Chapter 27: Selfish

Twin Hearts

   The next day you finally decided to go back to school. You sighed as you got up and sprinted to the bathroom. You took off your clothes and immediately took a shower; letting the warm water pour down on you as your muscles started to relax. After a few minutes, you were done taking a shower and so you went out of the shower room and wore your uniform. You combed your hair and headed to the kitchen.

   "Oh dear you're going to school today?" your mom asked while buttering four pieces of bread. You nodded with a smile and took one bread.

   "I'm going first. Bye, see you later," you said and kissed your mom on her cheek and left. After you left, your mom heaved a sigh and looked at your phone that you put on the table that evening after the incident; the Kwangmin-and-Yoon Mi-kissing incident. There were tons of missed calls and text messages from Yoon Mi.

   "Are they ever going to make up?" your mom asked herself and sighed for the nth time.

 

   Minutes later, you arrived in school and was greeted by Jeongmin's big bear hug. "Welcome back~!" he cheered as if you've been gone for a year. You smiled and hugged him back. "We missed you so much _____-ah," he added and released you. He smiled at you and ruffled your hair. "Now let's go to class."

   "Yes oppa," you said and giggled. "How is Kwangmin...doing?" you asked uncomfortably. You noticed Jeongmin rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oppa...?" you uttered. Jeongmin looked at you and faked a smile.

   "He's fine..." he softly answered and averted his gaze on the ground. 'Youngmin told me not to tell her that Kwangmin is at the hospital. She's still his girlfriend though! I should probably tell her right? Or... Aish!!! I'm going crazy,' he thought to himself.

   "Is everything alright oppa? You seem stressed," you asked worriedly. Jeongmin looked back at you and shook his head as he forced a smile. "Okay then," you briefly said and walked alongside him.

 

   You and Jeongmin finally arrived in your classroom and spotted Youngmin who was alone. He seemed to be in deep thought as his lips formed a straight line. You giggled and poked him on the arm which startled the lad. Youngmin sighed in relief when he saw that it was just you. You smiled at him and he warmly returned it.

   "You finally decided to go to school huh?" Youngmin teased and smiled.

   "Whatever. You just missed me," you said teasingly and stuck your tongue out at him. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

   "I did. A lot," he honestly replied. Your eyes widened and you instantly turned red. "What? It's true!" Youngmin continued.

   "Whatever..." you muttered and sat down beside him.

   "Oh um... flunkie?" Youngmin said as he turned to look at you. You looked back at him shyly. "Can I walk you home later? I wanted to tell you something," he continued and blushed a bit.

   "Um... sure. Okay yeah..." you awkwardly replied and turned your attention back to the blackboard. 'Why do I feel awkward just because he said he missed me? And why am I looking at the blackboard!? It's not like there's anything written on it... aish...'

 

  The day went by boringly long. You were intently listening to your professor who was discussing about Ethics and stuff. After this period you will go home. You sighed as the clock ticked every second. Jeongmin tapped you from behind. You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and whispered, "Don't worry there's only like five minutes before the time and you'll finally have your alone time with Youngmin." You playfully smacked him and giggled.

   "Whatever oppa," you said and turned back to the professor who still kept talking. 'A few... more... minutes... to... go,' you said in your mind. After what seemed like forever, the bell rang and everyone rushed out of the room, not caring anymore if the professor has anything more to say or not.

   "Aish... these kids lose so much focus," you heard your professor mutter under his breath. You giggled and approached him. You patted his back and smiled. "Oh, yes Ms. Kim?" he asked. You shook your head and continued to smile.

   "Have a good day sir. Rest assured sir that all of us focused during your discussion," you said and giggled. Your professor smiled back and nodded. "I'll go ahead," you added and waved at him. You stepped outside and started walking toward the gates. 

   "Hey!" you heard someone call out. You turned around and saw Youngmin running toward you. You smiled and waited for him. "I told you that we'll walk home together," he said and pouted. You chuckled and bowed apologetically.

   "I'm sorry so um... let's go now?" you asked and started walking ahead.

 

   No one talked and it was a very awkward silence. When you were finally near your house, Youngmin decided to talk. He turned to you and cleared his throat. You looked at him and smiled but he didn't return the smile. Without saying anything, Youngmin suddenly pulled you into a tight embrace. You were shocked by the sudden contact and blushed.

   "I'm sorry..." he uttered and you suddenly felt your shoulder getting wet.

   'Is he... crying?' you asked in your mind. "Oppa...?" you uttered worriedly. His grip tightened and his sobbing continued. It hurt you a lot inside. You didn't know what to do. You don't know why he was acting this way. "What was it that you wanted to tell me? Please talk to me...?"

   "I'm sorry _______-ah..." he said once again. His grip loosened and he put his forehead on top of yours and looked deeply in your eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'm sorry..." he repeated and you could feel his warm breath on your face.

   "Please tell me what's wrong?" you pleaded as you looked back at him. He closed his eyes and heaved a sigh before opening his eyes again. "C'mon Youngmin-ah... please tell me what's going on. Why are you crying? I'm worried," you added.

   "I'm sorry..." was all he said before closing his eyes again. "I'm sorry but I thought I just have to let you know. I can't keep it in any longer. I'm so sorry," he continued and opened his eyes once again. "I..."

   "You what? I'm listening..." you softly spoke and urged him to continue. Youngmin sighed before finally continuing to speak.

 

   "I love you," Youngmin confessed. You froze on your spot as your eyes widened. You opened your mouth to say something but nothing's coming out. You suddenly felt a burning sensation on your cheeks; you were blushing. "I've been in love with you for a long time. I've actually been in love with you since the first time I laid my eyes on you and that was like years ago... when you were new here," he continued and smiled a bit. You kept your mouth shut and let him finish. You actually can't believe what you're hearing right now.

   'Am I just hearing things or what?' you asked yourself in your mind. 'Youngmin... he is... in love... with me!?'

   "I... I know this shouldn't be said but I don't care anymore _______-ah; I don't want to sacrifice any longer. I... I just can't help falling in love with you by each passing day. So Kim ________, please let me be selfish this time and love you," he added and looked at you with loving eyes. "Let me be selfish now and love you _____-ah." With that, he closed his eyes and leaned forward...

-

YoungKwangJeong Corner #4 (SPECIAL EDITION.)

Junssi: Cliffhanger!!! >:D bwahahahaha. AND OMO! HE FINALLY CONFESSED!!! *blushed*

Youngmin: ♫Saengilchukhahamnida, saengilchukhahamnida, saengilchukha author-nim...

KwangJeong: saengilchukhahamnida~!♥♫

Junssi: Thank you guys :') *sniff sniff* I'm finally sixteen XD and yeah I'm updating this crappy chapter on my birthday as a present for myself ;) hahahahaha

Youngmin: Well I wonder what'll happen now after I confessed to you? :>♥

Kwangmin: *randomly throws confetti* let's forget about the story and celebrate~ YEAH! \m/

Jeongmin: Aish... -.- so 4D... :| haha kidding XD kekeke

Junssi: How about we reply now? XD PS: Sorry to keep you all guys waiting for an update T^T 3

@KarraAriana→ I know right? XD Very perfect!♥ hahaha Minwoo ;) I love him >///< and I bet you've heard their Japanese comeback songs too? :D aw... I'm sorry for suddenly turning this story into a sad one T^T *sniff sniff* I dunno what's gotten into me XD hahahaha. OMO! :O Please don't cry D:

Jeongmin: Really? That's a very lovely name =) Can I call you Arina then? I like it =) Don't be ashamed of your name KarraAriana-ah :D You have a very pretty name too ;)♥

Kwangmin: I'm very flattered KarraAriana-ah :')♥ ne I shall get well soon and beat up Youngmin-hyung for stealing you from me >:| hahaha. Thanks ;) I know I do XD

Youngmin: Vain -.-

Junssi: Jinjja? hahaha then I should probably call you unnie right? =) kekeke

Kwangmin: ↑↑ that hyung of mine is mean *pouts*

@MinNaMaknae→ owwwieee <|3 you constantly keep on breaking my poor little heart *sniff sniff* I'm scared to tell them... especially you <|3 it breaks my heart. HYUNG EVEN CONFESSED TO YOU D': what? I looked great too :P~~ yes, I belong to you ;)

Junssi: hahaha oppa is such a flirt XD kekekeke. MinNaMaknae-unnie =DD hahahaha you the replay button! :O :)) and now at last it hit 1M views ;) I'm so proud *wipes imaginary tears away* me too! Nooo :( did you? :)

Youngmin: Hey I looked great on the MV too, right?? Right?

@CuteyDuckey21→ I just did honey ;) tell me you love me too :> hahaha♥

Jeongmin: These guys are soooo... -.- hahahahahaahhaha

Junssi: You're just jealous :P >:D

Jeongmin: Yah meany <|3 huhuhuhu T^T

Junssi: Whatever oppa :PP~ =))))

@myloveforchangsub→ you're welcome :) hope you liked this too :D

Jeongmin: Can I at least reply on one? -.-...

Junssi: OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!! =)))

Jeongmin: Gee thanks... :|... :))

@kellen_1825→ here's some tissue for you Kitty-ah *hands you a PIECE of tissue. Literally.* they did, didn't they? But Youngmin-ah did a lot of sacrifice, don't you think so..? :P aw... why do you keep on breaking my precious heart? *pout*

@Kpoplove_→ you're a new reader? Welcome!!! :D♥♥ well we don't know what author-nim has in mind. Hope she doesn't kill Kwangmin-ah huh? :) *pats your back*

Kwangmin: You see... a lot of people are sad that I'm dying :( please don't kill me! D:

@iloveyou06→ I'll live for you :)♥ *hugs back* yes my alien wife ;) :> ICE CREAM!? YOU WILL? *w* yayyy~~~! *does Gangnam Style dance* yes and don't you think I looked the best? ;) ;)

Youngmin: He's really VAIN -.-

Junssi: Thank you iloveyou06-ah :D hahaha well I guess not XD I just turned sixteen today so um... you're my unnie then? =)♥

Youngmin: why do people keep on talking about Kwangminnie in the previous chappie? *pout*

@Sarahjoyce→ well I won't just be your brother ;) I'll be your husband if you want :> and btw, I saw what you said about me in the previous chappie -.-

Junssi: HE SAW!!!! =))))))

Jeongmin: Weird 16-year old author-nim -.-.. *sighs* anyway... Sarahjoyce-dongsaeng..♥ hi-i~! *hi-5 back* I'm not denying :P I'm saying the truth >:D well um... you could say I'm awesome, cute, and cool :> hahaha. I'm still bubbly aren't I? :3

Junssi: Hahaha aw Sarahjoyce-ah forgive our oppa XD he's just getting old and cranky that's why =)))

Jeongmin: Yah! Hmph >:|

Kwangmin: Do I love him, Sarahjoyce-ah? -.- he's stealing you from me! :( hahahaha Action Figure XD I like Barbie better for him tho ;) hahahaha. You don't miss me? :( *pout*

Jeongmin: Yes Sarahjoyce-ah, I can be *wink wink* ♥♥

Junssi: hahaha our old oppa has spoken >:D :))

@Taolowan→ yayyy thank you ^w^ keke :') hahahaha well... who knows =)) XD

Jeongmin: Yeah kill author-nim >:D she shall die young. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Kwangmin: Hyung you're mean -.-

@SyuYoung→ it is, isn't it? :( hahaha and I'm guessing it was your magical powers that the subbies increased? ;) Gomawo for recommending author-nim's stowwwwy XD♥

Junssi: Thank you Syu-ah :D♥ I'm sure I'm not really great but.. yeah thanks =))

Jeongmin: Well that's all ^w^ May you all have a blessed weekend! Now we're gonna go and celebrate author-nim's birthday :))

Youngmin: Eighteen more days till Christmas!!! :D YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! Aren't you all excited? :D I am! =)

KwangSsi: Please don't forget to comment and Subscribe to Story to show your moral support =D♥

YoungJeong: Sorry for any typos and/or grammatical errors made.

Junssi: PS, I posted a foreword review from one of my saengies on the Foreword XD

YoungKwangJeongSsi: BYE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME! *waves* *throw hearts*