Chapter 4: Friends ♥

Twin Hearts

   "How'd it go?" Yoon Mi asked excitedly when you met with her in the hallway.

   "He... forgave me," you whispered and smiled. "He's so kind unlike his twin brother."

   Yoon Mi giggled at your statement before saying, "You know, Youngmin also has a soft spot somewhere. I guess he's just not showing it to people."

   "Tch. That dude? Soft spot? No way," you burst out laughing. "But... seriously? How do you even know that?"

   "Well, I am Kwangmin's childhood friend so I know a lot about him... including Youngmin," Yoon Mi said with a wink.

   "You're so lucky... you're close with Kwangmin-oppa," you said and sighed. "I wish we were too."

   "Kwangmin is really friendly so I don't think there would be a problem with you being friends with him," Yoon Mi said with an assuring tone. "Oh, hey I gotta go. My class starts in ten minutes. Bye!~"

 

   With that, you walked towards your classroom with a smile on your face. "Kwangmin is so cute and so kind. I wish we're close too like Yoon Mi," you said dreamily. You entered your classroom absentmindedly and sat on your chair. "Ahh..." you sighed and smiled. You rested your chin on your palm as you daydream about Kwangmin. "Wait, what am I thinking? I... I just met him," you told yourself as you shook your head. After a while your professor arrived and began discussing today's lesson. You tried your best to concentrate but it was no use. Kwangmin's image kept popping in your head that you have to shake your head every now and then. "I need to concentrate, Kwangmin! I need to concentrate on our lesson or else I'll fail again," you whispered as if Kwangmin was just beside you.

 

   "Weirdo. I'm not Kwangmin," Jonghyun said and you just rolled your eyes.

   "I know that," you said and turned to look out the window. As you looked outside, you saw Kwangmin walking while smiling as he looked at the cake in his hand. You smiled, thinking that he's thinking of you.

   "Is there a bird outside? You look very fascinated," Jonghyun said but you just ignored him. "Seriously."

   "Tell you what Jonggie, just listen to sir and let me be," you told him and looked outside the window again. To your dismay, Kwangmin wasn't there anymore so you just turned your attention to your professor.

 

   Lunch time came and you quickly went to the cafeteria to meet with Yoon Mi.

   "Go on, buy your lunch before the line gets longer," Yoon Mi said as she took the books from your hand and pointed at the people lining up. "Don't forget my candy," she joked.

   "Sure, sure. I gotta go buy," you said and smiled.

   "Hurry up and don't spill coffee on someone again," Yoon Mi called out and laughed.

 

   As you lined up, Minwoo turned around to get the soysauce when he recognized you. "You!" he said angrily. You just raised your eyebrow at him. "You're the girl who spilled coffee on Kwangmin yesterday, weren't you?" he asked, holding the soysauce.

   "That was a mistake," you said.

   "Yeah, right," he scoffed and glared at you.

   "Did you know that, that was suppose to be for you?" you said with a smirk.

   "Eh!?!?" he asked in disbelief. His expression was priceless that you had to laugh. "Yah!"

   "I was kidding. But seriously, you should stop acting like that. Oh, and don't you ever dare bully Yoon Mi again or else," you threatened, your expression suddenly turning serious when you remembered that time when you heard them laughing at Yoon Mi... which was one of the reasons you did that to Kwangmin.

   "It wasn't me! It... it was—"

   "What took you so long in getting soysauce?" Donghyun, the redhead, asked as he snatched the soysauce away from Minwoo.

   "I... was getting it," Minwoo said. With that, Donghyun left and Minwoo slowly followed.

   "Sorry for Minwoo's bratty attitude," a familiar voice said from behind you that made you jump a little.

   "Kwangmin," you said and smiled. "Nah, it's okay. I could say he's really mad at me for doing that to you."

   "He was. He's just really protective when it comes to me," Kwangmin said and winked at you that made you blush.

   "E...eh!? Why? Don't tell me he's... you know," you whispered quietly. Kwangmin suddenly laughed. "Why?"

   "You're thinking that Minwoo's a gay, right?" Kwangmin asked and you nodded.

   "Then... why is he protective?" you asked curiously.

   "Let's just say... because we've known each other the longest?" Kwangmin said and smiled at you before he looked away. You knew there was something more than that but the way his expression suddenly changed you decided not to ask anymore.

   "Okay," you said and smiled. "Friends?"

   "Eh?" Kwangmin uttered in confusion.

   "I mean, are we friends now?" you asked and smiled at him.

   "Of course we are," Kwangmin answered and smiled sweetly at you.

   "Friends," you said and took his hand and shook it. Because of your action, it made him blush. "Sorry..."

   "For what?" he asked.

   "For suddenly holding your hand," you said and giggled sheepishly. He shook his head and ruffled your hair.

-

Please, I need to know your comments to motivate me :| :)) And also don't hesitate to click on Subscribe to Story

Thank you ^^

Btw, sorry if this chapter was boring -.-