toy! I wish I was that toy!"

   "Kyaaa!~ Oppa just kiss me instead!"

   "I could die now if you kiss me!!"

  

   Then suddenly, the smoke effect was and the frog was slowly 'transforming' into a human. That human was you. Youngmin tilted his head again like what he did when you rehearsed a few weeks ago. You felt yourself blush wildly as his lips softly brushed yours by accident. He also turned as red as a tomato for a moment. Unknown to both, your hearts were beating fast as if you're going to have a heart attack. Everyone was still screaming and cheering. Some were whispering stuffs though because of the kiss scene.

   "Is that Kwangmin now? I mean it should be because he's the boyfriend."

   "Who knows."

   "Kwangmin-oppa is helping out in their booth. He's not here."

   "That's awkward..."

 

   After the ten seconds soft kiss you've shared with each other, Youngmin broke away and blushed. 'What just happened? Did I just... kiss... flunkie? Waaa I feel like I'm in heaven!' Youngmin thought to himself. From behind, Jeongmin smirked and nodded.

   'I told you dude... this is your chance,' Jeongmin said in his mind and smiled, happy for his best friend.

   "Yong Jin-ah, is that you?" Youngmin asked, acting again. You were still blushing while nodding.

   "I...it's m...me. Yo...Yong Jin. I'm a p...prince," you stuttered. 'What's happening? I'm ruining the play! Gosh _______snap out of it and get over it! Think as if it didn't happen at all. Think that you shared it with Kwangmin-oppa! Aish...'

   "I'm so glad. I love you Yong Jin-ssi," Youngmin softly spoke and hugged you tight. With that, confetti started dropping down like rain from above the stage. Everyone applauded and screamed their heads off.

 

   "I take that back. Accounting Class will get the award this time."

   "Cheers for Accounting Class! Every year they're the last and I'm pretty sure that this year they will get the best project award!"

   "That was awesome."

   "I wish I was Kim instead so I would have kissed Youngmin-oppa."

   "I don't even think Kim _______and Oppa really kissed. That would be awkward, don't you think?"

   "I wonder if Kwangmin-oppa approve of this. Hahaha."

   "Jeongmin was so cool acting as the king. I love him!!~"

 

   Thirty minutes later, Kwangmin approached you and put his arm around you. "Sorry my cute girlfriend. We were so busy with our project in our class. I feel bad... I wasn't able to see your play. So, what was your character?" he asked and kissed you on the forehead.

   "It's okay oppa. I understand. I was the um... prince," you said and felt yourself blushing again when you remembered the kiss. 'Aniyo! Don't think of it! Gaaah!!!'

   "You're too ugly to be a prince," Kwangmin teased, earning a hit on the arm.

   "Yah where did the sweet Kwangmin go?" you teased back and laughed.

   "Here," he said and took out a small box. "Happy 100th day, _______."

   "Aw... thanks oppa! I like it. Happy 100th day too. I love you so much," you said and gave him a tight hug. "I really do."

   "No biggie. I love you so so so much more. I won't ever let you go," Kwangmin whispered and smiled, smelling the sweet scent of your hair. "I don't know what will happen if I lose you. I love you too much," he added and you felt yourself blushing even more.

    "Me too oppa..."

 

   "Am I really too late?" Youngmin asked himself as he stood five meters away from you and Kwangmin, hearing every word you've shared with each other. 'I don't want to see this. I just want to go but why doesn't my body want to turn away? I'm hurting too much but I can't walk away. Why? Why does it seem like my feet doesn't want to move?' he asked himself in his thoughts. Then, quiet footsteps were heard.

   "Are you just going to stand there and watch them? Then what, hurt yourself?" Jeongmin asked in disappointment. Youngmin turned to look at him.

   "Hyung when can I be happy? I'm very much hurt right now," Youngmin said as he let tears roll down his cheeks.

   "Don't you think you've done enough? Don't you think you did your best to make her love you back? Yah, you've done enough now... I think it's time to let go of her," Jeongmin said quietly.

   "But... I love her so much," Youngmin replied, looking shamelessly at the ground.

   "Youngmin, would you want to hurt yourself even more? Just stop. Look, Yoon Mi's there right? Why don't you just learn to love her instead? Maybe you and Junssi aren't really fated to be together?" Jeongmin asked and walked towards the younger lad and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

   "Youngmin-oppa... he loves her?" Yoon Mi asked herself, covering to prevent her from gasping too loud. She was standing behind a tree, just a meter or two away from where Youngmin and Jeongmin stood. "Why does it seem like everyone adores her? Aish... Kim _______, let the war begin."

-

YoungKwang Corner #3

Youngmin: Hi hi hi!

Kwangmin: Well that was... creepy. Yoon Mi found you out hyung! :P Wait, what??? O.O You love _______? Hyung how could you! *pout*

Youngmin: Aish... shut up >< haha. Anyways, let us now reply to the comments. :)

Kwangmin: Geez... the author's very depressed right now... and to think that only a few commented made her even more depressed. :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT OKAY? :) Tell her what you think. She has lots of subscribers but not even half commented on the previous one... :\

Youngmin: Yah stop being dramatic XD are you Junssi? :))

Kwangmin: Just let me have my moment here will ya :P :))

Youngmin: Whatever... anyway

@MinNaMaknae→ well hi :) here it is :)) we did... kiss *blush* Yoon Mi knows? O.O We're dead... :\ Continue supporting this fic ^^ Junssi extends her huge thanks to you :)♥

Kwangmin: This reply is for one of author's closest online friends ;)

@kellen_1825→ haha that was... :)) yeah keep telling Junssi that -.- she doesn't want to listen to us :'( oh and please don't be sad Kitty :) (I'm back >:D sing my comeback song now XD)

Youngmin: yah why you flirt >< why are you flirting with Kitty huh huh huh? ><

Kwangmin: She's my gf :P and didn't she tell Junssi she misses me? XD Well I'm back now ;) Im'ma steal her :))

Youngmin: You're weird O.O I'm sure readers don't know what you're talking about. :P She's mine.

Kwangmin: Just let me finish replying to her XD

anyway... sorry for the interruption @kellen_1825 :P you miss me? *blush* I missed you too. I'm back now :P and I still love you XD

Youngmin: YAH!!! ><

Kwangmin: You need chill pill XD LET ME FINISH!!!~

sorry again @kellen_1825 :)) it's taking forever XD aw... don't worry :) my heart belongs to you :P nevermind that Youngmin casanova XD

Youngmin: I heard that -.- yah Kitty I'm not a playboy right? I'm just doing fanservice :3 you honestly think so? Ouch! That broke my heart :( you would choose him over me? :( *pouts*

Kwangmin: Junssi told me to tell you that she'll reply to your wall posts ASAP ^^ and sorry for making you wait XD Since hyung is still sulking, let me reply to others...

@Verdiana1→ Well hello then :)♥ Junssi said thank you for your kind comment ^^ Keep on supporting this okay? :)

@xAyuMin→ this is what Junssi said: "Thank you so much!!! :3 You always make my day :'>" oh and you love me more? *blush* why, thank you. I love you too *blush*♥

Youngmin: Who's the playboy now? -.-

Kwangmin: Geez hyung -.- Of course I love _______. She's the main character afterall, right? :P So I have the right to say I love you to her :P

Youngmin: Whatever... I'm replying on the other two.

@Sarahjoyce→ hey it's been a long time :P♥  In English? you wouldn't wanna hear my English, I bet! :)) kekeke. Thanks though :P well I guess you're right *wink* Junssi's message for you: "Thanks :) I'm sure I'm not as great though XD you will too, don't worry. :) I can see it :>."

@TheYoungKwang→ Junssi says thanks :) The story is funny, isn't it? XD hahaha. Aw... thank you *blush* I want to end up with you too :P *blush* did I just say it outloud? >////< M...mianhae... *blush*

YoungKwang: That's it for now :) Bye bye ^^ and don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Cheer her up okay? You know... author-nim :3 See you on the next chapter. *wink*

Youngmin: PS, author says sorry for any typos and grammatical errors. She's not in the mood to check out the spelling mistakes right now :( oh, and do check out her new story, I Fell In Love with My Hyungnim, feat. you and Minwoo (Baro & Hayoung too) and of course, me, my twin, and Jeongmin-hyung are included XD Other KPop icons are there too :P Even AN Jell are gonna be featured XD

Kwangmin: She just released chapter 1 last August 1 :) Took long eh? XD She created it May 15 =))

YoungKwang: So yeah... bye :) WE LOVE YOU _______! Oh, and no notification for the next update. Just wait for it, okay? :) She's going to be busy for the next two weeks. EXAMS WEEK!!! O.O Okay, bye for real _______