Chapter 3: Strawberry cake

Twin Hearts

   "Are you sure about it?" you asked Yoon Mi as you mixed the ingredients.

   "Yeah, he likes cakes," Yoon Mi replied.

   "But I only make good strawberry cakes. You think he likes that flavor?" you asked worriedly.

   "Hmm... when we were kids, he usually likes chocolate cakes but I think he'll like strawberry as well," Yoon Mi told you.

   "O...kay," you said, unsure whether Kwangmin will really forgive you if you give him cake.

   "Trust me. Kwangmin is kind, you know," Yoon Mi said, trying her best not to worry you.

   "You must've been really close," you said with a smile.

   "We were almost like siblings," Yoon Mi replied with a grin.

 

   The next day you woke up and yawned. "Ah!~ So sleepy," you murmured and rubbed your eyes. When you looked at your alarm clock, you quickly sat up and gasped. "I'm going to be late!" you told yourself and ran towards your bathroom. You quickly took a shower and ran to the kitchen to take a quick bite. "I gotta go," you told your mom and kissed her cheeks. "Bye!~"

   When you reached your school, you breathed heavily. "This is it," you whispered to yourself and headed towards the fountain. Yoon Mi told you that Kwangmin usually goes there before he goes to class. "You can do this," you added and heaved a sigh. "...you can't," you told yourself. "Ah!~ Kim _______ you can do this. Aja!" you continued and smiled. "Alright," you said and nodded then walked to the fountain. When you were about two meters away, there he came. You smiled and ran to him. "Kwangmin," you uttered nervously.

[A/N: Aja ~ Fighting]

   He turned to look at you. He smiled and wiped the sweat on his forehead before talking. "So it was you. You're that 'flunk girl' everyone was talking about then. The girl who showered my brother with coffee without any reason," he said, smirking at you. Your eyes widened. What was he talking about? Could he be...? "And correction, I'm not Kwangmin. I'm his older twin, Jo Youngmin. Just in case you don't know how to identify us, I have blonde hair and he has black hair," he added and smiled. You gasped when he removed the handkerchief that covered his blonde hair.

   "You... you're Youngmin!? UGH! You!" you said, feeling your blood boil as you pointed at him.

   "Seems like you're bringing cake. Hmm... let me guess, this time you're going to slap that on his face?" Youngmin teased.

   "N...no. I uh... want to give this to him as an apology," you said and looked away.

   "Apology?" Youngmin scoffed. "I see, I think you meant to do the coffee thing to me... right?" he asked.

   "Eh!?!?!?" you asked. "We...well, yeah!"

   "Youngmin-ah," a voice called behind you.

   "Oh, there he is. C'mon, earn your forgiveness," Youngmin said with a teasing smirk. You turned around and looked at Kwangmin. His smile faded when he saw you.

 

   "Wha...what are you doing here?" Kwangmin asked.

   "Uh... I want to give you this as an apology. I didn't mean to do that to you yesterday... it was an accident," you said and bowed to him. Suddenly, you heard him laughing and then he patted your head. "Eh?"

   "You're so funny," he said while laughing.

   "Aren't you supposed to be mad?" you asked as you looked at him with puppy eyes.

   "Aniyo. I guess I just got traumatized with coffee now," he joked and smiled sweetly at you. Because of that, you blushed.

[A/N: Aniyo ~ No]

   "Yah, Kwangmin-ah I'll go ahead," Youngmin said as he waved at the two of you and started walking away.

   "You're not really mad at me?" you asked him after Youngmin left.

   "I was just shocked when you did that. I want to ask... why did you do that to me?" Kwangmin asked.

   "Huh? Uh... I was suppose to do that to uh... your brother," you stammered to say.

   "Really? Waeyo?" Kwangmin asked as he tilted his head.

[A/N: Waeyo ~ Why]

 

   "Um... he did something?" you said and shifted your gaze to the ground.

   "Okay, okay. Don't worry, I forgive you and thanks for the cake. Hopefully you won't slap that on my face, right?" Kwangmin joked as he patted your head. You looked up at him and shook your head.

   "Thank you! You're so kind unlike your brother," you said and hugged him.

   "Ye...yeah," he uttered, shocked from your action. Realizing what you just did, you quickly pulled away.

   "I'm sorry... I uh... got carried away. Well, see you around," you said while blushing and quickly ran away.

   "That girl. She's so cute," Kwangmin told himself and smiled as he looked at you, your back facing him as you ran away.

-

A/N: So there's chapter 3 ;) Hope it wasn't that boring -.-

And remember, LOG IN so that you'll be able to see the HTML TAG of YOU. =)

Till next time, _______ :)