Chapter 17: Frog Prince!?

Twin Hearts

   "Gwenchanayo?" Kwangmin asked when he noticed that you did not even touch your lunch food yet.

   "H...huh? Ah, yeah I'm um...okay," you replied, instantly snapping out of your reverie.

   "You looked kinda lost in your thoughts," he said. "What's wrong? Did anything happen this morning?"

   "Nothing. I promise," you said and faked a smile.

   "Are you sure?" Kwangmin asked with concern. You just nodded in response.

   "I'm not hungry," you whined like a baby. Kwangmin chuckled at your cuteness.

   "Kaja," he said as he stood up and held your hand.

[A/N: Kaja ~ let's go]

 

   "W...where?" you asked.

   "To my secret place," he said. With that, the two of you walked passed the hallways and into a dark corner where there's a set of stairs.

   "Up there?" you asked.

   "Yup," Kwangmin replied, popping the letter 'p.' Both of you walked up the stairs and into the rooftop.

 

   "Omo! It's so nice in here. I can see the whole school from here and even of some the houses outside," you said excitedly with a wide grin plastered on your face.

   "Yeah and it's also relaxing," Kwangmin replied, inhaling the fresh breeze. "Sit with me," he said as he patted the space next to him.

   "Since when did you know about this?" you asked, sitting down beside him.

   "Actually this is our secret place since we transferred here when we were grade three," he replied as he looked at you with a smile.

   "Our? Did you mean Yoon Mi-unnie?" you asked in confusion.

   "No. I mean, Youngmin-hyung and I," he answered with a chuckle. Hearing the former's name, your smile turned into a frown. Noticing your sudden change of expression, Kwangmin asked, "Did I say anything wrong?"

 

   "N...no," you said, shaking your head.

   "Is it about hyung? Did he do or say something bad a while ago?" he asked. You were surprised on how he could just read you like a book. But to avoid any more questions, you shook your head.

   "Youngmin didn't do or... say anything," you lied. 'If I tell him what Youngmin said earlier, oppa will find it weird on why I'm so bothered about it. Wait, why am I even bothered by it? It's not like I'm even jealous or anything...right?' you told yourself in your thoughts.

   "You're lost in your sea of thoughts again. Aigoo~ so cute," Kwangmin said while chuckling as he patted your head.

   "Oppa, you're messing my hair," you complained and pouted.

   "Well I'm sorry for that my cute girlfriend," he teased and messed your hair up even more.

   "You're supposed to be the kind twin, you know," you teased back, giggling.

   "I can be bad too," he joked and smirked. You were about to say something when the bell rang. "Oh, kaja. I'll send you to your classroom," he said and stood up. He intertwined his hand with yours and together you went downstairs.

 

   Meanwhile, Youngmin and Jeongmin were on their way to their classroom too. "I've heard that we're going to have a school play," Jeongmin told the younger lad.

   "Okay so? It's not like we're even gonna be part of it," Youngmin said dryly. "And I don't wanna be part of it either."

   "Well, there's a possibility we'll be included Youngmin. We're like the handsome guys in our classroom," Jeongmin boasted with a smirk.

   "Whatever. You think too highly of yourself hyung. Besides, they can make the average-looking guys as the main cast... if ever," Youngmin said.

   "I've heard our play will be 'Frog Prince.' You know where the princess kisses the frog and it turns into a prince?" Jeongmin said with a chuckle. "Silly storyline, isn't it?" he added.

   "Then they should get a frog-looking guy like you," Youngmin teased, chuckling.

   "Yeah and then _______ will be the princess and I get to kiss her," Jeongmin teased back. "How about that," he added.

   "Shut up hyung," Youngmin said, his shoulders deflating. He then walked ahead of Jeongmin who was laughing at the younger's reaction.

 

   Three minutes later, your professor arrived. "Good afternoon class," Mrs. Jung greeted the class.

   "Good afternoon Mrs. Jung," everyone answered in unison.

   "So... I think all of you heard that we're going to have a school play this year for the School Fest, am I right?" Mrs. Jung asked excitedly. Most nodded their heads but some didn't; like you.

   "Is it true that we're going to do a 'Frog Prince'? Then can I be the princess and Youngmin-oppa be the prince? Aigoo~ I'll get to kiss him then," one of your classmates asked. You pretended to puke, earning a glare from Youngmin.

   "Youngmin as the prince? You've got to be kidding me!" you said and laughed. Youngmin just rolled his eyes.

   "Well, there's a little twist in this one," Mrs. Jung said and smiled. "A real twist."

   "What do you mean ma'am?" most of you asked.

   "Well, the prince wouldn't be a guy but a girl and the princess..." she paused. "...will be a guy." Having that said, everyone squealed.

   "Oh heck no!" one of the popular girls said in horror. "I wouldn't want that! Eww!!!"

   "Well if the princess is Jeongmin-oppa then okay," another said with a dreamy sigh.

   "Why can't we just do the real one?" others complained. Mrs. Jung just smiled in response.

 

   "C'mon guys you have to agree. Accounting students are the ones assigned on this school play," Mrs. Jung said, still wearing that creepy smile on her face.

   "Can't we just switch with the others? Like... with the Chemistry class! Let's just do the photo booth thing and they do the school play," one student suggested which earned a lot of yes.

   "No. The school play is the School Fest's main event. Don't you guys like it? You'll be the stars of the festival!" Mrs. Jung said, trying to convince everyone but only earned groans.

   "Who will be the ones starring on it then?" one of the nerds asked.

   "Draw lots," Mrs. Jung answered and took out a box. "Your names are in here and whoever I pick will receive the role needed for the play," she added. She then shook the box and started taking out five pieces of paper. "These five will be the cast for the school play," she said.

   "Who?" everyone asked. You were nervous because you have a feeling that she picked your name but you crossed your fingers and wished she didn't.

 

   "Lee Jeongmin, Kang Chun Hee, Jo Youngmin, Park Su Bin, and..." she paused and winked at you.

   'Oh no!' you shouted in your head.

   "...Kim _______," she added and smiled. Everyone clapped. Most of the girls squealed because Jeongmin and Youngmin are part of the play. "I'll be posting the roles later at the school's bulletin board," she said. With that, she gave the five of you your scripts.

[A/N: Kang Chun Hee and Park Su Bin are just fictional girls in here. They're part of the popular girls.]

 

   Later that afternoon, you together with the rest of the cast went to look at the bulletin board. As soon as you saw your role, you felt as if heavens and earth collided. "Oh, no no no," you said in horror. Youngmin looked as shocked as you.

  

              FINAL CAST OF "FROG PRINCE"

   Kim _______ as the Frog Prince

   Jo Youngmin as the Princess

   Park Su Bin as the Witch

   Lee Jeongmin as the King

   Kang Chun Hee as the Queen

 

And here's the catch, there will be a kiss scene between the prince and the princess. 'I am so dead,' you said in your mind.

-

YoungKwang Corner #1

Youngmin: Annyeonghaseyo! It's me, Jo Youngmin of Twin Hearts. :)

Kwangmin: Hello! I'm Jo Kwangmin, your cute boyfriend ;)

Youngmin: This will be our first corner ever here in Twin Hearts ^^ So I see... you and I are the main cast of the play! I wonder what will happen next?

Kwangmin: This corner was made for comment replies, clues, and some stuff we say because we're bored :))

Youngmin: Okay, first of...

@kellen_1825→ Shh... don't tell anyone okay? ;) Wait... you know the secret! :OO but... but...! *worried* Junssi says thank you for the comment. She also said that she will keep up the good work for you and her other readers. And of course for her future readers.

Kwangmin: I don't know hyung's secret TT^TT what is it? XD

Youngmin: Kwangminnie, there's a reason why things are called 'secret.' -.-

Kwangmin: Clue? :3

Youngmin: No! Reply on joycee0425's comment now :P

Kwangmin: Okay here it is...

@joycee0425→ Junssi says thank you for the very sweet comment you posted :DD I hope you keep supporting this story of hers :P Saranghae!~♥

Youngmin: This is for...

@qisty_tysaranghae→ Yeah she did :)) Imagine the girl on the poster as you, okay? :) Since you're the main girl of the story ;)♥♥ Junssi says she's not good at making posters that's why it's just a simple poster and background :D Drop by again ^^ Your unnie and oppa (me :>) love you!!! :">

Kwangmin: Oh, my reply would be for...

@Paulette1029→ I have to say that you have such a nice username :D Do you like me or my brother? :P Haha random question XD Here's the next chapter now Paulette :) Do comment again. Junssi extends her thanks to you :)

Youngmin: This is for one of the active readers here...

@xAyuMin→ You know who I like? O////O You shouldn't know! =)) Pretend not to know? :3 haha. Junssi says thank you for being one of her active readers ^^ Hope you'll continue to support this story and her other stories too :) Jeongmal saranghae Ayumin-ssi♥

Kwangmin: This is for the one who comments the most. Well, one of the few :))...

@Cookies_Cream→ Junssi says that everytime she reads your username, waters :)) she just loves that ice cream flavor so much! :DD Oh, and hyung likes you??? O.O b...but I'm... your boyfriend :'(

Youngmin: And last but not the least, one of Junssi's real-life closest friends...

@helabsme→ Here's her update :P Continue to support Junssi and her story/ies okay? Oppa (me♥) loves you ;) Wait for Boyfriend in the Philippines!!! :D

Kwangmin: So that's all for the comment replies ^^ Hope everyone else comments and we will surely reply to you :D

Youngmin: No clues for now :3

Kwangmin: Na, na, na LOVE STYLE!!!~ Filipino BestFriends please wait for us ^^ We'll go to SM MOA on the 28th of July at 6 pm for the Hallyu Festival. Boyfriend loves you all!

YoungKwang: Bye bye! Talk to you next time, _______! :DD♥

Kwangmin: Don't forget to Subscribe on this story :)

Youngmin: And do comment too ^^

YoungKwang: Log in so you'll be able to see the html tag effect of "YOU" oh and Junssi says sorry for her typos and grammatical errors.

Youngmin: Her next update will be on the 20th of July (Friday next week) ^^ Please wait for it. Gomawo! Ppyong!~

--

Author's note!!!~ ↓ ↓ ↓

I wanna thank those who commented on the last chapter ^^ you guys really made my day but I encourage my other subbies to comment on this too. The ones who commented are just like... 1% of my total subbies TT^TT [gosh... why do I always get dramatic on my end notes? :))] so please do comment AND SUBSCRIBE if you like/d this story ^^ Thank you all!!!~